• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Impressive action in this episode but almost everything looked off-model. :\
It's like I want to enjoy the animation fight choreography but there are hardly any frames so it seems lazier than most. Same feeling that I get from Avatar.

I think I missed something. How did Yukiteru avoid his Dead End flag? He supposed to get killed by a knife and then it missed but I don't remember the future being changed.

I think it had to do with all the changes to the future that were being brought about by Minene contacting Kurusu-san, though the main factor was he yelled he loves Yuuno just as she threw the knife, which caused her aim to falter.

ForeverFlame

"Yukkii, I would've loved anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've loved anyone as long as she protected you."

STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT.

Arahabaki

Come at me bro.
^ d00d, that part was hella sad. i thought they had something.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
"Yukkii, I would've loved anyone if I became dependent on him. And you would've loved anyone as long as she protected you."

STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT.

I think Yuno was saying that to try and justify herself even as the diary kept saying her true nature.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
That is Yuno, Yuki's name however was changed to Shinta Hoshino.

Why? Why do movies always pull **** like this? I can get dumbing down the plot to appeal to a wider audience but changing character names for no reason is just stupid.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Why? Why do movies always pull **** like this? I can get dumbing down the plot to appeal to a wider audience but changing character names for no reason is just stupid.

It's actually a TV series, though I agree changing names is stupid.

ForeverFlame

What's with the random tomatoes and flowers? The source material involves gang rape, infanticide, matricide, patricide, decapitation, the murder of hundreds of schoolchildren, teenagers having sex, eyeballs getting stabbed by darts, arms getting chopped off, and a creepy yandere kidnapping. This looks like an advertisement for a slice of life romantic drama.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
What's with the random tomatoes and flowers? The source material involves gang rape, infanticide, matricide, patricide, decapitation, the murder of hundreds of schoolchildren, teenagers having sex, eyeballs getting stabbed by darts, arms getting chopped off, and a creepy yandere kidnapping. This looks like an advertisement for a slice of life romantic drama.

It is called "Mirai Nikki: Another World" so I assume quite a bit is going to be different, except for the presence of Yuno.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Yelling he loved Yuno caused her to waver/flinch/something, which messed up her aim.....

But I didn't see the future change at all. At least not that I remember. They pointed out several times that it said he was supposed to be killed by the knife so what gives?

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
But I didn't see the future change at all. At least not that I remember. They pointed out several times that it said he was supposed to be killed by the knife so what gives?

Ah, that is true, it slipped my mind, but yeah, when the future changes, there should be the accompanying white noise, hmmm either they forgot to add it or it qualifies as a miracle.