• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G/s Remake Pic Fake Or Real?

Caliongeo

#1 Darkrai Fan
If it was real, it probably would been posted on the main site already or CoroCoro..

FireStormCharizard

Storm of Fire
Yeah... Would be cool, too bad it's fake.

I want to see a GSC remake. ;.;

Mari_Mudkip

Still likes Mudkips
its fake. the wi-fi icon is on the bottom.but it would be cool.

scizor08

Back here. >.<
Too bad..I would like it if it's real..

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
STFU! LG/FR were better than R/S.

That's just my opinion, you don't have to like it or believe that I'm right, but you shouldn't swear or disrespect me over it...

DaMike52

Banned
STFU! LG/FR were better than R/S.

*throws up in mouth*

I would love a G/S remake. It would be fun adventuring jhoto with all of the new stuff that has been added since then.

Br26

Yeah..there wouldn't be a reason for a G/S remake, other than reliving Johto.

The only way I would see it working is if they let you upload your Pokemon to train without the gym badge penalty, but of course that wouldn't happen. The only reason why they made FR/LG was to get all the Kanto Pokemon that weren't avaliable in XD/R/S/E. Unless they are getting Celebi out there for an in game event..but eh, it could happen.

liam.sherif

Shiny Pokemon Scoute
I think if they remade it they would have to create a new reigon accessable after youve been to kanto.

One where you have to leave your pokemon in the box until youve beaten the new elite 4. like ash does when he goes to a new reigion

Then its like 2 games in one.

P.s. The new reigion would have all other pokemon unobtainable in kanto and jhoto.

Sphyxius

they should remake it, i can scarcely remember the layout of johto, where the ocean was, what the gym leaders were or in what order... its like johto is the forgotten land of pokemon.

if they did remake them, they should add a new legendary just for them... its been so long, i bet something new showed up in johto while we've been away :)

warnerbroman

the Blue trainer
There is no reason to make a GS remake, considering all the past three generations of Pokemon are obtainable through RSE, FRLG, Colosseum, and XD.
not that many have ho-oh or lugia

also it the only gen that was not made to GBA or DS