• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future Pokemon Black Team!

Pandycoon

A first glance of my team :D

503.png
561.png
596.png
553.png
598.png
Hihidaruma_sprite_rip_by_Pokemon_Di.gif

Daikenki Jolly/Timid@?
Ability: Torrent
Swords Dance/Surf
Aqua Jet/?
*Ice Beam
Megahorn/?

I'm stuck on whether I should go special or physical. I'm leaning towards Special though, just stuck on what other moves I should use.

Shinpora Timid/Modest@Leftovers/Light Clay
Ability: Magic Gaurd
Reflect
Air Slash
Light Screen
Psychic

My Dual Screener :D

Denchura Timid@?
Ability: Compoundeyes
*Energy Ball
Bug Buzz
*Thunder
Filler

Energy Ball for Grounds. Bug Buzz and Thunder for stab.

Waruvial Adamant@?
Ability: Overconfidence
Earthquake
Outrage/?
*Return/*Stone Edge/*Rock Slide
*Brick Break/?

I dunno about this one.

Nattorei Brave?/Adamant?@?
Ability:Steel Thorns
Curse
Power Whip
Gyro Ball
Payback/?

I dunno about this one as well. :|

Hihidaruma Adamant/Jolly@?
Ability: Encourage
Flare Blitz
Superpower
*Return/*Earthquake
*Stone Edge/*Rock Slide

Probably Earthquake over Return.

I am shaky with which items I should use, so I thought you guys would know:)
And also, with the moves with the * next to them, are those TMs available before the Elite Four and Final Battle with N?
I am not using EVs and breeding for Egg Moves and HPs.

Thanks for Reading! :D

Last edited:

Rakurai

Denchura doesn't learn Butterfly Dance, and you can't get Ice Beam, Energy Ball, Earthquake, or Stone Edge pre-E4.

I don't see any glaring flaws with your team, though I would suggest using Gyro Ball on Nattorei, as there are very few Pokemon that you'd get a lower BP on it then you would Iron Head, especially if you use a Brave nature.

Last edited:

Pandycoon

Denchura doesn't learn Butterfly Dance, and you can't get Ice Beam, Energy Ball, Earthquake, or Stone Edge pre-E4.

I don't see any glaring flaws with your team, though I would suggest using Gyro Ball on Nattorei, as there are very few Pokemon that you'd get a lower BP on it then you would Iron Head, especially if you use a Brave nature.

On another forum, someone said he could. lol >.>
Aww..... Okay. I guess Blizzard on Daikenki for a while. <----- Special or physical?
Return and Rock Slide for Hihidaruma, Brick Break and Rock Slide for Waruvial for a while then. And what other move should Denchura use to replace Energy Ball and "Butterfly Dance" then?

Last edited: