• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fuwaradio

mudkip-max

<<The Best
do u think he will become over rated?

Pikamiki

PokeTrainer Miki
we'll just have to wait and see

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
He has alot of fans, and a great movepool. He has sets like PsychPassing and EeriePassing that are really good, too.

He is a great pokemon, with a lot of fans. Overrated? No.

klonoa

Galaxy Idol
I was considering him with a set like sub baton pass etc a real cutie i love him!

ludicolo_kid

looks great, i like this thing- strong substitutes, acrobatic, baton pass and nice movepool make this one of my favourite new pokes. Hope it doesnt turn out like ninjask though.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
I like it, personally. It has a unique type, and decent offensive and speed stats. I think he will be popular, but not overrated like blaziken or salamence.

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Yeah, he does tack on a few weaknesses...
But overrated? No. I haven't seen that many fans. Charizards and Salamences...now THEY are overrated. >>

ludicolo_kid

Charizard is overrated, salamence not so much. Salamence is pretty much as good as people make out. Stealth rock may hinder it this gen, but it may be even scarier..

atomicRAV

Just like kingdra, and possibly mirakuge, to me this will be an overrated pokemon. First up, its typing, although unique and helpful that it misses ground moves, is a disadvantage. Second of all, it isnt as if it has all that great stats (but the hp is sweet and the sp attk is fairly good) . Its defences are lacking. A few good shadow balls will kill it. A good redeeming feature is its variable movepool. It has many combinations and subsets.

Eerie Fuwante

Wasting my time
Just like kingdra, and possibly mirakuge, to me this will be an overrated pokemon. First up, its typing, although unique and helpful that it misses ground moves, is a disadvantage. Second of all, it isnt as if it has all that great stats (but the hp is sweet and the sp attk is fairly good) . Its defences are lacking. A few good shadow balls will kill it. A good redeeming feature is its variable movepool. It has many combinations and subsets.

Its not overrated. OU =/= Over rated. Second, you only said bad things about it, but not any proof that it is overrated.

And for the fans, a few interesting sets:

Fuwaraido@Hooked Spikes
Ability: Detonate
Timid
Sub
Calm Mind
Eerie Wind
Baton Pass

Sub and CM the most times you think you can. If the sub breaks then BP, if they dont Eerie Wind to try to get the stats raise. BPassing to a special sweeper and it will be unstopable. Its called Eeriepassing.

Fuwaraido@Lefties
Timid
Sub
Swagger
Psych Up
Baton Pass

This one is very interesting. Sub and Swagger up and hope that the opponent hits himself. Psych up and pass. Its called PsychPassing.

KyonKyon

Gust of Wind
yep that balloon pwns all of joo with it's balloon-like powas

Err...

Fuwaraido@Liechi/Petaya Berry
Acrobatic
~Substitute
~Stockpile
~Calm Mind
~Baton Pass

And you're set for life.

diablocon

Final Fantasy Fan
Fuwaraido@Lefties
Timid
Sub
Swagger
Psych Up
Baton Pass

This one is very interesting. Sub and Swagger up and hope that the opponent hits himself. Psych up and pass. Its called PsychPassing.

Actually, in my original set, it was Lum Berry and Acrobatics, but the fact you remembered its name is good enough for me. :)