• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Janovy

Banned
Episode three was crazy. The first part of the episode heavily contrasted the second one but I'm finding myself wondering what did Yukki actually do by opening the door. Also, did Yuno kill someone? I am this close to spoiling myself but I'm gonna try not to do it. :/

I was also wondering - let's say a person hypothetically wins this survival game. If that person really does become a God over time and space could that mean that the same person can go back in time (since it is technically a God) and participate in the same game for some reason again? Is it possible that one of the diary owners already won the game? Dunno, just some food for thought.

Yuno is freaking me out however, I hope we see more of that.

Last edited:

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Episode three was enough to confirm one thing, I love this show, definitely forcing its way up near the top of my list.

Yuno is creepy as all hell, and I love every second of it.

Awkward pool scene was awkward.

Other than that, good episode this week. Not as much fun as last week but in a 26-episode run I guess you can't make every episode that eventful. We'd run out of Diary Owners pretty quickly if it carried on at the same pace. That final bit made me LOL, though, particuarly as I was just thinking: "Mysterious door, eh? Must be where she hides the bodies!" How I laughed.

Chris

Old Coot
I'm finding myself wondering what did Yukki actually do by opening the door.
Because it didn't appear in his diary. The very fact that he checked ended up ****ing up everything, causing a massive chain of events that affects everyone. Curiosity got the best of him.

Also, did Yuno kill someone? I am this close to spoiling myself but I'm gonna try not to do it. :/
Just wait 'til next week. You'll be grateful for not spoiling yourself.

I was also wondering - let's say a person hypothetically wins this survival game. If that person really does become a God over time and space could that mean that the same person can go back in time (since it is technically a God) and participate in the same game for some reason again? Is it possible that one of the diary owners already won the game? Dunno, just some food for thought.
No comment. Seriously. You don't wanna ask yourself those kinda questions when watching this.

Yuno is freaking me out however, I hope we see more of that.
Oh you better believe you will. It gets worse, too.

Other than that, good episode this week. Not as much fun as last week but in a 26-episode run I guess you can't make every episode that eventful. We'd run out of Diary Owners pretty quickly if it carried on at the same pace.
The episode covered chapter 5 and the first four pages of chapter 6. So far, we're making good progress without really skimping too much. We even got a slight bit of Future Diary Mosaic chapter 2 in there.

Whimsicott

Yuno's the best. I love that opening.
One of the best anime this season.

Chris

Old Coot
Small change I noticed from the manga. When Yukki goes to ask for help from a staff member to help in regards to Yuno's top, it's a male staff member in the manga who seems to chuckle about it and walks off. In the anime, it's a female. We don't actually see Yuno getting her top back in the manga. Just has a blacked out panel (implying Yukki blacked out from Yuno's chest being pressed against him) and then skips to them walking around at the park again.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
HEY KIDS! CAN YOU COUNT HOW MANY AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES USED 3D MODELS? GOOD LUCK!

Pool scene, Yuno's got some epic tig bitties. Ninth doesn't seem to have nipples though. Or maybe because I was watching streaming quality and missed them.

Once they got to that Ferris Wheel I could only think of one outcome:
"Yukki... I'm the leader of Team Plasma."

I don't really like stuff with eyeballs so what happened to Ninth really made me cringe. Out loud.

That final bit made me LOL, though, particuarly as I was just thinking: "Mysterious door, eh? Must be where she hides the bodies!" How I laughed.

I did the same thing except I used the phrase "skeletons in her closet."

ForeverFlame

I want this next arc to be over soon so we can see the "bag of knives" scene. It was literally just a two second scene in the manga, but it's my absolute favorite part because of how disturbing the implications were.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
HEY KIDS! CAN YOU COUNT HOW MANY AMUSEMENT PARK RIDES USED 3D MODELS? GOOD LUCK!

Pool scene, Yuno's got some epic tig bitties. Ninth doesn't seem to have nipples though. Or maybe because I was watching streaming quality and missed them.

Once they got to that Ferris Wheel I could only think of one outcome:
"Yukki... I'm the leader of Team Plasma."

I don't really like stuff with eyeballs so what happened to Ninth really made me cringe. Out loud.

I did the same thing except I used the phrase "skeletons in her closet."

Totally agreed, I felt a little sick as he reached into her eye socket. Although the point up until his identity was revealed, the scene screamed "rape time".

Overall, the series leaves an amazing impression, and not quite a warm tingly feeling, but a tingly one none the less. The body dump scene was beautiful, and Yuno's response was amazing.

Chris

Old Coot
I want this next arc to be over soon so we can see the "bag of knives" scene. It was literally just a two second scene in the manga, but it's my absolute favorite part because of how disturbing the implications were.
Hell the arc before it was messed up as is with its own implications.

the scene screamed "rape time".
Just wait for the arc starting in the next episode.

Janovy

Banned
Anime adaptation of Tsubaki's backstory is even more terrible than the manga one. I've seen pictures, it's censored, but still quite visual. Not to mention the Yuno "rape" scene. o.o Here are some pics;

[IMG200]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture11/4ca4c6d4.jpg[/IMG200]

[IMG200]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture11/26a6d0e8.jpg[/IMG200]

Also;

[IMG200]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture11/e1017b02.gif[/IMG200]

I remember the kiss from the manga scene but not quite like this. :O

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I can honestly say that this is one of the most enjoyable things I've seen in a long time. I honestly cannot dislike any one character, and even though I read spoilers, I'm still thoroughly enjoying watching how things play out. I wish I had discovered it sooner, I really do.

Janovy

Banned
I can honestly say that this is one of the most enjoyable things I've seen in a long time. I honestly cannot dislike any one character, and even though I read spoilers, I'm still thoroughly enjoying watching how things play out. I wish I had discovered it sooner, I really do.
I can only agree with you. Though I don't see why you regret not to have discovered it sooner - are you talking about the manga? Since animé just began airing recently and it's ideal for newcomers and those who haven't even touched the manga. And I agree about the last point, I spoiled myself as well, but it remained enjoyable to me nevertheless.

Chris

Old Coot
This episode in particular was a trip. It was quite a bit more graphic than the manga (save for the blurred censor of Tsubaki's hand), the artwork was top notch, the music was absolutely great to listen to and the acting was killer (no pun intended). Especially loved seeing Twelfth's Sentai actions animated, as well as that stop-motion animation of his past.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Twelfth was so awesome,
I'm a little sad he died so soon after being introduced, but atleast he got
the best anime scene ever.

I felt sorry for the sixth at the start of the episode, by the end however I wanted her dead, trying to get Yuno gang raped deserves a fate far worse than death.