• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G/S remake adaptaion?

Rex Kamex

There aren't any pictures yet. October is coming soon, and when Netkun.com/pockemon updates, there might be a picture regarding the Hg/Ss arc that has the main protagonists in it.

She won't make an appearance in the manga it's Crys with the HGSS outfit just like they did with blue for the FRLG arc.

That's not confirmed, but that's what I think is most likely to happen.

I just thought of something. What if the new HG/SS hero and heroine make their debut and encounter with Dia, Pearl, and Platina Berlitz in Johto?

>Then again, I didn't see the Firered/Leafgreen part. Good idea. Perhaps Gold will get new clothes and Kotone will make her debut? After all isn't Krys studying with Prof. Oak?

Last edited:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
?
Good idea. Perhaps Gold will get new clothes and Kotone will make her debut? After all isn't Krys studying with Prof. Oak?

She is the profs assistant and it was like that after the GSC series and she still came back as a dexholder. Just because she's working for Oak doesn't mean she gets replaced.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Kotone is not Kris. Which is why she will make an appearance as a seperate person and Kris will likely be doing something else. I do wonder how the Shinto Ruins and Arceus will play out if at all.

ray243

Kotone is not Kris. Which is why she will make an appearance as a seperate person and Kris will likely be doing something else. I do wonder how the Shinto Ruins and Arceus will play out if at all.

By your definition, Blue is a different person from Green(girl).

SoulGuardian

PICHU ROXORZ!
Um, guys, do you think...Athena is Silver's mom? I mean, she has the same hair as him, and is in Team Rocket! What do you think?

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
No they mean how blue in the manga is not leaf. I think. That isn't completely true. Pokemon was going to have blue in the original games but probably cut her out due to difficulties. Same reason's why Kris and Gold in the original GSC couldn't both appear probably. So while blue did not show up in the games originally she certainly was planned from then so its not the same to the Kris Kotone situation.

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
No they mean how blue in the manga is not leaf. I think. That isn't completely true. Pokemon was going to have blue in the original games but probably cut her out due to difficulties. Same reason's why Kris and Gold in the original GSC couldn't both appear probably. So while blue did not show up in the games originally she certainly was planned from then so its not the same to the Kris Kotone situation.

I think the girl they had in mind for the red, blue, green games in diffrent than Leaf look [IMG200]http://pokesho.com/img_chara/game1/i_onnanoko_rgbp.gif[/IMG200] (picture is from pokesho.com) they made a diffrent girl based on blue (games) and put her in hte FRLG games and that's Leaf they did the same thing with Crys and Kotone.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
I think the girl they had in mind for the red, blue, green games in diffrent than Leaf look [IMG200]http://pokesho.com/img_chara/game1/i_onnanoko_rgbp.gif[/IMG200] (picture is from pokesho.com) they made a diffrent girl based on blue (games) and put her in hte FRLG games and that's Leaf they did the same thing with Crys and Kotone.
Whoa where did you find that? I mean page link if you can. Also well okay then its debatable but she does look a bit like read and all.

Redeevee

Leaf from frlg was based on the original girl planned to be included. hence why blue ended up in leaf's outfit.

out of bitterness that crys isnt in hgss at all, i hope that she replaces kotone. but seeing as kotone has a role in the game as a separate character, its likely that we'll see a new girl.

Rex Kamex

Mitchman_93, you do know that Pokesho, the place where that picture's from, is a fanmade site, right? Just making sure...

Redeevee said:
Leaf from frlg was based on the original girl planned to be included. hence why blue ended up in leaf's outfit.

out of bitterness that crys isnt in hgss at all, i hope that she replaces kotone. but seeing as kotone has a role in the game as a separate character, its likely that we'll see a new girl.

Assuming that she's not the main girl protagonist of Hg/Ss. (Although I'm glad she didn't get a cameo appearance in these games, because to me that'd make as much sense as making specials about May's contest adventures in, ironically, Johto.)

