• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G/S/C Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chikoritalover16

^At least I've gotten a lot out of it. Let's see if it will hold until I get the new games in March.

Question: When a pokemon grows several levels from one pokemon, on here does it just jump to the new level it's at rather than showing the individual ones? I just noticed it when training the Bellsprout I had stuffed in the PC and was wondering.

Defy gravity!
;152;

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
^At least I've gotten a lot out of it. Let's see if it will hold until I get the new games in March.

Question: When a pokemon grows several levels from one pokemon, on here does it just jump to the new level it's at rather than showing the individual ones? I just noticed it when training the Bellsprout I had stuffed in the PC and was wondering.

Defy gravity!
;152;

It shows each individual level.

Dattebayo

Banned
Where do I find Gentleman Edward, who has a Persian, which I haven't seen in battle yet?

Last edited:

Dattebayo

Banned
He's on the S.S. Anne in the cabin next to yours, but ONLY when you're traveling from Johto to Kanto.

Shoot, I can't go to the S.S. Anne on Wednesday because I'm not allowed to play video games during the school days.

*~Midnight_Sunshine~*

Shoot, I can't go to the S.S. Anne on Wednesday because I'm not allowed to play video games during the school days.

That wouldn't matter anyway, haha. The only days that the S.S. Anne travels from Johto to Kanto is Monday & Friday. If you went on Wednesday or Sunday, Gentleman Edward wouldn't be on the ship.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
He's on the S.S. Anne in the cabin next to yours, but ONLY when you're traveling from Johto to Kanto.

That wouldn't matter anyway, haha. The only days that the S.S. Anne travels from Johto to Kanto is Monday & Friday. If you went on Wednesday or Sunday, Gentleman Edward wouldn't be on the ship.

Guys, it's called the S.S. Aqua. S.S. Anne was only featured in Pokemon Red/Green/Blue/Yellow and LeafGreen/FireRed :p

And yes, Edward only shows up on Mondays and Fridays when you go from Olivine to Vermilion, not the other way around :)

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
does anyone know if i can trade japanese generation 1 games to a european generation 2 game? without corrupting them

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
uhh... okay thanks. i was just wondering because i want to restart pokemon green but keep some of the pokemon. on bulbapedia it says that about the generation 1 games bot not about the generation 2 games

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
uhh... okay thanks. i was just wondering because i want to restart pokemon green but keep some of the pokemon. on bulbapedia it says that about the generation 1 games bot not about the generation 2 games

I've never tried, but I don't think Japanese games were compatible with other games until Gen 3. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but how many people have tried this before? Not many.

glenn7lhy

UTevent collector
fair enough =/

Dattebayo

Banned
Is it possible to do the Bug Catching Contest again by SR, if you didn't save after, to start the contest over again?

DSDark

Breeder
which of the two trees on route 33 has heracross in it, the left or right?

bangdosa

Almost positive. After playing it today, it seems the time only moves when I'm playing it, sort of like the Hoenn games. I saved last Tuesday and it said it was 8 AM or so (when it was really 7 PM) and I played it today and saw that it was still Sunday, around 8 AM. I last saved when it was 9 AM-ish, so I'll check tomorrow and see if my theory holds true.
hmm i'm having the same problem myself, although i put in a new battery about a year ago and the clock has been stopped at 1:00 am Sunday for months...
i reset the clock to try to fix it, but it didn't help. anyone know whats going on.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
hmm i'm having the same problem myself, although i put in a new battery about a year ago and the clock has been stopped at 1:00 am Sunday for months...
i reset the clock to try to fix it, but it didn't help. anyone know whats going on.

Did your clock work after replacing the battery?

DSDark

Breeder
which of the two headbutt trees on route 33 has heracross in it, the left or right?

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
which of the two headbutt trees on route 33 has heracross in it, the left or right?

Posting your question again 2 posts after you first posted it will not have it answered sooner. It appears that no one knows, so why not try to find out yourself? Either Google it or just use the game to figure it out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.