• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Cameo Appearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I see Misty coming back soon most likely at the end of this regions story arc I also see Brock leaving to go check his gym and to drop off Sudowoodo there and I see him being replaced with a new/old Boy character not Richie because he is too much like Ash and would be weird to have them both at once and I don't see it being Tracy he's to busy at Oak's Lab no May or Max you cant have one without the other lol It maybe nice to bring back Misty with a new boy form the new or old region (if they wanna do like they did with Kanto with one of the other regions) to make Ash jealous of him make him a better trainer and make Misty flirt with him I also think Ash will run into some of the pokemon he let go again Butterfeee Pidgeott who knows just what id like to see im so tired of Brock and all the new girl trainers need to switch it up a bit

Ever heard of pontuation?

Misty needs to come back!!!! Dawn needs to know that Ash is taken. Dawn needs to find a new man. Someone who actually loves her such as Paul.;026;

Since when does Paul love her?
Since when does he love anyone?

You would think that it would be a given that most if not all will show up in Pallett town after the league

Yeah, thats a given. But I believe I already said that... If not me, someone definetelly said it...

But its alright to guess if they show up sooner right?

Gliscor_111

Originally Posted by Hiro Fujitsu
Who needs to return?

Gligarman of course.

i thought for sure Gligarman would return to help Ash evolve his Gligar. I mean, it's the perfect setting for a cameo appearance, right? Guess not....... its a shame though.

Hiro Fujitsu

Wat Up Dawg.
i thought for sure Gligarman would return to help Ash evolve his Gligar. I mean, it's the perfect setting for a cameo appearance, right? Guess not....... its a shame though.

It would be funny if he did return though. 8D

Araleon

Chill
I'd like it if Misty reappeared for Amity Square. Psyduck anyone?

may cameo 4 (fixed):
on there way out of the sinnoh region, ash, dawn and brock run into may again who is now entering the sinnoh region. everyone congradulates her on winning the grand festival in johto and may reveals she is going to do contests on battle island now so that she can be dawns rival. after that she is a rival character and gets many appearences

That... would actually be cool, and it would work very well.

Who needs to return?

Gligarman of course.

Yes, Gligarman! Heck, there's a lot of minor characters that should return, but maybe that's coming from my obsession of thinking up fanfics for minor Mario World characters. I also think that Ash's Pokemon that left or were Oaked like Kingler, Butterfree, Lapras, etc., should return (and no, a Japanese ending scene does not count), along with the Swablu and Manaphy May befriended.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
I commend you all for cleverly diguising yet another "Bring Misty back!" thread as something different.

Lately I've been seeing many people anticipate a return for Richie. My question to you people is - Why? Serious question. There has been a sudden and peculiar resurgence of Richie fans for no apparent reason. Not only has he been long-gone for quite a while now, but he seemed to be a universally hated character that brought nothing new to the table that Ash doesn't already deliver. Why people are suddenly begging for his return to the series is beyond me, because I can find more character in a lightswitch.

Unfinished business from the Indigo Plateu. I want a rematch, dammit!

I want Harley to make a comeback. >:U Seriously, he was the best rival since Gary. :'D

The only other person I really want to see in a cameo is Tracey, but it's pretty much a given that he'll be back when Ash returns to Pallet.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
Quiet you! Harley without cross dressing is like being in New York and not eating cheesecakes.:p

Yeah but still...*shudders at thought of Harley in May outfit* Damn it. Medea's sig has got that image burnt into my brain forever.

Quiet you! Harley without cross dressing is like being in New York and not eating cheesecakes.:p
Yes. :'D

I'd say that there only two guys on the show who should be allowed to crossdress, and one of them is Harley.
The other one is James.
:'D

crazymoose

Tailow!
i think it might be cool if harrison and tyson both came back for the sinnoh league. tyson could beat ash again and harrison could beat paul so they both advance to the finals, though i highly doubt it. i also would like to see jigglypuff again

Status
Not open for further replies.