Kotone is not Kris.

While the American version of Crystal calls the female character "Kris", the Japanese versions of the Johto games don't have names for the male and female Johto protagonists. There haven't been names for Johto protagonists until these recent games, HeartGold and SoulSilver, where their names are Hibiki and Kotone.

And since many people consider the G/S/C guy and the Hg/Ss guy the same person, who now has a name, Hibiki, people believe it's possible (but more of a stretch), that the Crystal girl, who has no game name in the Japanese version, is the same person as the Hg/Ss girl. (Not that that's the only reason why people think the Crystal girl and Hg/Ss girl are the same person.)

I don't see why they would they'd replace the girl from Crystal. If one of the new features they were trying to advertise was a new girl, wouldn't the advertisers have... emphasized that? (Unless that's what they're doing with the anime.) And furthermore, why just the girl? (Although you could use that question for why they'd supposedly redesign the Crystal girl so much and not the G/S/C guy.)

Anyway, I'm setting myself up for disappointment. No one confirmed that the next Netkun update's Topics section would contain info on the Hg/Ss arc, let alone a picture of the main characters. But with October even closer than the last time I mentioned how October is coming soon... I can barely help but hope for this.

EDIT: Is this...

9月! いや~、いよいよ今月はポケモン新作ソフトの発売月!
 金・銀がDSにて新生!「ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー」として登場、もうテンションあがりまくりです、日下ですっ! それにちなんで、今月はこの制作秘話でも「ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー」に関して集まった読者みなさんの声をプチ特集的に紹介したいと思います。実際、今 来る投稿のほとんどがこの話題なんだな~。

●日下先生、山本先生、こんにちは!! 大学生になりました☆生活習慣は変わりましたがポケSP好きは健在です! そしてもうひとつ、重大ニュースがありましたね。ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバーとして金銀のリメイクがでる…! 赤緑がファイアレッド・リーフグリーンとしてリメイクされた時、ポケSPでも初代主人公たちが活躍しました。と、いうことは!?まさか…!?と、今からとてもワクワクです♪(イユカさん)

●いつも応援しています。金銀のリメイク版「ハートゴールド」「ソウルシルバー」が発売しますね。ゲームでは金銀クリスタルが一番好きだったので、すごく楽しみです! カントー編(レッドとの戦い)までプレイできるのか、ライバルがサカキの息子だと明らかになったことでどうゲームに影響を及ぼすのか…などなど、気になることがたくさんありすぎて発売が待ちきれません!! ポケSPでも描いていただけますよね?? ゴールド、シルバー、クリスの新しい冒険が早くも楽しみです(東風愛里奈さん)

●新しいポケモンシリーズ「ポケットモンスター ハートゴールド・ソウルシルバー」は漫画化する予定ですか? もしするのならどんな内容になるか教えてください!(ザンゲキくん)

●日下先生、山本先生初めまして。今月発売のポケットモンスターシリーズ最新作ポケットモンスター「ハートゴールド」「ソウルシルバー」はご存知かと思いますが、先生方はどちらを買われますか? また、ポケSPにもFR、LG編のときのようにHG、SS編みたいになって主人公がゴールドとシルバー、クリスタルになって欲しいです。まだまだ寒い日がありますので体調を崩さずにポケSPを書き続けてください。(シオンタウンくん)

●こんばんわ。私はジョウト3人組大好きです。最新ゲームのハートゴールドとソウルシルバーが出ます。私はすごく嬉しすぎします。ジョウト3人組の新作漫画がすごく期待してます。来年は新作漫画が出ますか? お願いします。私は耳と言葉が不自由です。(ミカさん)

「発売が楽しみ!」という声以上に「どんな内容なんだろう」「どれだけ新しくなっているんだろう?」「DSになったことでこの部分は?どう変わるの?」といった予想をたてている声が多くありますね…! 先月のQ&Aでコメントしたとおり、漫画の連載に関しては未定で、ここでお伝えできることはないのですが、皆さんの熱い思いは日々受け取って、僕も小四・小五・小六のシナリオ制作を頑張っています! 来月の制作秘話やQ&Aでは実際のプレイの感想などを話題にできたらいいですね! ではまた! 本誌連載の応援をよろしく…!!(日下)

... the thing on Netkun confirming the (obvious, but hey) fact that a Hg/Ss arc is coming? Does it say anything we don't know already? And is the last section of text relevant to the rest of it or did I copy too far?

