• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Cameo Appearance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
I think it's either going to be that or Psyduck. The writers might find Togekiss a little too predictable... but wait a minute, these are the writers for Pokemon. Togekiss makes sense since it's a high profile Pokemon, and Misty's is the Togepi/Togetic for the whole show. It would be the best way to feature its second evolution in the show. The only problem is that it might be a little hard to find a credible way to bring Togetic back. They could probably do it, but... I think Psyduck is also a good option. Psyduck was popular while it was on the show, and it would be good for ratings to feature it again. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get two cameos... but I doubt it, somehow. Then again, May stayed on for several episodes. The writers might want to give Misty equal screentime... they'd have to divide it up, but still. But then May had never had a cameo before, whereas Misty had had one plus the Hosos... There's really no telling how it'll go.

EmeralDragon23

Well personally I wanna see Casey again.

I'd also that when Ash finally takes the Elite Four Challenge, he gets the Original Siz back together. That is Charizard, Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, Butterfree, and Pidgeot. But the writers probably already forgot about the last two.

thunderblade12

I think it's either going to be that or Psyduck. The writers might find Togekiss a little too predictable... but wait a minute, these are the writers for Pokemon. Togekiss makes sense since it's a high profile Pokemon, and Misty's is the Togepi/Togetic for the whole show. It would be the best way to feature its second evolution in the show. The only problem is that it might be a little hard to find a credible way to bring Togetic back. They could probably do it, but... I think Psyduck is also a good option. Psyduck was popular while it was on the show, and it would be good for ratings to feature it again. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get two cameos... but I doubt it, somehow. Then again, May stayed on for several episodes. The writers might want to give Misty equal screentime... they'd have to divide it up, but still. But then May had never had a cameo before, whereas Misty had had one plus the Hosos... There's really no telling how it'll go.

DP would actually be the perfect time to bring Togetic back. Dialga/Palkia/Giratina could rip a hole between Ash's dimension and the Mirage World's dimension, Hunter J/Team Galactic/Team Rocket enter the mirage world, wreck havok, Togetic calls out for Misty's help with telekenisis or something and then we have a Misty arc. Just a thought.

Misty could come back in a Phione/Manaphy arc aswell..or we might just see her at Pallet Town when Ash returns there.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
Well, it ain't happening. They released the VA credits, and Misty's VA isn't on there. Oh, well. I'm sure we'll see her sometime. Yes, sometime!

DP would actually be the perfect time to bring Togetic back. Dialga/Palkia/Giratina could rip a hole between Ash's dimension and the Mirage World's dimension, Hunter J/Team Galactic/Team Rocket enter the mirage world, wreck havok, Togetic calls out for Misty's help with telekenisis or something and then we have a Misty arc. Just a thought.

Misty could come back in a Phione/Manaphy arc aswell..or we might just see her at Pallet Town when Ash returns there.

As much as I would love that, I don't think it's going to happen. Anything involving legendaries is usually covered in a movie, and I've never heard of a movie that even had a cameo character, much less focused on one.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
As much as I would love that, I don't think it's going to happen. Anything involving legendaries is usually covered in a movie, and I've never heard of a movie that even had a cameo character, much less focused on one.

To you sir, I will remind you of movie three and Charizard's HUGE role.

-beautifly-

I would love it if jiggly puff came back! i would love to see jiggly puff scribble all over dawns face and see her reactionlol! if misty comes back i would love to see her and ash battle they only battled like twice i think ash battled may and dawn alot more so id really like to see those 2 battle

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
For real...we need Harley. When I saw May for the wallace cup i was so pumped for Harley...but it never happened. I really want him to come back but its unlikley that he will make a random stop in Sinnoh from Johto, unless he visits the Johto Grande Festival and then comes to Sinnoh. I could see that happening at the rate this is going. Harley vs Dawn would be cool.

I would see him with his same pokemon
[IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/e/ec/Cacturne.png[/IMG200][IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/1/10/Banette.png[/IMG200][IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/7/7a/Octillery.png[/IMG200][IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/f/f1/Wigglytuff.png[/IMG200][IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/2/29/Ariados.png[/IMG200]

and than a Johto pokemon that suits him
[IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/e/e0/Xatu.png[/IMG200][IMG200]http://wiki.pokeland.net/images/f/f5/Ampharos.png[/IMG200]

Heehee that was fun, sorry the images are so big.

All images are from wiki.pokeland.net

Last edited:

Araleon

Chill
^^ Don't forget teh awesome Banette!

Bell56

The One and Only
she ws only back for thoes 2 or 3 episodes

Actually it was more like 5 episodes (543-547)

I would like to see a Tracy Cameo where he joins the group Pokemonp to do research on a rare Sinnoh for Professor Oak... Maybe Gary could join for the episode or 2 this would happen in. This could be a good way to work Rotom, Phione, or Heatran into the anime.

jinkoken

Water Pokemon Master
Anything involving legendaries is usually covered in a movie, and I've never heard of a movie that even had a cameo character, much less focused on one.

*directs your attention to the deoxys episode, and groudon/kyogre episode*
They don't nessesarily always have movies for legendaries. There are the ones mentioned above and other likes the Chronicles Episode with Richie and Moltres, or the Chronicles Episode with Richie and Celebi. And the older ones with Lugia and Ho-Oh.

hmmm

Scuffle of Legends
if misty DOES make an appearance, i hope she has GOOD pokemon, like
Seadra/Kingra
Azumarill
Corsola/Luvdisc new evo??

and than a new water pokemon that isnt an evolution of her current team
Buizel (whos is better, Ash's or Misty's?)
i wish the field of 4th gen water pokemon was bigger T.T

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
If Misty does appear (fingers crossed) I agree that she should be rid of those tiny cutsie pokemon she carries around. She should be a much improved trainer since she took over the gym.

Pokewiz

Good bye :)
I really hope Misty comes back, not just because I am a huuuuge Misty fan, but because it's simply not fair if they show May and not Misty.

I don't think characters like Ritchie have a chance of coming back though, just because he's been gone for too long. But Misty, well, hopefully she comes really soon. :)

pokemonfan301

pokemon thespian
I'm not one who really cares for a reappearance from misty, richie, may, etc... i want Tyson the Hoenn league champion to appear. also, i would like to see Scott again and if battle island is in Johto they could show Koga as an E4 member.

Status
Not open for further replies.