• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Cameo Appearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Seeing as all the "future/next" something threads are appearing like crazy (even if there are larger threads already made for that) I decided to create a thread where we can guess which and when will a cameo appear!

For example, a lot of fans want Misty to make a cameo now that May had hers, others also want Max, entire countries demand Harley and Drew, and a few die hard fans dream of Richie's next appearence.

So here is your chance, speak up! =D

Oh, me?

I think that our girl Misty will make a random cameo, especially now that (to my knowledge) the chronicles episodes stopped airing...

When?
Too soon to tell...

Who I want... no one. Who will probably appear... Misty :3. And of course, at the end of the season, May, Max, Tracey, and all that will appear. <~ That's what I think.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Who I want... no one. Who will probably appear... Misty :3. And of course, at the end of the season, May, Max, Tracey, and all that will appear. <~ That's what I think.

Well, that is kind off cliche...
Almost all the characters are watching the TV during either Ash's league battles or the coordinatour's grand festival...

Kind off like Harley and Drew during the Wallace cup arc.

Let's not forget that Ash has two soothe bells... He has yet to give them to the pokemon that need them, who's to say he won't give one to Misty? (Azurill, doubt it) or to some other Cameo?

5Turtwis23

Riolu Master
I want Richie and Max to show up soon

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
I commend you all for cleverly diguising yet another "Bring Misty back!" thread as something different.

Lately I've been seeing many people anticipate a return for Richie. My question to you people is - Why? Serious question. There has been a sudden and peculiar resurgence of Richie fans for no apparent reason. Not only has he been long-gone for quite a while now, but he seemed to be a universally hated character that brought nothing new to the table that Ash doesn't already deliver. Why people are suddenly begging for his return to the series is beyond me, because I can find more character in a lightswitch.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I commend you all for cleverly diguising yet another "Bring Misty back!" thread as something different.

I can assure you it is not one of those threads, it is a thread to STOP all of those threads (like the Next pokemon Thread and such).

And Richie is a character that was hated by many, and loved by almost as many, so there is bound to be some nostalgia which then could create the need to express such feelings into words like: "Gimme mah Richie!"

thunderblade12

misty cameo 1:
2 "mysterious" pokemons fight will cause a rip in space and time(ash and company will have no idea what pokemon even though they seen them in two movies already.) the space/time rip will be a portal between the sinnoh region and the mirage world, hunter J will enter the mirage world and steal all the togepi and injure togetic, leaving togetic with no choice but to flee and hide. togetic will use some kinda telekenisis to call for misty. while at a pokemon center, ash will get a call from proffessor oak telling him to meet up with misty who is on her way to where ever they are at. on her way to meet ash and company misty will get into a battle with J who has just exited the portable between the two worlds. misty sends her water based pokemon down a river to meet up with ash and co. and give them a ride to her location, Js henchmen dont make it easy also sending their water based pokemon to slow mistys down. during the battle misty reveals she now has a mantyke, her azuril has become a "mini powerhouse", psyduck has become a competant battler and her goldeen and horsea have fully evolved. when ash and co. show up, misty is being beaten brutally. J escapes back into the mirage world and ash and co, including misty, follow. in the mirage world everyone gets separated. J captures dawn, brock and team rocket and holds them captive in her sky craft. eventually she catches ash too and its down to misty and togetic to save the day. misty and J battle again, this time misty only uses togetic. misty is again loosing until togetic pulls out a trump card and lands on some sacred shrine of the mirage kingdom(shiny stone) and evolves. ash and co. are set free and they go on to free all the togepi. togekiss is able to demolish Js pokemon. with everyone out of the skycraft J escapes and goes back to the human world. misty and togekiss must part ways again and everyone exits the mirage world. the portale closes and misty goes back to cerulean gym.

misty cameo 2:
ash returns to pallet town after the sinnoh league. misty is there to greet him and has a surprise. her sisters have returned and are now running the cerulean gym. misty is now a part of the kanto elite 4, taking agathas place, and is training with her idol loreli. ash and misty have a battle and it ends in a draw

may cameo 3:
a short appearence during the sinnoh grand festival. on the night before dawns final battle in the grand festival she sees may on the TV competing in the final battle in the johto grand festival. may wins and wins the GF

may cameo 3:
on there way out of the sinnoh region, ash, dawn and brock run into may again who is now entering the sinnoh region. everyone congradulates her on winning the grand festival in johto and may reveals she is going to do contests on battle island now so that she can be dawns rival. after that she is a rival character and gets many appearences

drew: a rival character in the battle island arc

harley: a rival character in the battle island arc

soledad: a rival character in the battle island arc

max: shows up in the audience at the battle island grand festival(may will be there.) also shown watching the TV during ashs sinnoh league challange

latios reborn

If Misty ever makes another cameo, it will probably have something to do with Togekiss. I also want to see Ritchie and Morrison again.

