• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

Zino

Ice Cream Truck
This fuuu, was mostly because last night I was being an idiot.

I was double battling two team Galactic grunts, with my Porygon2 and Umbreon. Had defeated four of their Pokemon already, and only had one left to beat. So, feeling like using something else than Zen Headbutt for a finish move, I decided to go with Discharge with my Porygon2. Didn't know it had a large range, so it hit my Umbreon as well. Of course, Umbreon just had get paralyzed from it and thanks to it's synchronize ability, my Porygon2 got paralyzed as well. (And the foe's Pokemon didn't)

Oh, and then neither of them got any attacks dealt to foe's Pokemon on the next round, thanks to their status problem.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
I nicknamed my Pokemon FUUUUUUUUU.
Does that count?

Durbe

I'm tired
When I was about to beat a gym leader and his/her last Pokemon KOs my main Pokemon.
Game over.

I rarely train my other Pokemon, to be honest. I just dump Exp. Share(s) on them.

Looker

ϟ ゜゚⊹(o◕⋏◕o)⊹゜゚ ϟ
Your game freezing at random after putting it in sleep mode for a short while is a pain in the butt. Particularly if you don't remember when you last saved. It happens mostly with my really old Diamond, though.

I ran away accidentally from a shiny Roggenrola once, my first shiny encounter of the new generation. That still stings a little, ahaha. It was all my own fault though, clumsy me.

493Arceus

Wi-Fi Battle Champ
One time on Pokemon Emerald, I was doing the Battle Factory. I finally got to Noland and I beat his first two pokemon. His last pokemon was dewgong and I only had one left. He uses sheer cold, but misses! Then my move brings his hp down more than half way. I just had to hit him one more time to win! Then, he uses horn drill and doesn't miss. I was so upset!!!

wadledee12

Master of Dugtrio
Finding that 1% Nidoran Male in Leaf Green and criting it :(

MTeriyaki

1. loosing to a critical hit
2. hitting yourself all turns while being confused
3. how battle subway accuracy magically hits 100% for opponents every move. i got hit by fissure on first try 30% ACCURACY >.<

Mr.FusRoDah

I have a story to tell.
I was 10, playing Silver.
I ran into a shiny Psyduck, try catching it, ran out of balls, killed it. Went to the shop, bought more balls, went to the same pond, thinking I could find it. 15 minutes later, a shiny Golduck appears. I try to catch it, I think I crited it and it died. FUUUUUUUUUUUU...

MTeriyaki

i remember seeing a chansey in red version and it ran away after i tried catching it :'c
i guess im not lucky enough

also when you have to fight your rival when youre not ready. FUUUUUUU

Haxy

legendary spooky silke
It's been forever since the last "FUUUUUUUUUUU-" moment I had with a Pokemon games. Thank goodness for flash memory within the games - I still shudder about battery backups that Gen I and II games had, especially the latter which had the batteries die quickly. How fast can you say "FUUUUUUUUUUU-" when you notice your save data is all gone?

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
KOing that Shiny Woobat in White version. I don't think anything made me go FUUUUUU- quite as intencely as THAT...hahahaha. xD; Not even accidentally calling out the wrong attacks! At least its in my pokedex still though.

But, yeah, koing a shiny. I did not intend it. Life can be such a sadist...

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
using level 100 arceus to catch a level 40 entei with 1 hp (the bar wasnt even visible) and it was paralysed, used a dusk ball at 12:00 at night... rock 1.... rock 2..... rock 3.............................. Shoot! it was so close too!

me: SON OF A FREAKING BLASTOISE!!!!!! XD :)