• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Diary (Mirai Nikki)

Janovy

Banned
You know, Yukki is now even worse than Shu from Guilty Crown.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Shu and Yuki started out the same, as the pathetic kid chucked into life or death situations, but they have turned out different, Yuki is still pathetic, he just pretty much became Yuno's ***** along the way, where as Shu went bad ***.

Janovy

Banned
Shu and Yuki started out the same, as the pathetic kid chucked into life or death situations, but they have turned out different, Yuki is still pathetic, he just pretty much became Yuno's ***** along the way, where as Shu went bad ***.
And let's not forget that the heroines of the respective anime each transformed in a totally different way.

Inori went from emotionless vessel -> to feeling love and emotions.
Yuno went from crazy yandere -> even crazier yandere. xD

I never would have guessed Akise swung that way

Your gaydar needs some serious repairs, dude.

Anyway, I enjoyed this episode.
Yukiteru finally snapped, which has been a long time coming. Yuno was suitably diabolical and Akise has at last shown us the awesomeness he's been promising since his introduction. Also, the annoying side characters are dead. Hooray! Well, I guess this confirms that the final arc will take place in the aftermath of the Survival Game (or possibly in a new one if the new God decides to go back in time again), since I don't think Yukiteru and Yuno being the only ones left (not even the only Diary Holders, I think they are literally the only characters who aren't dead) will provide four episodes worth of story.

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Loved the latest episode. I don't blame Yukiteru for how he acted - I mean, Yuno's saved his life so many times, and nobody else has helped him as much as she has. On top of that, Hinata and the gang were telling him everything he didn't want to hear. Yukiteru has changed in that he's much more decisive now. Sure, agreeing with psycho-stalker Yuno so often might be unsettling and could backfire, but that just makes the show all the more interesting to watch.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I have a question because I can't translate japanese.
Is that dude a dairy holder now? And how is he still alive when Yuno cut his neck?
I'm guessing sheer willpower or some bull. In reality he should have been long gone.
I never would have guessed Akise swung that way, will be interesting to see how they pace this out with only Yuki and Yuno left now.
C'mon he looks almost exactly like Kaoru from NGE.
[img139]http://www.absoluteanime.com/neon_genesis_evangelion/kaoru.jpg[/img139]
Kousaka was wrong about Yukki.

He's not a dog, he's Yuno's *****.
OH burn!
Yukiteru finally snapped, which has been a long time coming. Yuno was suitably diabolical and Akise has at last shown us the awesomeness he's been promising since his introduction. Also, the annoying side characters are dead. Hooray! Well, I guess this confirms that the final arc will take place in the aftermath of the Survival Game (or possibly in a new one if the new God decides to go back in time again), since I don't think Yukiteru and Yuno being the only ones left (not even the only Diary Holders, I think they are literally the only characters who aren't dead) will provide four episodes worth of story.
I liked a few of the side characters but oh well. I still think 11 will come back/ is still alive though.
On top of that, Hinata and the gang were telling him everything he didn't want to hear.
They still could have explained it better. Shouting at someone that everything they believed in is a lie while they're holding a gun isn't the best idea.

thatguycharizard34

so AWH-SOME /)^ɛ^(\
I had my suspicions that Akise had something for Yukiteru. But I watched episodes 21 and 22 today, and things are getting srsbsns on this anime. And what is MuruMuru planning? I think we can assume that Deus is dead after the last scene in episode 22. This is getting crazy.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
First, I respect you for asking the important question in all this, second I have been asking my self all along why he hasn't tapped that yet, I always had the same question about Yuji in Baka to Test as well.

This episode finally addresses that.

And um, SOMEHOW they did it while Yuno was hiding an entire axe in the bed. What.

Okay I can honestly say I didn't see episode 23's plot twist coming. But I wasn't surprised because of this post:

I was also wondering - let's say a person hypothetically wins this survival game. If that person really does become a God over time and space could that mean that the same person can go back in time (since it is technically a God) and participate in the same game for some reason again? Is it possible that one of the diary owners already won the game? Dunno, just some food for thought.

You totally ****ing called it, you magnificent bastard.

So is the next episode the last one? This "ending" has been really drawn out.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
According to MAL there are still 3 episodes left.

I've heard two varying things. Either the next episode is the finale and then there are two OVAs, or there are three more episodes.

ForeverFlame

There's no way they can finish the manga in one more episode unless they go with an Anime-original ending (which I wouldn't mind in the slightest). Two more at the minimum, though three more makes 26, which is the standard.

Janovy

Banned
So Ninth wasn't really dead and now she has super powers? I don't know what to think about pulling that out of their asses, though I wont complain about it too much considering she is my favourite character.
Pulling out of their asses? It was clearly shown in the episode when 9th died that Deus reached with his hand through her body in which process she gained his powers but we only didn't know that back then. That was not an asspull.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
Pulling out of their asses? It was clearly shown in the episode when 9th died that Deus reached with his hand through her body in which process she gained his powers but we only didn't know that back then. That was not an asspull.

Going by the flashback it happened after he saved her though, and I honestly don't remember seeing anything like that happen, just the explosion and moving on assuming she was dead, her being magically saved by Deus ex machina (lol) was the *** pull.

Janovy

Banned
Going by the flashback it happened after he saved her though, and I honestly don't remember seeing anything like that happen, just the explosion and moving on assuming she was dead, her being magically saved by Deus ex machina (lol) was the *** pull.
Then go and re-watch the episode you lazy dude. It DID happen. -.-

Janovy

Banned
I just rewatched her death scene and you definitely don't see Deus grab her.
My mistake, it actually happened
in episode 20.

Also, proof:

[IMG139]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/tenchilove/Anime%202012/Mirainikkiepisode2015.jpg[/IMG139]

There you go! Not an asspull whatsoever. :p

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
My mistake, it actually happened
in episode 20.

Also, proof:

[IMG139]http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/tenchilove/Anime%202012/Mirainikkiepisode2015.jpg[/IMG139]

There you go! Not an asspull whatsoever. :p

Happy to be proven wrong.

I don't think I've ever seen an anime go so ridiculously off the rails. But I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't enjoyed the ride.