• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future of Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragonfangirl

And not a **** was given about the size of your hard-on for or against Ash. I love Ash myself but I swear, Squirtle_007 was right, Ashliebers make discussion unbearable. Purposely baiting unbanned members, really?

I wouldn't mind Iris staying, but I think it's likely she'll leave. I totally see her cameoing next series with a Ononokusu though if Kibago evolves into an Ononodo near the end BWN. I wonder how she'll develop and grow more comfy with the idea of being a gym leader until then since she was scared of the idea of being the Souryuu Gym Leader when offered the job before.

LOL Sorry your right, I shouldn't have said that as hes trying his best to stay out of trouble this time, sorry about that. HA I'm the least Ash whatever you called Ash biber fans? At least I don't fire back at people who bash him all the time which is going on a lot these days but whatever. I just don't see her staying, look at her story? Its almost over like May's was at the end of AG, whatever is left open will be saved for her next cameo like Misty in my opinion.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
LOL Sorry your right, I shouldn't have said that as hes trying his best to stay out of trouble this time, sorry about that. HA I'm the least Ash whatever you called Ash biber fans? At least I don't fire back at people who bash him all the time which is going on a lot these days but whatever. I just don't see her staying, look at her story? Its almost over like May's was at the end of AG, whayever is left open will be saved for her next cameo like Misty in my opinion.

I honestly, wasn't bothered with that. It was more so you baiting Hero of Ideals, I don't know him at all really but it just seemed wrong. Plus this thread isn't about Ash anyway, it's about Iris nor is it a dumping ground for "glorifying" complaints.

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Haven't we already had a few threadsabout the "future's of Iris and Cilan"? This is like the 3rd one...

Well there was one before but it was merged with this thread here. They were both threads on Cilan's impending fate after BW, but as far as I know this is the only Iris one specifically.

We had one made by Cybercubbed that talked about foreshadowing Iris' future and not Cilan's here.

Last edited:

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
99% Iris will leave... I hope.. (no offense btw, but she isn't my most favourite character)

I mean, she's been offered a gym leader position! A Dragon type, wonderful, but she only had a Dragonite. I hope by her last episode she would've caught another dragon type, maybe Shelgon or pull a Togekiss with a Gen 6 Dragon? Dragonite seems too much like Togekiss though.

That is if she pulls a BF Ash and is not taking the position, to continue travelling. That I wouldn't really like D:

BlueDragonfangirl

I honestly, wasn't bothered with that. It was more so you baiting Hero of Ideals, I don't know him at all really but it just seemed wrong. Plus this thread isn't about Ash anyway, it's about Iris nor is it a dumping ground for "glorifying" complaints.

I don't think I was even talking about Ash till you posted that comment in this threadXD Any ways, I know him well so but yah your right I'll try to respect him from now on. Its about Iris though? People were saying they didn't understand the Iris hate, I was simply giving reasons why some people hate her is all. Like I said before, I do think shey'll be leaving for sure, the next whatever she has left in her story arc will likely be saved for her cameo like what happened with Misty in my opinion.

Janovy

Banned

Graham Aker

I would actually prefer if Ash gave her his Gible.

:p

That gesture could potentially ruin your preferred Iris ship though. :pPPPPPPPPPP

That being said, I want Ash to keep Gible...at some point he needs to have at least one of every type. Iris with a quirky Bagon would be better IMO.

Last edited:

Janovy

Banned
That gesture could potentially ruin your preferred Iris ship though. :pPPPPPPPPPP

That being said, I want Ash to keep Gible...at some point he needs to have at least one of every type. Iris with a quirky Bagon would be better IMO.
Well I was just kidding. xD

Hmm, well Bagon could suit her. But I could also see Swablu/Altaria.

IrieFuse

Unify To Thrive
whatever they do with iris in the future, I hope it's good because I can't see Pokemon getting past a 6th genration

Lucille

There's so many trolls in this thread my word. Ash won't give Iris any of his Pokemon...why would he? When he traded Aipom with Dawn it was because she wanted to do contests. When has Gible, Totodile or Snivy ever shown that they want to be trained by Iris or stuck at a Gym for ever.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I actually wouldn't be surprised if Iris stays in favor over Cilan; like many have pointed out, she has a long way to go to become a Dragon Master no less. Cilan has it locked up, for what he want's to achieve. He's one rank away from being recognized as a legendary Connoisseur. However, I can imagine we won't see that happen on screen, but off screen when he comes back or something.

So, it would be a nice twist of change to see the female character stay, and the male sidekick departs.

Janovy

Banned

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I remember when I suggested that Ash should give his Gible to Iris; World War 3 almost broke out that day. I don't understand why my suggestion was frowned upon so heatedly. I mean Ash is still focusing on his Unova Pokemon apparently with the exception of Charizard, so it's not like he's going to go back and train his Gible, at least not for a longggg time. It may as well go to someone who has time to train it. I bet if I had suggested Cilan in place of Iris things would have turned out differently for some reason; I bet the first argument in favor of Cilan getting one of Ash's ignored Pokemon is that he has plenty of space in his roster, although the same could easily be said about Iris. Poor girl can't catch a break even when discussing hypothetical scenarios.

Lucille

I remember when I suggested that Ash should give his Gible to Iris; World War 3 almost broke out that day. I don't understand why my suggestion was frowned upon so heatedly. I mean Ash is still focusing on his Unova Pokemon apparently with the exception of Charizard, so it's not like he's going to go back and train his Gible, at least not for a longggg time. It may as well go to someone who has time to train it. I bet if I had suggested Cilan in place of Iris things would have turned out differently for some reason; I bet the first argument in favor of Cilan getting one of Ash's ignored Pokemon is that he has plenty of space in his roster, although the same could easily be said about Iris. Poor girl can't catch a break even when discussing hypothetical scenarios.

Why? At least if Gible stays with Ash we'll still see it eventually in league battle or what not. If it went to Iris we wouldn't see it once she leaves the show.

Graham Aker

Ash shouldn't give away any of his Pokemon to Iris OR Cilan. Period. I'm willing to bet people would be even more annoyed if Ash gave away something like Bulbasaur to Cilan. Let Iris and Cilan catch their OWN Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.