I don't think it will have anything to do with Togekiss.

5Turtwis23

Riolu Master
Why not Togekiss would make perfect sense to return

Araleon

Chill

Lately I've been seeing many people anticipate a return for Richie. My question to you people is - Why? Serious question. There has been a sudden and peculiar resurgence of Richie fans for no apparent reason. Not only has he been long-gone for quite a while now, but he seemed to be a universally hated character that brought nothing new to the table that Ash doesn't already deliver. Why people are suddenly begging for his return to the series is beyond me, because I can find more character in a lightswitch.

Well, I would like Ritchie to show up as long as he doesn't have exactly the same Pokes as Ash in Sinnoh. I've heard talk of him mayb coming with a Snover. I could see that.

But then some of the fans are ones who desperatly want Ash and Riolu. I want them, but in a filler saga. Some people think Ritchie would give him one.

So, yea.

I do think Misty will appear. Maybe/probably.hopefully with a plot about Togekiss. I mean, it is another dimension... It can appear any where.

May might return again, would be cool.

Maybe a plot involving Delia's past? Idk, maybe she and some Gym LEader/COTD/Character's mom or dad hav a past as rivals or something. And then a three episode arc ensues with a tournament/cup/contest/race of sorts, I'm partial to a race, and they go head to head in the end with Delia winning and getting a prize. And maybe it helps one of the current cast evolve? Maybe it helps Buneary evolve, or teaches Piloswine Ancientpower.

I would like that ^^^.

Uh, Gary will appear again.

I can't think of any opthers I'd like to see again.

latios reborn

Misty doesn't have Togetic anymore and since Togepi are rare and all. there is no way that Togekiss and Misty can be linked.
I mean she did let it go to live with the others to protect them, and she replaced her "baby" pokemon from Togepi to Azurill so I doubt that they will be linked.
And because she had one for ages doen't mean anything as she techincally released it..

Isis-sama

I WOULD like to see Drew and Harley actually appear in a speaking role on the show again, and not just see still images of them in a flashback or reacting or something.

Maybe they could show up for one of Dawn's contests or something.

Araleon

Chill
Misty doesn't have Togetic anymore and since Togepi are rare and all. there is no way that Togekiss and Misty can be linked.
I mean she did let it go to live with the others to protect them, and she replaced her "baby" pokemon from Togepi to Azurill so I doubt that they will be linked.
And because she had one for ages doen't mean anything as she techincally released it..

You misundrstood me. I meant that for a polot when comes back, Hunter J(?) opens a hole into th Togepi dimension to steal the new prince of the Togepi(Misty's Togetic[now a Togekiss]'s son). The gang follows her, and they meet up with Togekiss and tell him what was about to happen. And they do their thing and save the day. Misty and Togekiss part ways again.

I can see the title now: Togekiss! Save the Golden Prince! * Golden was random.

latios reborn

I still don't think that they will tie in Misty with Togekiss. But I could be wrong there's no question about that.

Araleon

Chill
I still don't think that they will tie in Misty with Togekiss. But I could be wrong there's no question about that.

Definitely true. It would be nice to just see her traveling to visit Ash. Sorry, the Pokeshipper in me...

latios reborn

Yeah that's fine. Like I said I could be wrong and they tie them together, or she could just be in Sinnoh to get out of the gym for a while and just wants to see how Ash is doing.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
I haven't read through this entire thread so I don't know if it was mentioned or not, but they need to bring back:

Jigglypuff. Give this thing another appearance, we haven't seen it since early Hoenn!

I'd also love to see Dawn's reaction if Jiggly scribbles over her face with the marker.

latios reborn

Yes bring back Jigglypuff..
And really all Dawn will do is her usual scream like she did with her hair.

Araleon

Chill
I haven't read through this entire thread so I don't know if it was mentioned or not, but they need to bring back:

Jigglypuff. Give this thing another appearance, we haven't seen it since early Hoenn!

I'd also love to see Dawn's reaction if Jiggly scribbles over her face with the marker.

That would rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.