• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

pantherotter

Meow~ <3
The biggest FUUUU moment I ever had was when I found a shiny Starly in the Great Marsh and the stupid thing fled after I threw three Safari Balls. I was so mad when that happened.

Sure RNG abusing makes getting shinies a lot easier and I take advantage of that, but it's not the same as finding a shiny randomly.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
One of my FUUUU moments when I found a Dratini at Dragonspiral Tower, I Accidently KO'ed it. It was Lv.35.

I remember in Emerald I brought a lot of Ultra Balls which made me broke afterwords. I was attempting to catch Groudon, so when I finally found it, I weaken it, so just for any reason, I threw a Net Ball, and I caught it. (-_-)

EonDragonFTW

I bought about 90 Ultra Balls to catch Ho-Oh in SS.
Caught it on the 2nd one. -__-

Flame Mistress

My reaction when realising that I'd need to get Black 2 early on if I were to download Genesect, and instead give up on the game that I wanted to buy first, was pretty much "FUUUUUUUUU--".

I hate it when they pull off something like that. It's a clever marketing technique, but still.

Bariokie

rock dog
trying to catch feebas i had 200 net balls/dusk balls/netballs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after i had no pokeballs but i only had 1 normal pokeball........
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................DIDN'T WORK XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Got an Umbreon on GTS.
Wut? sh!t know Dark Void? Seems legit !!! (released it)

LIVING THINGS

HOLY SCHLATTER
I once beat the elite four and was really tired then turned my gameboy off. Being used to playing on the PC, I forgot to save and it just sent me back to last gym leader. :'(

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Mindf**ke'd my friend with it in a battle first. lol
It also knew Dream Eater, is that legit?

Also: won battle against Red with only my Metagross left!! Woooh