• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Future White Team

M4zz

Banned
So yeah. Im Canadian and dont understand, read, speak or smell Japanese. This is why I dont currently own White. But, I plan ahead. And so my team follows:

Jaroda6210029857-iaza.gif

Overgrow
Jolly Nature
252 Attack/190 Special Defence/66 speed
~Dragon Tail
~Leaf Blade
~Coil
~Toxic

Balanced the EVs out a bit, but more leaniant to the Physical Aspect. His special movepool blows, so yeah. Toxic for support, as I imagine, he'll need it.

Waribaru7069063379-iaza.gif

Overconfidence
Jolly Nature
252 Attack/252 HP/4 Speed
~Crunch
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Fire Fang

The beast of the team. First three for a hit that will cause good damage. Fire Fang is for a hit, but also weakness coverage.

dedddddd8892846352-iaza.gif

Flame Body
Timid Nature
252 Special Attack/200 Speed/56 HP
~Fire Dance
~Gale
~Bug Buzz
~Butterfly Dance

Swapped for Hihidaruma. Adds more Special to the team. Similar to Hihidaruma, the last move's a bit iffy.

Abagoora5313423012-iaza.gif

Solid Rock
Impish Nature
200 Attack/200 Defense/108 HP
~Curse
~Waterfall
~Rock Slide
~Shell Break

An all-out tank. I like his stats, as Im highly into powerhouses that are able to take hits. Again, it's that last move. Any suggestions?

Denchura4813053928-iaza.gif

Compoundeyes
Timid Nature
252 Special Attack/240 Speed/16 HP
~Thunder
~Bug Buzz
~Energy Ball
~Thunderwave

Finally some Special Attack, eh? I really like this Pokemon overall. Set up with agility, and electra Ball becomes much more powerful.

Ononokuso2222258530-iaza.gif

Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
252 attack/252 Speed/4 HP
~Night Slash
~Dragon Dance
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw

A very Physically demanding Poke. With a base 147 attack, he's a force to be reckoned with. Moves for coverage and complement his high base attack.

So, there ya have it. I favor physical pokemon, but Denchura's and exception. Rate away, and feel free to suggest other things.

Last edited:

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
To be fair, I don't like many special attackers thsi gen, so I see why you have a lot of physical.

However, thsi gen there are also big physical defence stats from the likes of desukan, nattorei, iwaparesu, the lizard.... thing and the turtle.... thing.

Urgamosu is a great special attacker and can replace hihidaruma, as can shanderaa. Plus, shanderaa can flash fire boost fire attacks aimed at jaroda and denchura.

Oh, and on denchura, thunder ove elecra ball. Instant damage rather that having to set up first. Then you canb replace agility with thunder wave or volt change.

Bardische

Elegance.
So yeah. Im Canadian and dont understand, read, speak or smell Japanese. This is why I dont currently own White. But, I plan ahead. And so my team follows:

Jolly Nature
~Dragon Tail
~Leaf Blade
~Aerial Ace/Coil
~Toxic/Leech Seed

You can replace Aerial Ace for Coil, since I have a feeling your Smuglord might have trouble on the physical department. The only thing stopping this set with or without Aerial Ace are Steel-types. Notoriously, Heatran. Dragon Tail is a blessing, okay? Just use it when you've struck opponent with Toxic, but Leech Seed is also an option.

Timid Nature
~ Electra Ball/Thunder
~ Bug Buzz
~ Energy Ball
~ Agility

If this thing has Compoundeyes, consider for Thunder. A 91% accurate Thunder isn't something you can laugh at. Holding a Focus Sash, Agility is sure to work. Be careful of priority. Otherwise, Electra Ball is a fearsome asset on your part. If you can't kill something (like Heatran), use Volt Change over Energy Ball.

Jolly Nature
~Night Slash
~X-Scissor
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw

You are gonna get lol-walled by physical walls, man. Maybe some things like Shandera or Urgamoth, as murkrowrob said. Also, a Desukan is also a good option to replace Jaroda. At least that thing can wall and attack with Special Attack. Also, Rankurusu is good.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x

Jolly Nature @ Leftovers I suppose
~Dragon Tail
~Leaf Blade
~Aerial Ace --> Coil
~Toxic --> Leech Seed

Balanced the EVs out a bit, but more leaniant to the Physical Aspect. His special movepool blows, so yeah. Toxic for support, as I imagine, he'll need it.
Agreeing with Sheimi.

