• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future of Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.

N...

Do you think she'll continue to travel with Ash or become the 8th Gym Leader or even become the next Champion of Unova.

Personally I would love her to stay but her being the new Gym leader is most likely.

Discuss...

LizardonX

Banned
that was the joke -.-
I still think she's gonna get even more pimped out by the end of BW just because she's the writer's favorite.

Roseheart95

El Psy Congroo
I think probably she'll end up at the gym so that Ash can get a new female travelling partner for 6th gen. It seems more likely than skipping straight to champion. She'll probably make a cameo later on, though I think she'll still be a gym leader at that point.

Do you think she'll continue to travel with Ash or become the 8th Gym Leader or even become the next Champion of Unova.

Personally I would love her to stay but her being the new Gym leader is most likely.

Discuss...

It's hard to say tbh. I'm going to go ahead and say she will continue to travel with Ash. I have no idea, though.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
that was the joke -.-
I still think she's gonna get even more pimped out by the end of BW just because she's the writer's favorite.

There's a reason why she was treated as God in BW2--

It was a Madoka reference. :)

Steins;Gate refi next pls. It'll be the Choice of Steiner

--

Srsly now I think she'll become 8th Gym Leader. That's obvious so far.

Last edited:
There's a reason why she was treated as God in BW2--

It was a Madoka reference. :)

--

Srsly now I think she'll become 8th Gym Leader. That's obvious so far.

You're probably right haha. It's funny, because I don't think I can predict Iris' future in the anime that well, despite pretty much correctly guessing most of what has happened in BW so far.

Janovy

Banned

Lucille

Iris doesn't seem like she would be an intimidating Gym Leader yet. Maybe if Axew at least evolved. She could use another capture too. I would hope for a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Misty's went largely unnoticed

Iris doesn't seem like she would be an intimidating Gym Leader yet. Maybe if Axew at least evolved. She could use another capture too. I would hope for a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Misty's went largely unnoticed

I find it hilarious how she got a Dragonite in the wild like that, yet her Axew still hasn't evolved. Anime logic for ya, after all. xD.

But seriously, I agree. She deserves a better team IMO and I was glad she got Dragonite.

She could get a Kingdra like Dawn got Togekiss in Sinnoh. Here comes the Princess Salvia of Unova! JK.

She'll call Ash a kid and he will walk away.

. I would hope for a Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra. Misty's went largely unnoticed

And for good reason. the lines useless most of the time since it can't do much out of water.

I don't get why people want to see her with something that's hardly ever gonna get to do anything

And for good reason. the lines useless most of the time since it can't do much out of water.

Trip's Jellyfish can fly. Your argument is invalid.

Lucille

I don't get why people want to see her with something that's hardly ever gonna get to do anything
They can easily have Kingdra "fly" he does have wings and it's not like it's a fish and needs the water to move or breathe.

They can easily have Kingdra "fly" he does have wings and it's not like it's a fish and needs the water to move or breathe.

it has fins not wings so its not going to "fly"

Status
Not open for further replies.