• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Enbuoo Run: White Team

DeathSDelano

every gen i always do 3 runs to test out the starters than my main run after the 3 other runs using different teams on each of course :D

500.png

Enbuoo(i just noticed that this guy has 125 ATK n 100 Sp. ATK)
blaze
Hammer Arm/Brick break
Heat Stamp/Flamethower
Boiling water
Wild Bolt/Stone edge

625.png

Kirikizan
Competitive spirit
Iron Head
Night slash
swords dance
brick break

623.png

Goruggo
Iron Fist
Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Sub
Focus Punch

Spr_5b_621.png

Crimgan
Encourage
Outrage
Earthquake
Shadow Claw/Rock slide
superpower

523.png

Zeburaika
motor drive
nitro charge
wild bolt
Return
volt change/overheat

565.png

Abagoura
Solid Rock:
Aqua Jet
curse
rock slide
Earthquake

To be honest i have no clue on the movesets i was just piecing together possible movesets(except goruggo that one i knew). So help in the moveset department would be helpful.

Also i never have my HM slave on my team just for a heads up

Last edited:

Aurath8

every gen i always do 3 runs to test out the starters than my main run after the 3 other runs using different teams on each of course :D

500.png

Enbuoo(i just noticed that this guy has 125 ATK n 100 Sp. ATK)
blaze
Hammer Arm/Brick break
Heat Stamp/Flamethower
Boiling water
Wild Bolt/Stone Edge

Emboar has much more important things to do than burn opponents. Wild Bolt handles water and flying types. If you hate the recoil stone edge handles flying types pretty well.

625.png

Kirikizan
Competitive spirit
Iron Head
Night slash
swords dance
Brick Break

Brick Break handles steels and allows you to only be resisted by two pokemon.

623.png

Goruggo
Iron Fist
Shadow Punch
Earthquake
Sub
Focus Punch
Fine.

Spr_5b_621.png

Crimgan
Encourage
Outrage
Earthquake
shadow claw/rock slidesuperpower?

The accuracy boost doesn't benefit your other moves. Shadow claw gets absurd coverage with superpower and rock slide gets absurd coverage with earthquake take your pick.

523.png

Zeburaika
motor drive
nitro charge
wild bolt
Return
volt change/Overheat

Return gets decent neutral coverage and overheat allows some mixed sweeping, unfortunately your walled by rock/grounds but they're oddly nonoe until the national dex.[/B

565.png

Abagoura
Solid Rock:
Aqua Jet
curse
rock slide
earthquake

The rock ground combo mentioned before is beatifully replicated here working with abagoora's ridiculous attack.

To be honest i have no clue on the movesets i was just piecing together possible movesets(except goruggo that one i knew). So help in the moveset department would be helpful.

Also i never have my HM slave on my team just for a heads up

You did get a nice range pf moves there. Those movesets would be playable.
Oh, get an HM slave reserved in the PC.

Washibon@
-Cut
-Fly
-Strength
-Filler

Basauro@
-Dive
-Waterfall
-Surf
-Filler

no pokemon in the 5th gen ca know four HMs or more so you'll need two slaves for all six.

DeathSDelano

Thanks, I'll be formuling my Jalorda and Daikenki runs later(already have the pokes pick out) but those may be alittle easier, but i'm not to worried about those at the moment(more focused on enbuoo run)

and i was gonna have hm slaves to carry around i always do than change to my main team when i get to w/e i needed to be as i am gonna be going near a pc anyways XD

Last edited: