• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nidogod

I got tired of r/s and can't get fr/lg til i get mah summer job so i started up gold again. Named my character Gold (rival is Silver) and chose chikorita. Got him to lvl 8 before getting pokeballs. caught a sentret and lvled it up. trained those two in the bellsprout tower and callenged the gym leader. after that i got the togepi egg and fought through the route under the city. caught a wooper there and leved it up. now I'm about to go through union cave.

chikorita lvl 14

sentret lvl 14

wooper lvl 12

N

nidogod

went through the cave and beat up team rocket at the slowpoke well. while there, for the first time ever (out of about 6 years) i got in a random battle with a lvl 6 slowpoke and caught it. up until that point, i thought you could only catch them at higher levels after you use strength. after that, the togepi egg hatched so i went back to the beginning to get the everstone and started training him.

chikorita lvl 15

furret lvl 15

wooper lvl 14

togepi lvl 10

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Careful about double posting! Respect the thread. :)

Wiped out Surge, and headed north to Saffron. Explored for a little while, then a sploded Sabrina's Pokémons. I tried to use a mix of my team but Janeway just hogged the spotlight... =_= Headed to Celadon and lost at the slots.

Current team:
L38 Skarmory♂ (Teh Skarm)@Metal Coat:
Sand-Attack
Agility
Fly
Cut

L42 Feraligatr♂ (Mozilla)@Smoke Ball:
Bite
Surf
Ice Punch
Slash

(frickin' special movepool...)

L43 Houndoom♀ (Janeway)@Amulet Coin:
Roar
Bite
Flamethrower
Sunny Day

L43 Meganium♂ (Autumn)@Leftovers:
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Synthesis
Body Slam

L43 Sudowoodo♀@:
Mimic
Strength
Rock Slide
Earthquake

L43 Ampharos♂ (Sheepy)@Quick Claw:
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Cotton Spore
Fire Punch

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
Maganium (Lv. 42)
Synthesis
Poisonpowder
Razor Leaf
Body Slam

Amphoros (Lv. 41)
Iron Tail
Dynamic Punch
Fire Punch
Thunderbolt

Sandslash (Lv. 34)
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Swift
Body Slam

Furret (Lv. 40)
Return
Shadow Ball
Curse
Surf

Alakazam (Lv. 41)
Psychic
Fire Punch
Thunderwave
Recover

Venomoth (Lv. 40)
Psychic
Gust
Poison Powder
Supersonic

Defeated Jasmine. Swapped Donphan for Sandslash. Leveled it up. Traded it to Blue for Body Slam and Swords Dance. Defeated Team Rocket. Got passed the Ice Cave, and defeated all Claires apprentices. About to face Clair, but no ICe type moves, so should be hard

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Maybe you could give 'Zam Ice Punch (over Fire Punch) for the time being. Also, it wouldn't have hurt to have given Sandslash Rock Slide while in Blue. :)

Last edited:

Double-Edge

Rising Trainer
MetalMario said:
Maybe you could give 'Zam Ice Punch (over Fire Punch) for the time being. Also, it wouldn't ahve hurt to have given Sandslash Rock Slide while in Blue. :)

it should be cool. none of claires dragons have fire attacks, so Meganium should handle them, plus i have to psychics to do some damage

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
I've recently erased my old Crystal file. I've started anew with Totodile (yes, that's correct, the starter I don't like) and I've caught a Spinarak and a Hoothoot ( I started in night.) I'm in Violet City, and going to Sprout tower shortly.

My team as of now is:

Totodile lvl. 13
Scratch
Leer
Rage
Water Gun

Hoothoot lvl. 10
Tackle
Growl
Foresight

Spinarak lvl. 10
Poison Sting
String Shot
Scary Face.

With these three, I should be able to beat Falkner. I remember my friend beating Falkner once with a lvl. 13 Bellsprout :O

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
went on crystal, the first time in ages (blame college) now training caterpie/weedle n everyone else 2 l14

n hopefully soon i'll try and get a shiny charmander by breeding with my shiny gyados (from L.O.R)

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Beat down Erika, then Headed to Lavender Town. After marvelling at how they could desecrate the graves of Pokémon like that, headed through the Rock Tunnel... Backwards. :)

Teh Skarm L40, Mozilla L44, rest the same. >_<

Just sweeped Chuck with my Golbat and Electabuzz, 1 attack each ^_^ So I'm heading back to Goldenrod to evolve my Golbat and train some more.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
trying to get Shiny Tyrouge from Odd egg then elvoe it into Hitmontop!

EDIT: Just hatched shiny Cleffa so Im keeping that instead - i'll get a hitmon from Gold n breed with a shiny ditto on Crystal.

Last edited:

Blazing Charmander

Silver: Got a Totodile egg by breeding my Feraligatr (from Crystal) with a Ditto. Currently trying to hatch it whilst training for the E4. My team needs serious training as they are at VERY low levels. My game glitched up while trading to evolve my valuable Graveler so I lost it.

*Eevee Lv23: Tackle, Sand Attack, Quick Attack, Growl
Meganium Lv53-55: Tackle, Synthesis, Body Slam, Razor Leaf
*Mareep Lv5: Thundershock, Growl (Just put into squad)
Gyarados Lv32 (Shiny): Surf, Dragon Rage, Thrash, (one other move)
*Pidgeotto Lv28: (Can't remember the moves)
Totodile Egg: Still needs time to hatch.

*= Undergoing serious training.

After hatching my Totodile, I will put it into my box and think about a squad member to replace it. Then I will train my Pokemon to about Lv45 and think of what to evolve Eevee into.

