1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Future Cameo Appearence Thread V2

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by Lucille, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucille

Lucille Well-Known Member

What happened to the other Cameo Thread? Anyways, the next cameo that I would like to see is Ritchie because we have not seen him in a long time.

2. BlueDragonfangirl

BlueDragonfangirl Well-Known Member

Ritchie? *Shudders* Well that's your opinion and that's cool. I'd like Tracey to come back for a few episodes, no I don't mean for the last episode of the saga, like normally happens sheesh. He should also switch up his clothes this time, I like his old clothes and all but every other character has had new set of clothes, why not him?

3. DANdotW

DANdotW Previously Iota

It's stickied at the top of the page. There's no need for a version two. The other threads that got a "V2" were because they've been going for years. The cameo thread was made this year.

Iota

4. Lucille

the other thread has been closed.

5. ~-Overheat-~

~-Overheat-~ Black/White!

I wouldnt mind Lance showing up again. With his Red Gyarados and the uber Dragonite

6. Lucille

that would be cool, it would be awesome if he battled Cynthia

7. darklord18

darklord18 Cheekyshipper

I want the following people to appear.
    Max and the Ralts he befriend.
    Mira and her Abra to appear in a 2 or 3 part in Wayward cave. (like Cheryl did.)
    The chatot girl. (forgot her name.)
    The girl in "Sitting psyduck" episode
    Kenny
    Lance
    I wonder why the old one got close.

8. Chelc

Chelc Well-Known Member

Uh...I guess these aren't allowed anymore? ^^; I'm not sure myself (all I know is Alfonso closed the other one). I respect his decision so closing this, too.

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.