• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Pearl Team

Wadeledge

Till all are One
I have no idea WHY I'm posting this as I'm more than likely going to make some (or a lot of) changes depending on what ends up working out as I go through the game and whatnot. I don't breed, natures I will except, though I don't truly care. I want to use all new pokemon on the first time through the game. Also since it's ingame I want to have a Flyer and a Surfer on my actual team.

Goukazaru
- Flare Drive
- Brick Break
- Rock Slide/Stone Edge (I forget which one you can get before the E4)
- Shadow Claw

Yukinooh
- Wood Hammer
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Water Pulse

Mukuhawk
- Fly
- Return
- In Fight
- Feather Rest

Floatsel
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
- Dig
- Surf

Mumage
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Magical Leaf
- Dark Pulse/Thunderbolt ?

I don't know who else to use so reccomend someone, but remember I want a new one. You'll probablly all hate me because of the limitations I put on it but oh well.

Chaos Weavile

Pikachu and Evos Fan
Brave Bird > Fly on Mukuhawk. Never and I mean NEVER use HM's other than surf on pokemon.

Wadeledge

Till all are One
Brave Bird > Fly on Mukuhawk. Never and I mean NEVER use HM's other than surf on pokemon.

Ok, see you didn't read my whole post did you? I'm going to have a flyer on my team. I'd also like to point out something to you: 3rd Gen FLY - 70 pwr/95 acc; 4th gen FLY - 90 pwr/95 acc. It has gotten quite better and is generally useful.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Brave Bird is still way better.

Goukazaru @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-In-Fight
-Flare Drive
-Stone Edge/Rock Slide
-Swords Dance

OR

Goukazaru @Leftovers
Modest Nature
-Flamethrower
-Focus Bomb
-Scheme
-Will-o-wisp/Slack Off

Yukinooh @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
-Earthquake
-Seed Bomb/Wood Hammer
-Ice Punch
-Ice Pebble

Mukuhawk @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
-Brave Bird
-Return/Double-Edge
-In-Fight
-Quick Attack

Floatsel @Choice Band
Adamant Nature
-Aqua Jet
-Water fall
-Ice Fang
-Crunch

Muumaji @Leftovers
Modest/Timid Nature
-Shadow Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Calm Mind
-Will-o-wisp

Wadeledge

Till all are One
On Wi-Fi yes Brave Bird would be better, but on my in game team (which this thread is) I'm going to have Fly and it can actually be used now. To be honest I just posted this to try and get a reccomendation for a 6th pokemon.

I like Wadeledge's first set the best. He seems like an all offender such as us.

I don't like any of them. Stick to your philosophy and don't swap. Stick to all offense.

How about Kabarudon? He's good, and cool. Try this for a go:

;450;
Kabarudon w Expert Belt
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Thunder Fang
Earhquake
^^ A standard diversity sweeper with an item that compliments it.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Here's some advice, Wadeledge, don't ever listen to the people named Master Gatr or redrunner.

Why would he use Kaburudon? Nothing on his team will benefit from Sandstream and nothing is immune to Sandstorm damage.

Timmy73

Your team lacks a little defense.

Maybe something with high defenses and with a Good sweeping potential I believe you would want?

Leafia or Glacia will be pretty good choices. Leafia has abase 130 defense with 110 base attack and 95 base speed. Very Good. Glacia has 130 SPATK and 110 defense and 95 in spdef. Not bad.

Leafia@Adamant/Jolly Nature
-Leaf Blade
-Scissors Cross
-Aerial Ace
-Return/Synthesis

^ AOA set you want I believe? Otherwise strategy ones are probably more versatile.

Glacia@Modest/Bold
-Ice Beam
-Shadow Ball
-Wish
-Water Pulse

^ As AOA as possible.

Both just uses sweeping attacks with one heal move. AOA with no healing at all is is pretty suicidal.

Last edited:
He needs a ground type. Dosiadon, Kaburaisu, or Manmuu could work. Move suggestions below:

;473;
Manmuu w Concentration Band
Earthquake
Ice Fang
Body Slam

;464;
Dosiadon w Concentration Band
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Megahorn
Arm Hammer

;445;
Kaburaisu w Concentration Band
Fire Fang
Crunch
Dragon Pulse
Earthquake

Freakshow

Jibaku
Gaburiasu @ Leftovers/Life orb
Trait: Sand Veil
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Stone Edge/Substitute/Fire Fang
Best, high quality set for in game

OR

GABURIASU @ Choice Band
Trait: Sand Veil
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Fire Fang
- Stone Edge
Ok 591 Atk is scary. Ask anyone. Use with caution and predict well. You'll go far.

Last edited:

Rayquaza777

Cool story.
Are you ging to go on Wi-fi? If you are, then why would you give out your Pokemon? Then people could stratgeize against you...

Freakshow

Jibaku
It's called helping other people. Without RMTs, a person with a really good team will just own everybody else.

DSDark

Breeder
Here's some advice, Wadeledge, don't ever listen to the people named Master Gatr or redrunner.

Why would he use Kaburudon? Nothing on his team will benefit from Sandstream and nothing is immune to Sandstorm damage.

s/he should listen to them if wadeledge is an offensive battler, if he's not then no s/he should