• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

FUUUU moments in Pokemon (v2.0!)

DarthVader

Losing at the battle Tower due to really unfair hax!

Metagross8

Ribbon Maniac
Just now, I felt like booting up my pearl to catch some Marsh pokemon. I go fishing, Woop! Female level 52 Whiscash! Alright, I have 29 Safari Balls. Throwing mud makes it easier to catch!

And then, Half an hour or more later, I'm still here! It's still watching me! I threw ALL TWENTY NINE BALLS AT IT and it STILL wouldn't stay! I threw tonnes of mud, and it would never have more than two bounces before breaking free.

With no balls left, I was forced to leave the Safari Zone with only one Carvahna. FUUUUU.
See, this is why I like using AR.

Bluemiracle

Biologist
Just now I killed a shiny Busculin.

I spent around 2 hours looking at the DS while fighting Basculins, and for a moment while I was watching TV I came across a shiny one lv 5 and didn't realize it until it was too late - used a strong attack against him. The game seriously hates me

Ausgirl

Well when I was playing Black for the first time I got a bad natured reshiram even though I was using a synchroniser at the time. Had to restart cos I'm fussy like that. I'm really hoping that we can SR in Black 2. I've only just defeated the last gym leader yet so I don't know if this is possible or not.

I'm already getting synchronisers ready which is another FUUUU moment cos I've got every nature except jolly, and when I find a jolly elgyem it has the WRONG ability!!!

I also had this reaction when I found out that we couldn't breed pokemon in Black 2 until after we'd completed the main story. What a pain. Some pokemon like pawniard can only be caught at like level 40 so even though it's level is quite high that makes it hard level grinding due to the changes in the game mechanics.

Crimson_Blazer

Well when I was playing Black for the first time I got a bad natured reshiram even though I was using a synchroniser at the time. Had to restart cos I'm fussy like that. I'm really hoping that we can SR in Black 2. I've only just defeated the last gym leader yet so I don't know if this is possible or not.

I'm already getting synchronisers ready which is another FUUUU moment cos I've got every nature except jolly, and when I find a jolly elgyem it has the WRONG ability!!!

I also had this reaction when I found out that we couldn't breed pokemon in Black 2 until after we'd completed the main story. What a pain. Some pokemon like pawniard can only be caught at like level 40 so even though it's level is quite high that makes it hard level grinding due to the changes in the game mechanics.

It takes like 3 seconds to find out if you can SR.... And yes you can, why wouldn't you be able to? Just save and restart the game, really no way to take that out of a game...

TheSirPeras

The end of an era
Well some days ago, on white 2 I was battling. I don't remember with which Pokemon, but I know I was confused and infatuated.

I kept trying to attack but I couldn't. So I used one attack.
Let's say X is my Pokemon, and M is my move.

"X is confused... X used M... X is in love with the opponent Pokemon... X used M... X missed his attack"
I raged so hard -.-

Ausgirl

It takes like 3 seconds to find out if you can SR.... And yes you can, why wouldn't you be able to? Just save and restart the game, really no way to take that out of a game...

Some people don't like to be spoiled about new games and deliberately avoid reading up on them on the internet until they can play it themselves. Also like I mentioned earlier you couldn't SR for Reshiram in Black. It was all luck cos the game forced you to save after capturing Reshiram befor you were able to view its data. Also a few critisms here and there doesn't mean that I hate the game in general.

I actually really like black 2, expecially the storyline and when I saw plasmas boat flying. That last bit was expecially cool.

Last edited:

mein

ǝpısdn uʍop
Encountering my first ever shiny, a Pidgey, in HeartGold when you're going to Mr. Pokemon's house and can't catch anything.

Such. Mad.

caucasianazn

Parasol Girl
That feel when Safeguard + Pressure + Roost + No Moves to Break Wall
That feel when Ghetsis´ Hydreigon/Cofagrigus.
That feel when downloading the 2012 Junior Division Tournament at PWT and realizing your strategies are blown apart by Thundurus.

Buuz

Smash Trainer
That feel when Safeguard + Pressure + Roost + No Moves to Break Wall
That feel when Ghetsis´ Hydreigon/Cofagrigus.
That feel when downloading the 2012 Junior Division Tournament at PWT and realizing your strategies are blown apart by Thundurus.

Thundurus was easy. His partners on the other hand...

FUUUUU moments, when you look for a certain pokémon for hours, stop looking, and then encounter a lot of them. >.>

GreekAnalyzer

Rocket Admin
When you're in the Battle Subway and your opponent pwns you with critical hits and quick claws.