• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future E4 Team Rate/Suggestion

shatteredrose

I currently have 5 solid members for my future E4 team. I had been using Scolipede for a try, but it's simply become dead weight. I'm looking for replacement suggestions for Scolipede based on the following planned E4 team:

Samurott
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Megahorn
- Revenge
(still working on this moveset)

Lucario
- Aura Sphere
- Ice Punch
- Work Up
- Shadow Ball

Arcanine
- Crunch
- Wild Charge
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower/Flare Blitz

Jolteon
- Thunderbolt/Discharge
- Shadow Ball/Signal Beam
- Thunderwave/Signal Beam
- Volt Swtich//Signal Beam
(still working on this moveset)

Flygon
- Crunch
- Fly/Rock Slide
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

stoutshako

Pokwmon Detective
- Thunderbolt/Discharge
- Shadow Ball/Signal Beam
- Thunderwave/Signal Beam
- Volt Swtich//Signal Beam
>Signal Beam
>Signal Beam
>Signal Beam
and hmm you definitely should go for
>Signal Beam

but my suggest is Get a poison/grass toxic ftw

zerothethird

Wobbuchu is awesome.
>Signal Beam
>Signal Beam
>Signal Beam
and hmm you definitely should go for
>Signal Beam

Made my day (or should I say night). XD

For Arcanine, I'd choose Flare Blitz instead of Flamethrower, as Arcanine is more of a physical-based attacker. As for Dragon Pulse...it's up to you if you wanna remove it (dang...Dragon Pulse+Arcanine=epicness lol) but I suggest replacing it with a physical-based attack of your choice. Return, perhaps? It's max power is 102. Not bad.

Aurath8

Superpower instead of Revenge on Samurott. It doesn't have negative priority and has a more consistent power.

For Arcanine, I'd choose Flare Blitz instead of Flamethrower, as Arcanine is more of a physical-based attacker. As for Dragon Pulse...it's up to you if you wanna remove it (dang...Dragon Pulse+Arcanine=epicness lol) but I suggest replacing it with a physical-based attack of your choice. Return, perhaps? It's max power is 102. Not bad.

Arcanine has a perfectly usable special attack as well. Stick with Dragon Pulse as Dragon+Fire hits everything in the game neutrally apart from Heatran.

Jolteon
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
Volt Switch

Thunder Wave isn't needed when you're the fastest pokemon you'll ever encounter apart from the odd Accelgor or Ninjask.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Samurott has pitful Speed , so Revenge won't really make a difference cause it hits just as hard as Superpower. Imo just stay with Revenge.

Fire Blast > Crunch on Flygon.

Aurath8

Samurott has pitful Speed , so Revenge won't really make a difference cause it hits just as hard as Superpower. Imo just stay with Revenge.

Fire Blast > Crunch on Flygon.

Revenge has -4 priority, slower than even Focus Punch. In fact the only things that go after Revenge is Counter/Mirror Coat, phazing moves like Roar and Trick Room.
Superpower doesn't make you can go last though, and has guaranteed 120 base power. Superpower is only going to be used against bulky Steels, Normal types and Ice types, and those that survive will almost certainly be finished off with Surf.
And 70 base speed isn't that bad, just incredibly average.

Blood Red Absol

AquaMilotic's Waifu
Samurott
@Choice Specs
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power (Ground)
- Grass Knot

Lucario
@Leftovers
- Aura Sphere
- Shadow Ball
- Calm Mind
- Flash Cannon

Arcanine
@Choice Band
- Crunch
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Extremespeed

Jolteon
@Life Orb
- Thunderbolt
- Signal Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderwave

Flygon
@Yache Berry
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Dance

For a 6th pokemon I would like to recommend Weavile.
Weavile has alot of speed and gives you an extra edge against 2 of the elite 4 and the Champion

Weavile
@Life Orb
- Night Slash
- Brick Break
- Sword Dance
- Ice Punch

chap196

For Arcanine
Arcanine can be use as a Mix Attacker, so use Flamethrower or Fire instead of Flare Blitz for no recoil damages. Extream Speed instead of Crunch because Crunch just give a bit of coverages and Extream Speed has the same base power and has the speed priority of 3 which is faster than Bullet Punch, Quick Attack and more.