• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Platinum Team

RiRiGaGaLover

Hey guys, wanna help me with moves and items and such? I'm not really peeved with natures unless they are detrimental which I will take care of when the time arises. Thanks so much in advance!

Spr_4p_392.png

Infernape w/ Blaze
- Flame Wheel/Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- ThunderPunch
- Bulk Up(???)

Spr_4p_419_m.png

Floatzel w/ Swift Swim
- Surf
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Ice Punch/Brick Break
*Since this in-game I'll probably keep both Surf and Waterfall even though I know that one of them is taking up space.

Spr_4p_470.png

Leafeon w/ Leaf Guard
- Leaf Blade
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Toxic

Spr_4p_450_f.png

Hippowdon w/ Sand Stream (UGH)
- Earthquake
- Crunch
- Yawn
- Elemental Fang or Iron head(???)

Spr_4p_430.png

Honchkrow w/ (???)
- Fly
- Night Slash
- Psychic
- Heat Wave

362.png

Glalie w/ Inner Focus
- Ice Beam
- Water Pulse
- Shadow Ball/Crunch
- Protect(???)

Last edited:

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Infernape can use Flamethrower / Close Combat / Stone Edge / Shadow Claw.

X-Scissor > Toxic and Return > Baton Pass on Leafeon.

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Honchkrow is better off Mixed with Heat Wave / Dark Pulse / Air Slash / Superpower for some Wallbreaking.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
For Infernape, give it Flamethrower/Fire Blast/Overheat, Close Combat, Grass Knot, and Stone Edge.