• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

Durbe

I'm tired
Was trying to catch Uxie in Platinum.
Got it down to red HP, spammed many Pokeballs like no tomorrow.
... Then it ran out of PPs and used Struggle. Of course, it fainted.

ShadeShadow

(>^.^)>(;_;)<(^.^<)
Losing my Battle Factory streak because the opponent won by using Sheer Cold three times in a row.

*coffee table flip* if that happened to me, i probably would have snapped my ds in half.

wadledee12

Master of Dugtrio
When I don't save and I turn my DS/GBC off :(

Toyosatomimi no Miko

炎髪灼眼の討ち手
Oh, I recently got one in SS. I was catching Latios, and I had my Golbat with me for Mean Look. When I was tapping the attack, my hand wobbled and I accidentally tapped Poison Fang. And I narrowed Latios's HP down to 1 before, so I killed it with Poison Fang. I was really mad, I stomped and yelled. I didn't save for a long while, so when I turned it off and back on, I was back in Goldenrod Department Store.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Two words. Battle Pike. It seems like every single door I go through I get frozen by that gent's Dusclops. >:C
I still love that hax riddled Seviper body though.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yeah they did, Pike was the first Gold I got, because my Pokés did tend to defrost incredibly fast, still annoys me to no end, having your poké unusable for two turns.

Chrosion

#1 waifu
How Critical Hits only happen when I'm trying to catch a Pokemon or when my opponent is a really low health. Never against a strong enemy or high health. -_-

was battling this guy in Autumn friendly, he used a thunderbolt on my vaporeon, which i planned to take a hit and heal using rest-hydration-rain combo, but it got critical hit and vaporeon died, and i was just like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
Double Team + Cute face Pokemon = Worst battle ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zapdos was a b***** and those damn legendary beasts always got me when I was out of Pokeballs..especially Entei......Mean Look.....then Roar......Horrible.

Pippi

Cool
When I found out what shinies were, and that I've found about five of them before. I've never found one since. :(

ludiloco

I hate when in Random Battles I'm taking the upper hand or I actually defeat my opponent, the coward b*st@rd logs out of the wi-fi and my victory doesn't count.

I lose a lot of battles as well, but I never log out, that's why my W/L streak is terrible xD.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Random battles when my Pokemon is low on health.
(mostly early in-game)