• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Hmmm, Mirai Nikki 17........they sure love the usage of rape as a traumatizing and motivating factor...and never a happy ending, well, Yuuno escaped getting done in ep 5.

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
Shittier than Studio DEEN!? NEVER!! :)

I'd like to give this Mirai Nikki a look...anyone know a good blog site with some nice screenshots for each ep?

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Hmmm, Mirai Nikki 17........they sure love the usage of rape as a traumatizing and motivating factor...and never a happy ending, well, Yuuno escaped getting done in ep 5.

I hear that. Also they enjoy girls using the bathroom (or sometimes not). Y'know because it helps the story so much.

Shittier than Studio DEEN!? NEVER!! :)

I'd like to give this Mirai Nikki a look...anyone know a good blog site with some nice screenshots for each ep?

No idea.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Read the missing/remaining stuff, sufficient to say I was pleased....

Happy endings everywhere.......Yuuno, Yuukiteru, Minene and more.......

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Also, Aru/Yuuki is the ONe TruE Pairing, I don't care what the manga canon says XD

Edit: So how about that ep.25!?!/

Full of tension, suspense, and action plus Murumuru Bankai mode.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
Unsealed Murumuru is effing scary. o.o

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Unsealed Murumuru is effing scary. o.o

Yeah, and although I called it Bankai Murumuru, it's more like when the soul reapers 'release the limiter/seal' that they have to wear in the real world if they are above Vice-captain rate.

When Yuno yelled "Murumuru, release the limiter" I thought I was watching Bleach XD.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
i really got a dragonball z feel from mirai nikki ep. 25.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Impressive action in this episode but almost everything looked off-model. :\
It's like I want to enjoy the animation fight choreography but there are hardly any frames so it seems lazier than most. Same feeling that I get from Avatar.

I think I missed something. How did Yukiteru avoid his Dead End flag? He supposed to get killed by a knife and then it missed but I don't remember the future being changed.