• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

future of Ash's unova traveling partners Iris and Cilan(non battle related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

divinepokemonXZ

ALL HAIL THE GORILLA-FROG!
Here we speculate what will happen to Iris and Cilan, how their stories will be resolved etc..
ALL FORUM RULES APPLY
ALSO PLEASE NO CHARACTER BASHING OR FLAMING OTHERWISE THIS THREAD MAY BE CLOSED

feel free to close it, I was sure there were no threads like this but as a beginning trainer you don't really get taken seriously.

Last edited:

LizardonX

Banned
This thread will likely be closed anyways.

Iris will leave
Cilan will leave.

A few years later we will get fanboys crying for their return

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
WHY CAN"T ANYBODY CAPITALIZE THE TITLE OF A THREAD!!

Pretty sure we already have a thread for this somewhere on the forums.

deoxys4ever

pokeshipper
i can see iris leaving at the end of the unova saga being the next gym leader of oplucid city and cilan will most likely be the next brock and travel with ash in different regions untill he is a s class connoisseur

This thread will likely be closed anyways.

Iris will leave
Cilan will leave.

A few years later we will get fanboys crying for their return

Pokemonsquared got it right. I have nothing to add.

Except maybe that one of them might return for 7 episodes to do absolutely nothing of importance.~~~~~

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They will leave and Ash will make new traveling friends

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Iris will probably leave if they want to go back and having the "generation" main girl as a traveling companion and Dent will probably stay, unless they change it up somehow and make the boy leave this time.

Iris is my favourite anime girl but I think the whole Dragon Master thing will get stale if she stays for more the one region just like Kasumi.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Iris will probably leave if they want to go back and having the "generation" main girl as a traveling companion and Dent will probably stay, unless they change it up somehow and make the boy leave this time.

Cilan will probably leave for the same reason then.

Iris is my favourite anime girl but I think the whole Dragon Master thing will get stale if she stays for more the one region just like Kasumi.

Iris's whole plotline is pretty much done after the Drayden episodes. The only thing else they have to do is probably evolve Axew once, but that will likely be saved for her final ep.

So in reality Iris is already done, she'll just stick around for the league and the filler just to close out the generation.

Iris might leave are stay for the 6th Generation.

Cilan might leave are even stay.

I could see Iris and Cilan traveling with Ash to the 6th Gen region.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.

I just hope Iris doesn't meet Ash's Gible, and if it does hopefully it attempts to eat her hair to make her back off, cause I don't like the idea of them crossing paths... since Iris might want to take Gible from Ash.

Iris's whole plotline is pretty much done after the Drayden episodes. The only thing else they have to do is probably evolve Axew once, but that will likely be saved for her final ep.

So in reality Iris is already done, she'll just stick around for the league and the filler just to close out the generation.

I expect more knowledge coming from you Cyber. You know good and well that the chances of Iris leaving with only four pokemon are low. With one year left of BW and two spots left on Iris's team, it's very likely that she will end with a full team.

Her 5th capture will very likely be another dragon because there's no way she's leaving with just two.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Cilan will probably leave for the same reason then.

Not really, his dream is about being a Top Ranked Sommelier, he needs to meet new people and new pokemon with diferent personalities to avaliate them, it doesn't get stale because its not really a plot heavy dream, he can help someone once in a while with his skills thats what he does in this series and he can continue doing it, I'm obviously not saying he will stay I'm saying dream wise him keeping traveling makes more sense and writing wise they don't really need to bother that much.

Kinda agree with that.

At the end of the day the next region migth go back to PokeJapan or come to PokeEurope or PokeAfrica and both of them will leave because they will want to feature characters from that continent.

I expect more knowledge coming from you Cyber. You know good and well that the chances of Iris leaving with only four pokemon are low. With one year left of BW and two spots left on Iris's team, it's very likely that she will end with a full team.

Her 5th capture will very likely be another dragon because there's no way she's leaving with just two.

Ati this point expect her to capture one more and evolve Axew and thats it.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

I don't think she really needs a 5th pokemon, but I suppose its possible.

Even so it was calculated that if the league ends by mid/late January, there is only room for 30 more episodes until September 2013....and this is not predicting possible breaks.

At this point expect her to capture one more and evolve Axew and thats it.

I'll take it. A 6th capture is questionable but a 5th is pretty much gauranteed for Iris. It will be another dragon because of her rivalry with Georgia.

I don't think she really needs a 5th pokemon, but I suppose its possible.

Even so it was calculated that if the league ends by mid/late January, there is only room for 30 more episodes until September 2013....and this is not predicting possible breaks.

Iris, so far, has only had 20 episodes focused on her. Misty, May, and Dawn all had a minimal of 40 episodes focused on them each. The chances of Iris getting 40 episodes are low, so she'll likely end with 28-32 episodes total. So with 8-12 more episodes for Iris, a capture or two being in there are likely.

LizardonX

Banned
I don't know why people are putting so much stock in the Goergia and Iris Rivalry. If they don't even care about Ash and Trip there are no guarantees for anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.