• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Forum Styles Discussion

Mister_SGG

I'd actually enjoy a darker (not black please) non-Pokémon theme. I try to stay low-profile when browsing Serebii in class or on the train (prejudice, y'know)

You're actually worried about some random on a train realizing you're on a pokemon forum?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Oh I just noticed the Normal-type theme was never done. :(

BlitzGirl41

I hope that this isn't counted as "necro-posting" like some other forum sites have, but I just now came across this thread.

So far I see that we have an X/Y theme and a B/W theme. I personally use the B/W theme since it's easier to see and I'm used to it after other forums I use having similar color schemes. However, I think it would be neat to have a HG/SS theme. I love those games, especially Lugia and Ho-Oh, and it would be cool to have them on the forums as a theme. :)

konnerapono

For me it doesn't matter what the theme of a skin is as long as it's made well, because I can love a really well-made skin even if it's of a Pokémon or character I don't care for.