• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

G4 TV dies again after just a year after relaunch

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
G4 was revived? I remember watching a few different shows on that channel. Mostly Code Monkeys and the Happy Tree Friends tv series. I also remember this weird short cartoon series which was about superhero league with themes around holidays and Martin Luther King Jr was a member and he just had a cape around his neck. I can’t find any records of this cartoon or what it was called but it was weird. There was this villain who was literally a wet blanket that refused to let people use fireworks and the superhero he was fighting was called Sparkler and she was basically wearing nothing except the sparks of fireworks and sparklers. These boys eventually beat up the blanket until he was literally dry and then he was pretty happy about not being wet anymore until he caught on fire from one of the embers coming off of Sparkler and he burned to death. There was another episode where this pilgrim and his turkey sidekick were just trying to prepare a Thanksgiving dinner. It’s really weird that I can’t find any evidence that this thing existed and I know I’m not imagining it because this thing was part of a block that ran other Flash animated cartoons that had no tv show.