Altmer

breathe, spit, walk
I got the egg, defeated Falkner and the Tower, headed downwards towards union cave, owned, owned the cave with Totodile, owned the route after, kicked the Rockets' ***, beat my rival, evolved Totodile, owned Bugsy with hoothoot. He later evolved into Noctowl(yay!). I also got Cut and Flash.

I have also caught a Paras as a HM slave, a Pineco (don't ask why), and a Shiny Caterpie :p (o.o why a shiny caterpie you should ask... Don't ask. Just don't. It's sitting there in my box.) I'm currently searching for Exeggcute, but it doesn't seem to like me searching for it....

Croconaw@--- lvl. 20
Water Gun
Scratch
Headbutt
Leer

Noctowl@--- lvl. 21
Peck
Tackle
Foresight
Hypnosis

Spinarak lvl. 20
Poison sting
Night Shade
Scary Face
Constrict (lol)

Paras lvl. 6
Scratch
Cut
Flash

^^

Now, why can't I catch that Exeggcute.... neither in Day nor in Night. >,<

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
Altmer bulbasaur - where bouts did u catch that caterpie of yours - i want 1!

been training and getting topepi's levels up so it elvoles then i got a flyer!
need to train rest of team up to about level 20 then try and get cleffa elvoled!

Currently kicking Team Rocket out of Goldenrod, got 7 badges. Team is as follows;

Typhlosion, Level 36.

~Strength
~Rollout
~Flame Wheel
~ThunderPunch

Electabuzz, Level 35.

~Thunderpunch
~Dizzy Punch
~Light Screen
~Swift

Sneasel, Level 35.

~Shadow Ball
~Ice Punch
~Faint Attack
~Screech

Gyarados *Shiny*, Level 30. {HM Slave}

~Surf
~Waterfall
~Whirlpool
~Dragon Rage

Crobat, Level 34.

~Fly
~Confuse Ray
~Bite
~Swift

Jumpluff, Level 29. {Sort of neglecting this pokemon.. Might change for another}

~Synthesis
~Sleep Powder
~Leech Seed
~Headbutt

Gonna level up some more after kicking TR out, then go to the Ice Path.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
Instead of going through the Rock Tunnel, I headed south to Fuschia. Regretable, I talked to the real Janine before battling the last of the trainers. Aww well... Cleaned out the Cyclcing Road, and am now ready to return to the Rock Tunnel. Boy, I just want to get off this dank region, and back to Johto. ;)

Current team:

L44 Skarmory♂ (Teh Skarm)@Metal Coat:
Sand-Attack
Agility
Fly
Cut

Boy, what level's Steel Wing learned at?

L44 Meganium♂ (Autumn)@Leftovers:
Razor Leaf
Reflect
Syntesis
Body Slam

L44 Houndoom♀ (Janeway)@Amulet Coin:
Roar
Bite
Flamethrower
Sunny Day

L44 Sudowoodo♀@Blackbelt:
Mimic
Strength
Rock Slide
Earthquake

No reason at all for the Blackbelt, but I'm out of storage space. >_<

L45 Feraligatr♂ (Mozilla)@Smoke Ball:
Bite
Surf
Ice Punch
Slash

L45 Ampharos♂ (Sheepy)@Quick Claw:
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Cotton Spore
Fire Punch

I'm considering using Suicune over Feraligatr at this point, considering Feraligatr's movepool reminds me of a Fire-type. XP I'd have to get Ice Beam onto Suicune, though, and I can't seem to win at the slots in this version. The card game takes way too long.

Since my cousin is using my GBA, I dug out my GBC and continue my unfinished quests on Gold and Silver...

Silver:
Decide to do the Ice Monotype Challenge, and didn't restart since I was near Ecruteak City and thought Mt. Mortar was the Dark Cave... na baka ya (translation: I am an idiot). Need to rethink...

Gold:
Still on my very long quest to evolve my lv. 42 Eevee that I got from Bill into an Umbreon. Never stick a Pokemon for a long time in the Day Care, must had have forgotten that when I did that years ago. Also, I never knew how to work the time fix thing until today, so now I don't have to wait until nine pm (moving to a very different time zone is tiring) so night can finally come. And since the time fix thing also restarts some events, I'm at the Viridian Trainer House training Feraligatr and Ho-Oh, and getting money for haircuts.

To sum it all up: Chewy is an idiot!

Last edited:

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
been training up my Togepi n it still wont elvole its level L19 so hopefully it will elvoleve soon n cleffa will be happiness raised (i need it to elvoe sooner or it have the ms i wanted it to have, see moveset thread!)

ChronaMew

Demonic Warrior
Started a new game in my silver, and traded over (prechecked) eggs of shiny charmander and shiny dratini and shiny gastly (lol, got in gold with ditto from red). Started with Totodile btw =p

Defeated Falkner with ember mostly, and sprout tower was easy. Gotta get other pokes to catch up =p

wheeeee

Sliver: Restarted, now picking starter, but still thinking about the Ice Monotype Challenge...

Gold: Decided to get Smoochum for my Silver Ice Challenge, so I cloned Jynx just in case the one in the Day-Care gets a level. Put the cloned Jynx and a Ditto in there, hopped on the Magnet Train, flew to Viridian, went to the Trainer House, leved up Feraligatr and Ho-Oh, did the time fix thing so Daisy groomed Eevee until I went back to Johto to check on how the Happiness Points were going, did the time fix, went back to Trainer House, beat Cassie (or whatever his name is), and Eevee evoled into Umbreon at lv. 43. Now waiting for the egg...

Status
Not open for further replies.