• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Episode Preview Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Great, Gary is the new Lance.

thunderblade12

It really doesn't look like Gary's even going to confront TG =/

From the preview it looks like he and Rowan just stay at the lab and hope for the best out of what ever is going on.

~AussieWonder~

It really doesn't look like Gary's even going to confront TG =/

From the preview it looks like he and Rowan just stay at the lab and hope for the best out of what ever is going on.

Yeah, I reckon Gary and Rowan will definitely be on the sidelines again, which I'm kinda happy about to be honest. BTW does anyone know what attacks the pixies use (two attacks, one looks like psybeam, and Mesprit and Uxie use what looks like shock wave, also it appears that Cynthia's Garchomp knows Draco Meteor). Hopefully, this will be be better than the below average Magma/Aqua finale. By the way Sinnoh has been handled, this finale should be immense.

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
Looks like Gary is just working at the lab with Rowan.

Good to see that the 3 Pixies are in fact connected to Ash, Dawn and Brock, I like how they show their faces with them its cool, kinda gives Brock more of a meaning. I reckon that when they rip open then new galaxy, that things will happen all over the world, (like it does in the games) that way they could show some old faces, Oak, Delia, Misty!, May, Max, Cynthia's Granny, Elm (Reference to Johto) I love when they do things like that.

Also seeing the band things around Dialga and Palkia that look exactly like Arceus' one but red, is that what Cyrus uses to control them? like shackles? then I wonder why Arceus has one if it is like a Shackle.

Team Rocket seemed to be everywhere, when Cyrus is at the template thingy with the pixies on it, when Handsome is looking at the mountain, I was hoping that Team Rocket could help the group stop TGalactic instead of being the comedians in the important events.

csisps_26

Roark <3
Great, Gary is the new Lance.
At least Gary, unlike Lance, didn't take the Champion's place during the final villain arc.

Like it was said before by someone, even though Gary's sitting on the sidelines with Rowan, I'm also hoping we'll get shots of other characters (Paul, Reggie, Johanna, etc.) looking at the distorted sky or something.

It's definitely being handled much better than the Aqua/Magma appearances overall, so it's good to go.

waterballoon

Aspiring Coordinator
The Galatic arc looks SO epic I can't describe it.

Everything is just made of win (maybe except Saturn's voice.)... I can't wait to catch this in November omg!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
This is indeed pretty exciting stuff. I hope that every single pokemon on the team takes part, even if some of the smaller ones only get to battle against Team Golbat. The pixies look like they'll have major roles, and will have a very strong bond with their human counterparts- this is especially cool for Dawn, whose journey began with seeing Mesprit. Hell, Mesprit is Dawn's equivilant to Ho-oh! I am holding out for Giratina and maybe even Arceus to make an appearance, as well as some of Cynthia's other pokemon (Garchomp's awesome and all, but where's our Togekiss?

thunderblade12

Dude, Team Rocket brought chaos in Hoenn, with Kyorgre and Groudon.
We shouldn't let them ruin a possible great Brock moment!
And in the games, it was some cities, I think it was Heartrome, it came some from the sky over the city.

I think we might see some old faces there or maybe over the whole wide world!

You're right. Team Galactic's plan would effect the entire world, not just Sinnoh.

I hope we see recurring character from each region looking to the distorting sky in horror. Kotone and Kazunari, Misty, May and her rivals, Tracey, Delia, and Oak, Max and his parents, gym leaders, all of the Sinnoh rivals and old rivals, etc. They are in the opening, a 1 second cameo (not even a speaking role) shouldn't be too much to ask for.

May even toss in Marina, Jimmy, Leaf, Brenden, Silver, Lucas and the like.

Squaaah

You're right. Team Galactic's plan would effect the entire world, not just Sinnoh.

I hope we see recurring character from each region looking to the distorting sky in horror. Kotone and Kazunari, Misty, May and her rivals, Tracey, Delia, and Oak, Max and his parents, gym leaders, all of the Sinnoh rivals and old rivals, etc. They are in the opening, a 1 second cameo (not even a speaking role) shouldn't be too much to ask for.

May even toss in Marina, Jimmy, Leaf, Brenden, Silver, Lucas and the like.

Id expect at the very least Barry Reggie and Riley to look up, as they've had dealings with TG in the past.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
i think barryn and paul MUST be there
well, all the rivals should be there
nando, kenny, zoey, all those guys
and if oak is there, why can't elm, birch and rowan be there?

Why would they all be there? They serve no point to this arc. If they're in this, they'll only be shown looking at the portal.

Machete

Considering that Palkia, Dialga, Pikachu, Gliscor, Croagunk, Toxicroak, Piplup, Garchomp and the pixies are all there, we're probably going to watch the best battle in the series. But that's not everything. Gliscor is there, so I can perfectly see all of the main character's Pokémon making an appearance, and maybe Mars' Purugly and Jupiter's Skuntank. Cynthia could use more than just one Pokémon, but Garchomp alone is pretty overkill.

Even though J is likely to run away as soon as she gets the money, Garchomp vs Salamence is one of those battles you know you'll remember, so I wouldn't be too surprised if she joins the fight. And of course Giratina is always a choice. Looker and Charon are there, so making Giratina appear would make sense. I can see everyone going to that weird space that Palkia and Dialga have created just to see that it's in fact Giratina's Distorsion World. Cyrus going mad because that's not what he wanted, etc.

And cameos of the rivals and other characters are obvious (we already know that Gary is making one), but don't expect them to join the battle. They wouldn't arrive on time, and we already have too many Pokémon.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
The preview looks EPIC!!! All of the plot lines in Sinnoh are finally coming together. The use of the Galactic bomb is featured, the psychic trio being used for the red chain is shown, its all here!

Waterpokes

We have never seen someone die. Only being turned into stone.
But if they follow the games, Cyrus will go into the Distortion World and never come back.
And then, Saturn leaves for Veilstone and Mars and Saturn tries to find Cyrus.
Would be kinda epic-er if somebody died.

Torpoleon

Maybe cynthia will kill ash dawn and brock
No that is retarded just like you.

I think(and this could be accurate unlike HikoChimchar) that eventually Ash will stop Cyrus probably destroying the glove or something. Did you guys know that if DP156 is the last episode of Season 12 and the TG Finale starts from DP150 and ends on DP156 that would be a good season ender.

Status
Not open for further replies.