• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future In-game FireRed team.

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
Im gonna say something else here
Now im trying to decide between Raichu and Jolteon. Now i have a Naive Pikachu so im good with that and a whole team planned (below) but i just cant decide between these two.

Anyway here is the team.

;006; Hardy Blaze Item undecided
-Flamethrower
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
Dont think its the best but its ok right?

;026;Naive Static Item undecided
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-undecided (altough im thinking Iron Tail to handle rock types and for the nostalgia from the anime)
Looks good huh?

OR
;135; Modest/Timid Volt Absorb
-Thunderbolt
-???
-???
-???
Since im not doing online battles or that kinda stuff and i dont like baton pass dont suggest it and i dont know how Hidden Power works and im too lazy to read it so im not doing that unless someone can give me a simple explanation

;112; Adamant Rock Head Item is undecided
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Megahorn
-Double-Edge
Looks pretty good to me

;103; Modest Chlorophyll Item undecided
-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Psychic
-???
Again Hidden Power is in question since im not sure how it works but this is solid to me.

;131; Modest Chlorophyll Item undecided
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt/Body Slam
-Confuse Ray (maybe?)
Not sure about the Thunder Bolt so i put Body Slam which has the same percentage as T-Bolt but i realize cause of the Modest nature it will be a problem so thats also up for change if Body Slam should stay.

;142; Whatever nature it was that ups speed and lowers sp attack Pressure/Rock head Item undecided
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Double-Edge/???
Dunno if i can get another Earthquake unless i take it from Charizard and i dunno about Rock Slide since you can only use the tutor once and neither Rhydon or Aerodactyl learn it naturally.

....Edit team away!

Last edited:

Devastator1

Now im trying to decide between Raichu and Jolteon. Now i have a Naive Pikachu so im good with that and a whole team planned (below) but i just cant decide between these two.

Anyway here is the team.

;006; lonely/mild/naughty Blaze Item undecided
-Flamethrower
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw

;026;Naive Static Item undecided
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-thunderwave undecided (altough im thinking Iron Tail to handle rock types and for the nostalgia from the anime)
Looks good huh?

if you dont want to use baton pass then you might as well use raichu as there wont be any good options left to teach jolteon. but if you use baton pass and agility, and pass a speed boost or two to rhydon, lapras and exeggutor, sweeping becomes a lot easier.

@quickclaw
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Megahorn
-Double-Edge
Looks pretty good to me

-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Psychic
-sleep powder/leech seed
im not sure how it works: then youre better off using one of the moves above.

@left overs get if from the snorlax
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Confuse Ray/Body Slam
the last choice should be between confuse ray and body slam. paralysis or confusion? you'll need thunderwave for opposing water types, especially gyarados.

;142; Whatever nature it was that ups speed and lowers sp attack Pressure/Rock head Item undecided
-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Double-Edge/???
Dunno if i can get another Earthquake unless i take it from Charizard and i dunno about Rock Slide since you can only use the tutor once and neither Rhydon or Aerodactyl learn it naturally.

no, theres only one EQ in FR, you could trade it to emerald and clone it, if you cant then aerodactyl is a better user of EQ than charizard. you could replace charizard EQ with brick break or a flying move. teach rockslide to rhydon and aerodactyl can learn ancient power which get stab and can boost all its stats.
....Edit team away!
comments in bold, i think im forgetting something

Last edited:

Atlidevil

Game Hoarder
looks pretty good and im using it

Devastator1

i forgot to do the rest natures and hold items.lol

Gligari

Shiny Hunter

Anyway here is the team.

;006; Hardy Blaze Item undecided
-Flamethrower
-Slash
-Earthquake
-Wing attack

;026;Naive Static Item undecided Maybe even electabuzz?
-Thunderbolt
-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Thunder

OR
;135; Modest/Timid Volt Absorb
-Thunderbolt
-???
-???
-???
Since im not doing online battles or that kinda stuff and i dont like baton pass dont suggest it and i dont know how Hidden Power works and im too lazy to read it so im not doing that unless someone can give me a simple explanation

-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Megahorn
-Double-Edge
Looks pretty good to me

-Sunny Day
-Solar Beam
-Psychic
-???
Again Hidden Power is in question since im not sure how it works but this is solid to me.

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt/Body Slam
-Rain dance (if you choose to use thunder with raichu
Not sure about the Thunder Bolt so i put Body Slam which has the same percentage as T-Bolt but i realize cause of the Modest nature it will be a problem so thats also up for change if Body Slam should stay.

-Aerial Ace
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Double-Edge/???

....Edit team away!
Hope you like my changes