• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Sharpshooter, I beat Whitney with Skiploom, Quilava and Quagsire.

-Beat Whitney
-Battled and Caught Sudowoodo
-Got TM Rock Smash
-Got Item Finder
-Spoke to Bill in Pokemon Center
-Beat Girls and got Surf
-Went to Burnt out Tower
-Beat all gym trainers
-Training

:cool: I'm on a roll too.

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
-caught ditto
-starting to breed eevee
-caught growlithe
-still training my pokemon up L35
-saw raikou in grass near breeding centre and ALMOST caught him with Lure Ball

onix lord

Well I just picked up this game from after a couple years and decided to play it alittle. I got more not-as-good silver version and made it through victory road and took on my rival, which I stupidily named ???. Now im right outside the Elite Four and if I feel like playing it again later I will take them down.

L

Luke04

i was cloning my pokemon. IDK for what reason and I now have a Kadabra/Kingdra that knows recover thunderpunch phsycic and surf. and i have a hard time leveling up. When I battle i see a kadabra but they see a kingdra and when i see its stats it also shows up as a kingdra. weird... Dont know why i cloned it. Ill have to check. Probably to clone eevee.

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
I think it's time I pick up my Crystal once again. Before I head back to Kanto, I'll solve that Ruins of Alph puzzle. :)

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
not much has happend but here goes:

*Phanphy finally evloved
*Ekans evloed into arbok
*Beat the Lighthouse
*Poliwag evloved
*I have seen Raikou and Entei both at Lake Of Rage 1 after the other
*I beat Eustine - using just my graveller (thank god for magnitude and my graveller not falling asleep!!!)
*Still training pokemon

n i saw a wild mantine never have before on crytal caught it n then my battereis ran out of power NNNNOOOOOOOOOO my favourite GOD DAM BATTERIES!!!

anyway not much else has happened and i have not yet caught the red gyados.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I am going to start my crystal again as soon as I find it!

My starter will be the great cyndaquil

wobbanut

Team Awesome
On my Crystal game, I have seven badges and I'm preparing for my eighth. I have experience share on my magnemite to level it up, and I'm hoping to catch a good ice pokemon soon. I just beat Pryce with my furret and my meganium, my top two players (and meganium with the type disadvantage!), so I'm in pretty good shape. I've also gotten three of the seven one-day-only special prize people, defeated Suicine (got him down to 1 HP and 20 pokeballs, and he *still* wouldn't go in), and defeated Team Rocket at the Radio Tower. I'm doing good. :)

decided to choose chikorita

chose chikorita
got the pokedex
caught a geodude
trained
went through sprout tower
Beat falkner
got egg
went into union cave
chikorita evolved

current team:
Bayleef (M) LV.16
tackle
poison powder
razor leaf
reflect

Geodude lv.13 (M)
Tackle
defence curl
rock throw

SeanLuigi

Entei's Son
Me,I started a new game cauz I was stupid when I first played my silver,I choose Cyndaquill then duplicated Chikorita and Totodile.(too bad both of em will not be regestered in your pokedex until they evolved)Then get some Pokemons like Mareep,Then I bet 4 Gym leaders gone to Ecruteak then I go left then I saw Raikou,I decided to go bak to prof Elm for the Togepi(you knoe you have to let Prof Elm see Togepi)Then I saw Entei along the way,after I beaten the 2 more gym leaders I saw Suicune somewhere near Mahogany,then got Shiny Gyrados,then beat all the rest then Im now trying to beat Red today.I have 169 Pokemon's now.Then got Growlithe from a friend for lvl 41 Entei.(The duplicate of course!)An Thats it.

Hit azelea town
beat TR in the well
got a lure ball
left a wht apricorn with Kurt
beat Bugsy-with geodude
beat my rival- with geodude

MetalMario

< It's Passion Pink!
I've hit ye ole Snorlax in front of the Diglett's Cave, and am trying to catch the frickin' thing! I'm considering trading a False Swipe Marowak from Gold for this... >_<

hit goldenrod

caught a pinsir
beat whitney
hit ekruteak
caught a shiny Miltank (my first shiny)
training

G

Glig

;207; Here is where I stand at the moment

Money: 2143
Play Time: 2:20
Badges: 1
Pokedex: 9
Pokemon:
-Totodile
-Sentret
-Bellsprout
-Gastly
-Ekans
-Wooper
-Hoppip
-Mareep
-Geodude
Current Location: Union Cave Entrance

Dragon trainer

Arise from the Ashes
currently whipping rockets *** in crystal and training up my team though it, caught red gyados

just finished the underground and now back to the radio tower!

#1PokemonFan

My current status is in my sig. What I plan to do is add Espeon and Sudowoodo to my team. I'm going to put a charcoal on Quilava, magnet on Flaaffy, and spell tag on Espeon. I need a suggestion for what to put on Totodile and Sudowoodo when I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.