Waribaru7069063379-iaza.gif

Adamant Nature @ Choice Band
252 Attack/252 HP/4 Speed
~Crunch
~Earthquake
~Outrage/Stone Edge
~Fire Fang/Stone Edge

The beast of the team. First three for a hit that will cause good damage. Fire Fang is for a hit, but also weakness coverage.
Stone Edge is more powerful than FFang and also gets good coverage ith Earthquake. Outrage and SEdge for power, SEdge and FFang for coverage. Give it overconfidence.

dedddddd8892846352-iaza.gif

Timid Nature @ Life Orb
252 Special Attack/200 Speed/56 HP
~Fire Dance
~Gale/Fly
~Bug Buzz
~Butterfly Dance
Swapped for Hihidaruma. Adds more Special to the team. Similar to Hihidaruma, the last move's a bit iffy.
Butterfly Dance above everything :) Dragon Dance was evil enough, so a special version of that that also makes you bulkier is nothing to be sniffed at. Fly for utility

Abagoora5313423012-iaza.gif

Impish Nature @ Leftovers (with Curse) or possibly another Life Orb
200 Attack/200 Defense/108 HP
~Curse/Earthquake
~Waterfall
~Rock Slide --> Stone Edge/EQuake
~Wide Guard/Surf

An all-out tank. I like his stats, as Im highly into powerhouses that are able to take hits. Again, it's that last move. Any suggestions?
Surf for utility. i suppose Wide Guard was the best of those that you suggested (I personally hate the idea of shell break), however, only works in double/triple battles.

Timid Nature @ Choice Specs (if last move is HP)
~Electra Ball --> Thunder
~Bug Buzz
~Energy Ball
~Agility/Thunder Wave/HP Ground?

Finally some Special Attack, eh? I really like this Pokemon overall. Set up with agility, and electra Ball becomes much more powerful.
Denchura + Compoundeyes + Thunder = STAB 91% Accurate Thunder (120 + STAB = 180... I think)

Jolly Nature @ Life Orb
~Night Slash
~X-Scissor --> Dragon Dance/Swords Dance
~Earthquake
~Dragon Claw/Outrage

A very Physically demanding Poke. With a base 147 attack, he's a force to be reckoned with. Moves for coverage and complement his high base attack.
DD/SD to make this thing even more fierce. Outrage is more powerful, however, only use it if you're confident that you can kill the rest of the opponent's team, seeing as it's not great in-game.

So, there ya have it. I favor physical pokemon, but Denchura's and exception. Rate away, and feel free to suggest other things.

Suggestions in bold. This is my full rate this time. You now have items :) LOrbs are optional if you don't want to carry around recovery stuff.

M4zz

Banned
See, you have a point with aboogera, but he makes good use of shell break. He has the defenses to support it, and/or with curse, is still supported. Still not sure which to pick.
Most HMs I'll refuse to use, especially if they go against the stats of the pokemon their going on. Fly on a physically challenged pokemon? No way.

murkrowrob

Yamask Hugger x_x
Fly and Surf are basically for utility. Currently the moth is the only thing there that can fly. Likewise with Abagoora and surf. Either something on your team has fly, or walk back to a pokemon centre every time you want to go somewhere :p

themastersays

i am not so great with name but i will give you a few pointers.

Grass snake: -dragon tail + recovery move.
or if you are extra lucky and manage to get a hold of a dream world one, redo the entire thing with leaf storm and timid nature.

croc: change the nature, should jolly or something if you are planning to use over confidence. the thing can generate it's own attack boost, so faster you go, the better you sweep.

flaming moth: fly for utility is a terrible idea, if you want to save the moth from a rock move, use protect or perhaps U-turn into your turtle.

turtle: if you planning to use the thing as a wall, you are going in the wrong direction. need curse and some kind of recovery move, maybe even subs

nothing to say about the spider

kusu:you have rampados on steroids that have dragon dance and outrage and have a superior range of resistance, the thing is a monster, it is godzilla incarnated. if you go on to wifi battles, nearly 90 percent of people use this thing, mold breaker or not. infact, it out shines the somewhat uber sazandora that takes much effort to raise and train. you have access to it as soon as you get surf, so yeah, most useful thing you cant get this generation is probably kusu.

Last edited: