• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Diamond Team

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Yeah, I'm jumping on the bandwagon :) I also plan on using this team Wi-Fi, even though I know it isn't the greatest, maybe just for some fun battles.

Goukazaru@Leftovers
Jolly
252 Speed, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Swords Dance
In-Fight
Flare Dive
Rock Slide/Stone Edge

OR

Goukazaru@Leftovers
Rash
252 Speed, lots of SAtk(like 200 SAtk), rest in Atk
Scheme
Flamethrower
Focus Bomb
Stone Edge
I like them both equally. I'm just wary of the accuracy of Focus Bomb. Should I replace it with Grass Rope or Solarbeam?

Milotic@Flame Orb
Bold
212 HP, 252 Def, 40 SAtk
Surf
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
Recover/Aqua Ring
Flame Orb may seem pretty suicidal, but auto-Marvel Scale is too good to resist. I don't know whether to use Aqua Ring or Recover. If Flame Orb is a one-time only thing, then I will use Lefties instead.

Fuwaraido@Nothing
Timid
252 Def, 196 Speed, rest in HP
Will-O-Wisp
Calm Mind
Baton Pass
Shadow Ball/Thunderbolt/maybe Eerie Wind
I like this pokemon a lot. Eerie Wind maybe nice for some fun hax, but I doubt I'll get the boost that much... and it has crappy PP. Well, that could be semi-fixed by a PP Max...

Snorlax@Leftovers
Careful
168 HP, 80 Atk, 156 Def, 104 SDef
Curse
Crunch
Rest
Body Slam
So...Curselax...yeah. I don't know about the EV Spread. Body Slam is for paralyzing random pokemon I may want to capture if Milotic is too weak.

Gaburaisu@Leftovers/Choice Band
Jolly/Adamant
252 Atk, enough EVs for 301-303 Speed, rest in HP/252 Atk, can't decide where to put other EVs
Swords Dance/Iron Head
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang/Rock Slide
This is one of my favorite new pokemon. It's so awesome. Use RS and Iron Head with Choice Band, SD and Fire Fang with Lefties. I can't really decide on the nature and EVs on. I know the CB set should be Adamant, but it has the high HP stat that I feel I shouldn't pass up. I think I need most help with this.

Okay, so now, I need a physical wall or a special wall... I want to use Agunomuu, but I aslo want to use Yukishii(sp?). Dorapion could be a physical wall(though I don't really need it with Will-O-Wisp, and Milotic on my team) and maybe a CM/Softboiled/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt Blissey?

Agunomuu@Leftovers/whatever
Hasty/Naive
252 Speed, 252 SAtk, 6 HP
Scheme
Explosion
Extrasensory
Thunderbolt
I don't know if it can learn Psychic, but I do know it can learn Extrasensory, which is the next best thing imo. If I get tired of blowing up, I'll replace Explosion with Flamethrower to have an overall coverage of everything in-game(I think).

Yukishii@Leftovers/Whatever
Bold
244 HP, 176 Def, 88 in SDef, SAtk, or Speed(I can't decide)
Calm Mind
Rest
Sleep Talk
Psychic
Physical/Special Wall(sorta). Meh, I think a pseudo-passing set would be nice. Like Reflect/Rest/CM/Psychic(I'm actually thinking about using that now) or maybe a set that forces switches like Yawn/Stealth Rock/Thunder Wave/Psychic or something. Though the set that forces switches would need some Wish support...of course those other sets would have completely different EVs and possibly natures.

Blissey@Leftovers/Large Root
Bold
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 SDef
Calm Mind
Softboiled
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Well, a special wall definitely. I sorta feel limited with it. Do yo all think Aroma/Softboiled/Thunderwave/Ice Beam would be better for it in-game? I will not have access to Seismic Toss because I will have to trade one from R/S/E/FR/LG for the reason mentioned below.

Well, that's it. I need help on deciding the last pokemon. Oh, and this team is made of pokemon you can get only before you obtain the National Dex and beat the E4, so yeah, please no "Just use Yonowaaru" and the like... thanks.

Last edited:

Swellow_91

I won't give up!
Goukazaru @ Leftovers
Modest nature
- Scheme
- Flamethrower
- Focus Bomb
- Will-o-Wisp / HP Ice

or

Goukazaru @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Swords Dance
- In Fight
- Flare Drive
- Stone Edge / Thunderpunch

or

Goukazaru @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Overheat / Fire Blast
- In Fight
- Thunderpunch
- Stone Edge

Milotic @ Leftovers
Bold nature
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
^^ The problem is I don't have any experience with the new items.

Fuwaraido @ Leftovers
Timid nature
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball
- Hypnosis / Will-o-Wisp
- Baton Pass

Snorlax @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Curse
- Rest
- Return / Body Slam
- Crunch

Kaburaisu @ Leftovers
Adamant nature
- Swords Dance
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast

Agunomuu @ Leftovers
Modest nature
- Scheme
- Psychic
- Thunderbolt / Shafow Ball
- Explosion / Thunder Wave

Yukiishi @ Leftovers
Calm nature
- Rest
- Toxic / Reflect
- Calm Mind
- Psychic
^^ Haven't got much experience with this one.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold nature
- Softboiled
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
^^ In-game , this set is probably the best. If you want to battle over Wi-Fi use the aromatherapist.

Armored Zangoose

Use flame orb an immediately use aqua ring, that way, not only auto-marvel scale but aqua ring will heal whenever you take damage from Milotic's burn.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Yeah, but I will still get hurt from OTHER attacks as well. Milotic should always have a move that recovers at least half of its HP imo.
C'mon people, there must be some other things I can do!

Changed the mixed Goukazaru set to Naive nature. I decided to put Life Orb on Goukazaru as well, and I decided on using either Blissey or Agunomuu, depending on which is easier to get. I plan on breeding these pokemon to have flawless or near-flawless IVs as well, so EV Spread suggestions are welcome.

Armored Zangoose

I've been thinking and came up with a moveset for you Milotic:

Milotic
Flame Orb
Aqua Ring
Recover
Surf
Ice Beam

Use aqua ring as soon as Milotic comes out.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
And get completely walled my anything with Water Absorb? I'd rather not. So far, Aqua Ring isn't worth using on Milotic. Furthermroe, my Milotic will already hold Flame Orb, it says so in my first post that it will hold Flame Orb and not Lefties.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
That's what ice beam is for.

LOL.

Milotic vs. Dugtrio.

Milotic used Aqua Ring!
Player withdrew Dugtrio!
GO!! LAPRAS!!!
Milotic used Surf!
Lapras laughed!

Lapras used GG.

So, what are you gonna do? Surf? Can't, it has Water Absorb. Ice Beam? Psh, not with a 4x resistance to Ice. How about another scenario?

Milotic vs. Dugtrio.

Milotic use Aqua Ri ng!
Player withdre Dugtrio!
GO!!! VAPOREON!!!
Milotic is scared.

Milotic can't do anything to this either, for the same reason as above(cept there is only a 2x resistance to Ice). It NEEDS to have Hypnosis, so that it can incapacitate the opponent, safely switch, and give you the chance to set up. I'm telling you, Aqua Ring+Recover is pointless. In fact, Aqua Ring as a whole seems to be pointless on Milotic so far...