• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Pokémon Contests - Where will they be held?

Future Pokémon Contests - Where will they be held?

I'm wondering where will the future Pokémon Contests will be held, in the Sinnoh Region. o: I thought about few places, but, like, I want to know you guys' opinion ;3. I noticed a pattern, by the way (well, everyone probably noticed it by now x3). I made a list of Cities+Towns+Areas where Pokémon Contests were held. <3

Jubilife City
Floaroma Town
Hearthome City
Solaceon Town
Lake Valor

All of those places don't have Pokémon Gyms in them :C (except in Hearthome City). Does this mean Celestic Town will be the last town in the games that will have a contest in it? s:

EDIT: This is a joke-free thread now. ;D Don't make jokes, please. Because you know what? Everytime I see a joke somewhere, someone else replies and hop! 3 pages of pure SPAM. >:

Last edited:

King Of Steel

I'MA USE AYSE PHANG!
There is a choice of random anime-only towns to hold Contests in as well, so maybe Celestic Town doesn't have to host a Contest. Besides, Celestic is not exactly the best choice for a host town, but that's only my opinion.

It could very well be held there, thus proving me wrong. DX

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Well since you listed Lake Valour, (yes with a 'u'), you might as well add Acuity as well. The time's well passed for a return to Verity, so that'll seem pretty unlikely.

If you're imaginative, you might also be able to put Mt. Coronet as well...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Given how the gang will be passing through Hearthome again, I see no reason why they can't hold another contest there, as it would also be the perfect opportunity to introduce Fantina, who is known as both a coordinator and a gym leader. Celestic Town sounds like another prime place to hold one, and the Lake Acuity idea doesn't sound too shabby, either. And of coursae, should they need to give Dawn any more ribbons, they can always make up some filler town between Gyms 7 and 8.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Hearthome had a Contest there because the main Contest Hall of Sinnoh is there and that is where you originally find Fantina in the games (who tells you you're not ready to face her yet). They'll probably have another Contest there for Fantina when they pass through to fill up her four episodes, but the next Contest for Dawn in Celestic.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Swinub has to be caught before the Movie and the Pastoria Gym takes place only 3 weeks before the debut of the movie.

So Swinub is VERY soon no doubt, probably in the next title.

MaskedManAbsolkid

If the Northeast Island is visited, I can imagine a few contests there, especially in the Ribbon Society. I don't see one in Celestic Town, but I see one near there. I'm wondering where the Grand Festival will be held. Would it be in the Ribbon Society? Sunyshore City? It could be anywhere.

What about Snowpoint.

<3 That would be a dream come true. You see, I always thought that an Animé-exclusive town would be awesome on a snowy route. Why? Because there's snow :3. And as we all know, there could be snow/Winter-ish related decorations in the Contest Department. Oh my. :l3

By the way, I edited the first post.

Last edited:

An00bis

Wicked Witch
What about Snowpoint.

So far Dawn hasn't had a Contest in the same place Ash is up for a badge yet. There was only a Contest in Hearthome because the Contest Hall is there in the games and you can't face Fantina the first time through anyway. Having both in the same city probably won't happen unless they visit Snowpoint twice, but if they're going now as opposed to later they might be making the trip only once. They're going to go see the lake now and stopping at Celestic along the way, right? It's possible that Snowpoint could be just after since it'd make no sense to travel fourty miles and completely ignore Snowpoint just because you're collecting out of order. :|

Would it be in the Ribbon Society? Sunyshore City? It could be anywhere.

Probably the same place as the Pokemon League.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
I'm going with

-Celestic Town
-HeartHome City ( re-vist )
-SunnyShore City

and after that a couple Anime only Town/Cities/Islands

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Hoenn's Grand Festival took place in Slateport, so what's to say Sinnoh's will take place in a city before the Pokemon League?

Like where? Sunnyshore is the closest city to the Pokemon League and they probably won't have it the same place Ash is up for a badge. I'm guessing it went down in Slateport for Hoenn because every other place was already used for something useful, but in Sinnoh we're looking at just about every town except Twinleaf and Sandgem having either a Contest or Gym Battle.

D: To me, Celestic Town is way to celestial and all that to held a Pokémon Contest. x: Even though I love small and cute towns, I'll have to reject the Celestic Town idea, sadly. " :l Anyway, my thoughts were [and here comes the pretty list :3]:

Animé-exclusive town [near Celestic Town]
Animé-exclusive town [near Canalave City]
Animé-exclusive town [near Snowpoint City]
Sunyshore City
Animé-exclusive town [on an island near the Pokémon League]

^ This means for Dawn: 3 wins | 2 loses.

Benoxxxx

Water Pokémon Lover!
Yeah theres always the chance for anime only towns.

The ribbon society is the most obvious choice for the GF I think, although that could mean it comes after the league, but not necassarily.