• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Cameo Appearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

I'm glad I saw this, I was about to create a new thread.

So, both Lucian and Cynthia have appeared, and according to the Australian magazine (which has been right so far), Aaron will appear in Celestic Town. Now, does anyone think Cynthia will also appear here, and with the rate we are going, do you think Bertha and Flint will appear and when/how (besides Sunyshore).

niedude

Don't forget to grin
I think in the 5th Sandslash should evolve and AJ could go to Shinoh and there he's be able to showcase it

AJ was a filler character, those kinds of characters only appear in intro songs if they are lucky (and AJ already had his)

I'm glad I saw this, I was about to create a new thread.

So, both Lucian and Cynthia have appeared, and according to the Australian magazine (which has been right so far), Aaron will appear in Celestic Town. Now, does anyone think Cynthia will also appear here, and with the rate we are going, do you think Bertha and Flint will appear and when/how (besides Sunyshore).

There is a big chance of that happening. If the champion and two elite four have appeared so far, why not the whole bunch?
If you have noticed, I am thinking the magazine is fully right. It got so many things right (forgetting grammar and names, plot kinda things) so I am thinking they would not make those things up.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
If misty comes back it will be related to Togekiss, i'm hoping.
I would love to see Harley! He's so awsome.
And Ritchie is an obvious want, who doesnt love that guy?

In all honesty, Giovanni really needs to come back for a major role. Okay, so he was the mastermind behind the Mewtwo plot, but someone this powerful and badass should not just be left in the dark. Unless he's been planning something huge all this time, like capturing Arceus or something....

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
In all honesty, Giovanni really needs to come back for a major role. Okay, so he was the mastermind behind the Mewtwo plot, but someone this powerful and badass should not just be left in the dark. Unless he's been planning something huge all this time, like capturing Arceus or something....

agreed. meowth daydreams are not enough

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
Morrison! I would say later on when ash has 6-8 badges, or in the Sinnoh League.
I would imagine he has evolved pokemon (Gliscor, Metagross, Arcanine) as well as some new pokemon. Maybe he will even have a next gen pokemon. A new pokemon all together (if he was in the unreleased region while Ash did Battle Fronteir), or a new evolution to one of his pokemon (Girafarig evo?). Him and Ash would have random contests to be the best all of the time, and they are each more experienced and powerfull....OOOOH I hope this happens!

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Morrison! I would say later on when ash has 6-8 badges, or in the Sinnoh League.
I would imagine he has evolved pokemon (Gliscor, Metagross, Arcanine) as well as some new pokemon. Maybe he will even have a next gen pokemon. A new pokemon all together (if he was in the unreleased region while Ash did Battle Fronteir), or a new evolution to one of his pokemon (Girafarig evo?). Him and Ash would have random contests to be the best all of the time, and they are each more experienced and powerfull....OOOOH I hope this happens!

You just got my hopes up, something that doesn't happen often anymore XD

But it would be cool (especially the arcanine part), and Morrison could make a cameo, but I dunno. The only one of Ash's "league only" rivals to ever make a cameo (and he had PLENTY, still I want more) was Richy...

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
You just got my hopes up, something that doesn't happen often anymore XD

But it would be cool (especially the arcanine part), and Morrison could make a cameo, but I dunno. The only one of Ash's "league only" rivals to ever make a cameo (and he had PLENTY, still I want more) was Richy...

OMG Ritchie would be AWSOME! Or any of the 'sons' (Morrison, Harrison, Tyson)...do you think that that was done on purpose?

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
I have no idea, but now that you mention it, it just might have been!
The only way for us to make sure is to see who the next league rival is and whats his name.

or HER name! Ash should have a strong female rival i think. May has a strong male rival(Harley, Drew), and im not to sure about Dawn's opposite gender rivals (Kenny and Nando) in terms of strength.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
or HER name! Ash should have a strong female rival i think. May has a strong male rival(Harley, Drew), and im not to sure about Dawn's opposite gender rivals (Kenny and Nando) in terms of strength.

He totally should. Remember the girl he fought in the Hoenn league who actually was smart and SWITCHED pokemon whenever they were in a type disadvantge (something Ash finally learned to do two seasons later)?

I totally loved her. Plus she had an awesome golduck, I love golduck in the anime! ;P

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
He totally should. Remember the girl he fought in the Hoenn league who actually was smart and SWITCHED pokemon whenever they were in a type disadvantge (something Ash finally learned to do two seasons later)?

I totally loved her. Plus she had an awesome golduck, I love golduck in the anime! ;P

yeah i was like "OMG THEY ACTUALLY DO THAT IN THE ANIME"

thunderblade12

These arn't really "cameos" but there have been plenty of interesting filler characters in DP that i wouldn't mind to see as a major character and return a few more times before the Sinnoh saga ends.

Conway(Dawn's partner in the tag battle tournement)
Holly(Brock partner)
Reiji(I think he might be a bit of an important character but i doubt we will see much of him)
Allan(The Beyblade-looking guy in the Probopass episode)
Sho(The guy in the Raichu episode)
Leona(Dawns childhood friend

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Does anyone else think that Misty might make a cameo in the upcoming Psyduck episode? I mean, I'm not betting money on it, but the writers probably want her to make an appearance sometime, and Psyduck is one of her most popular Pokemon. It would be easy to focus the episode around her. It just seems like a convenient place for a Misty cameo to me.

thunderblade12

Next time Ash visits Pallet Town would it be too much to ask for Tracey to show off a new pokemon? I feel like they really missed an obvious Tracey-pokemon by not giving him a Smeargle

pokemon fan 132

Does anyone else think that Misty might make a cameo in the upcoming Psyduck episode? I mean, I'm not betting money on it, but the writers probably want her to make an appearance sometime, and Psyduck is one of her most popular Pokemon. It would be easy to focus the episode around her. It just seems like a convenient place for a Misty cameo to me.

You know i was thinking about that myself.Psyduck episode seems like a good episode for Mistys return and considering how DP unpredictable so far is,who knows maybe Mistys next appearance is going to be something more than just cameo.Yes i know that chances for her full time return are not very big,but i still didnt lost hope and besides everything is possible.Even something like this.

Anyway yes i think that "Psyduck Roadblock" episode could be very clever and creative way of hiding Mistys possible return.

You know i was thinking about that myself.Psyduck episode seems like a good episode for Mistys return and considering how DP unpredictable so far is,who knows maybe Mistys next appearance is going to be something more than just cameo.Yes i know that chances for her full time return are not very big,but i still didnt lost hope and besides everything is possible.Even something like this.

Anyway yes i think that "Psyduck Roadblock" episode could be very clever and creative way of hiding Mistys possible return.

I think Mistys return might have something to do with Togekiss though.

Status
Not open for further replies.