(You have to go to Netkun.com/pockemon and click on one of the eight bluish links below. The third one from the left on the top row...)

Last edited:

Dreamingflower

Trying out new games
Mitchman_93, you do know that Pokesho, the place where that picture's from, is a fanmade site, right? Just making sure...

Assuming that she's not the main girl protagonist of Hg/Ss. (Although I'm glad she didn't get a cameo appearance in these games, because to me that'd make as much sense as making specials about May's contest adventures in, ironically, Johto.)

While the American version of Crystal calls the female character "Kris", the Japanese versions of the Johto games don't have names for the male and female Johto protagonists. There haven't been names for Johto protagonists until these recent games, HeartGold and SoulSilver, where their names are Hibiki and Kotone.

And since many people consider the G/S/C guy and the Hg/Ss guy the same person, who now has a name, Hibiki, people believe it's possible (but more of a stretch), that the Crystal girl, who has no game name in the Japanese version, is the same person as the Hg/Ss girl. (Not that that's the only reason why people think the Crystal girl and Hg/Ss girl are the same person.)

I don't see why they would they'd replace the girl from Crystal. If one of the new features they were trying to advertise was a new girl, wouldn't the advertisers have... emphasized that? (Unless that's what they're doing with the anime.) And furthermore, why just the girl? (Although you could use that question for why they'd supposedly redesign the Crystal girl so much and not the G/S/C guy.)

Anyway, I'm setting myself up for disappointment. No one confirmed that the next Netkun update's Topics section would contain info on the Hg/Ss arc, let alone a picture of the main characters. But with October even closer than the last time I mentioned how October is coming soon... I can barely help but hope for this.

EDIT: Is this...

... the thing on Netkun confirming the (obvious, but hey) fact that a Hg/Ss arc is coming? Does it say anything we don't know already? And is the last section of text relevant to the rest of it or did I copy too far?

(You have to go to Netkun.com/pockemon and click on one of the eight bluish links below. The third one from the left on the top row...)

It sounds awsome too bad I can't read japanese and some traslation sites are kinda bad but I'm really relieved that Crys is going to be there and not Kotone I wonder how they will make herlook with the HGSS clothes.

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

It sounds awsome too bad I can't read japanese and some traslation sites are kinda bad but I'm really relieved that Crys is going to be there and not Kotone I wonder how they will make herlook with the HGSS clothes.

Assuming that they're not the same person, though.

... But I don't know where you found out for sure that it'd just be Crys in Hg/Ss clothes.

As for the Japanese text, I think it's just of some kids asking if an Hg/Ss arc is coming an the writer saying that the arc is coming. But I'm just trying to get that verified. Although I supposed if there was something really important within that information, I'm sure someone would've said something by now.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
She might. I honestly do not think they would do a clothing change for Kris. I mean I just won't find it nice if she does change into Kotone's clothes. Googelated the text and its gibberish but it does seem HGSS arc is coming soon/

Last edited:

Rex Kamex

Not surprising, as the D/P arc started in the magazine issues that came the December after the September of the D/P releases. And of course, we're one day closer to Netkun updating...

And you all know what I have to say in regards to assumptions and the idea that the girl from Crystal is without a doubt different from the girl in Hg/Ss.... -__-

Rex Kamex

Probably busy doing other things to get the magazines. And the Netkun site itself hasn't updated yet either.