• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Pokemon Black team

rook09

Of science.
Again, not sure on natures and items.

Daikenki
-Hydro Pump
-Surf
-Vengeance (or retaliation, not sure on what the name is)
-Aqua Tail

Reshiram
-Cross Flame
-Blue Flame
-Outrage
-Dragon Pulse
I'm thinking maybe to small a type range in this moveset, but I'm not sure on replacements.

Archeos
-Dragon Claw
-Crunch
-Thrash
-Ancient Power

Ulgamoth
-Heat Wave
-Butterfly Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Fly
Not sure on this set.

Crimgan
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Superpower
-Rock Climb

Furiijio
-Recover
-Confuse Ray
-Ice Beam
-Light Screen
Another set I'm not sure on.

Aurath8

Again, not sure on natures and items.

Daikenki
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Grass Knot
-Air Slash

Those three water attacks are a waste of a move slot. Ice Beam gets decent coverage with Surf. Grass knot for other water types. Air Slash is filler but gets the bonus of a good flinch rate.

Reshiram
-Shadow Ball
-Blue Flame
-Hyper Voice/Draco meteor
-Dragon Pulse
I'm thinking maybe to small a type range in this moveset, but I'm not sure on replacements.

Shadow Ball gives decent coverage with Blue Flame. hyper Voice gets good neutral coverage while Draco Meteor is there if you want to smash something into oblivion in one shot. This is one of the few occasions where to attacks of the same type can be used. Dragon Pulse is for continued attacking.

Archeos
-Dragon Claw
-Stone Edge
-Thrash
-Earthquake

I appreciate you trying to attack from both sides of the spectrum but 140 base attack is to large to turn down. The dragon/ground combo is only resisted by to pokemon, Skarmory and Bronzong. Have fun.

Ulgamoth
-Heat Wave
-Butterfly Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Fly
Not sure on this set.
Fine, I think

Crimgan
-Outrage
-Superpower
-Earthquake
-Shadow Claw

It may be one Dragon to many but Crimgan seriously lays down the hurt. Outrage is your 180 power STAB. Superpower hits most steels. Earthquake hits all but good ol' Skarm and Bronzong. Shadow Claw gets absurd coverage with Superpower.

Furiijio
-Flash Cannon
-Reflect

-Ice Beam
-Light Screen
Another set I'm not sure on.

Unless you plan doing the battle subway, you're better off using items to heal yourself. Flash Cannon gets good enough coverage with Ice Beam. Reflect and Light Screen helps support your team.

Your team is very rock weak, I suggest removing Ulgamoth for a fighting type like Kojondo or Roopushin. Also remember to check what TMs the pokemon learn, you only seemed to use levelup movesets and HMs.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
remember that Archeos' ability cuts its own Attack when its HP is 50% or lower, so a Mixed attacker is actually fine...though I'm not sure on what a Mixed set for it looks like.
Payback is also a good idea instead of Shadow Claw on Crimgan, as it still have the same wide coverage, but almost always have higher power due to Crimgan's poor Speed.

anyway

For Nature suggestion:
Daikenki : Modest
Reshiram : Modest/Timid (good luck SR-ing for the Nature as you can't see its Nature until you're back at your room after the end credit, when the game is already saved automatically)
Archeos : Mild/Rash
Ulgamoth : Modest/Timid
Crimgan : Adamant
Furijio : Calm/Modest

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
^Archeos' ability also cuts his SpA when its HP falls below 50%, so...sadness there. Seconding Payback on Crimgan.

I would encourage you to scrap Fujiirio > Ulgamoth, because the latter is bukier overall, especially since it has Butterfly Dance. Use something like this instead, imo:

640.png

Virizion @ Leftovers
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Heart of Justice
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 Atk/ 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-Sacred Sword
-Stone Edge

Idk when you'd get this (and I refuse to check), but it seems to be a good fit for the team. Sacred Sword > Cc because I kept in mind that you had Fujiirio in its place, whose SpD is only slightly higher than Virizion's. Therefore, you can keep your bulk while simultaneously cutting through Def boosts.

Woot.