• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future White Team Rates?

My first team is my Pre National Dex Team.

497.png

*Grass Mixer / Leaf Storm
*Coil
*Aerial Ace / Dragon Tail
*Toxic

510.png

*Night Slash
*Shadow Ball / Shadow Claw
*Claw Sharpen / Thunder Wave
*Slash / ???

565.png

*Stone Edge
*Focus Blast / Withdraw
*Ice Beam / Blizzard
*Aqua Tail / Surf / Waterfall

587.png

*Agility
*Electra Ball / Thunderbolt
*Acrobat
*Charge

620.png

*Meditate
*Aura Sphere
*Ankle Sweep / Payback
*Rock Slide

612.png

*Double Chop / Dragon Claw / Dragon Tail
*Incinerate
*Level Ground / ???
*Swords Dance / Dragon Dance

Yes so, please rate and assist where needed.
Also, for anyone interested, in the spoiler box below is my Post National Dex team, if anyone would like to help me out with it. :]

6.png

*Bursting Flame / Fire Blast
*Air Slash / Free Fall
*Claw Sharpen / Swords Dance
*Earthquake

230.png

*Dragon Dance
*Waterfall
*Outrage / Draco Meteor
*Ice Beam

612.png

*Incinerate
*Level Ground / ???

135.png

*Thunderbolt
*Shadow Ball
*Charge Beam
*???

254.png

*Leaf Storm
*Energy Ball
*Focus Blast
*Dragon Claw / Dragonbreath

478.png

*Ice Beam
*Thunderbolt
*Shadow Ball
*Thunder Wave / Confuse Ray / Destiny Bond

Charizard, Jolteon, Sceptile and Kingdra are from my SoulSilver team. Froslass is from my Platinum team. And obviously, Ononokusu is from my future White team. All have slightly updated move sets, but I still believe they could use some rating and assist :]

Thank you for your help! :]

Rakurai

My first team is my Pre National Dex Team.

497.png

*Grass Mixer / Leaf Storm
*Coil
*Aerial Ace / Dragon Tail
*Toxic

If you're going to use Coil, you should definitely have Leaf Blade on your moveset. Leech Seed is better then Toxic if you're not using a stalling moveset.

510.png

*Night Slash
*Shadow Ball / Shadow Claw
*Claw Sharpen / Thunder Wave
*Slash / ???

Night Slash already covers all of the types a Ghost type attack would, but with STAB. Return should be your normal type move of choice.

565.png

*Stone Edge
*Focus Blast / Withdraw
*Ice Beam / Blizzard
*Aqua Tail / Surf / Waterfall

I'd use Curse over Withdraw, seeing as you won't be outspeeding anything unless you use Shell Break, which is another possible alternative, especially ff you're going the mixed sweeper route.

587.png

*Agility
*Electra Ball / Thunderbolt
*Acrobat
*Charge

Don't see any issues here.

620.png

*Meditate
*Aura Sphere
*Ankle Sweep / Payback
*Rock Slide

I'd drop Aura Sphere in favor of getting Hi Jump Kick, since Kojondo is a far better physical attacker then special.

612.png

*Incinerate
*Level Ground / ???

Replace Incinerate with X-Scissor or Brick Break for additional type coverage, because it's weak, almost no trainers use berries in-game, and Ononokusu's special attack is really low.

Yes so, please rate and assist where needed.
Also, for anyone interested, in the spoiler box below is my Post National Dex team, if anyone would like to help me out with it. :]

Suggestions in bold.

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
6.png

*Fire Punch
*Dragon Claw
*Dragon Dance / Swords Dance
*Earthquake
MixZard is an interesting concept. You seem to be fully Physical-based on this moveset, and you have plenty of special firepower behind you elsewhere on this team, so I made the moveset fully Physical for you. Charizard has no accuracy issues so Claw Sharpen is outclassed by Swords Dance and Dragon Dance, whichever one you are most willing to get.

Fire Punch can be your main STAB because it doesn't inflict recoil damage like Flare Blitz does, which can become a real pain after an Attack boost or two. However, Fire Punch is difficult to get so if you really have to then Flare Blitz can get you by, but be very careful and give Charizard the Leftovers to help compensate for the recoil damage you'll take. Dragon Claw goes in there for its great coverage, and because Flying STAB attacks generally suck.

230.png

*Dragon Dance
*Waterfall
*Outrage
*Draco Meteor / Substitute
I'm not a big fan of Dragon and Ice moves together on the same set as they are very redundant in terms of useful coverage; you will normally be finding yourself doing more with the Dragon move. Normally I'd advise against Outrage on a Dragon Dance set but this time, there's really no better option so it can stay I guess. As for the last moveslot, Draco Meteor is a great move for anything with a very strong physical Def that you can't quite get through, or just as a high-power attack that you can fire off instantly when you haven't used DD enough yet. Alternatively, Substitute is an amazing move for aiding setups as the AI, being incredibly stupid, will attempt to hit it with non-damaging moves, which won't work, and will therefore waste turns.

254.png

*Leaf Storm
*Energy Ball
*Focus Blast
*Hidden Power [Ice] / Dragon Pulse
You're fine here except for the last moveslot. Hidden Power [Ice] is a really great choice here (as is Hidden Power [Rock] if that's easier for you) but breeding for Hidden Power moves is a phenomenally difficult and tedious task at first which you may prefer not to take on. If you don't want to do it then Dragon Pulse can be taught via TM before you trade it over from SoulSilver.

478.png

*Ice Beam
*Thunderbolt
*Shadow Ball
*Destiny Bond

You should definitely use Destiny Bond here imo; With Lassy's great Spe stat, but also given that she's rather frail, you can make great use of Destiny Bond to score surprise KOs on anything that you wouldn't normally be able to beat.

I know I missed a couple out but meh, I might do them later on if no-one else does.

Hope it helps.
if you don't mind me asking, how did you post sprites?

For example, [IMG]http://floatzel.net/pokemon/black-white/sprites/images/135.png[/IMG] gives you
135.png

Last edited:
@PkmnTrainer(Franklin) - Thank you ^^
@Rakurai - Thank you, I'll change my move sets some ^^
@TheBlueRabbit - Thank you ^^ I know their move sets aren't the greatest. I wasn't sure of any changes to the Pokemon between 4th and 5th gens, so I didn't really attempt to edit them much. But thank you ^^