• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gad's Trade Shop

What's your opinion of this shop (based on pokemon, service, etc.)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gad

is low on Patrats
Ok... I'm sorry guys, but my wi-fi is being stupid right now. It won't connect me with anyone. I will contact you later regarding our trades, when I get this fixed.

Hi again,
My Shiny UT Gastly for your Shiny UT Rufflet?

Gad

is low on Patrats
I heard you want Pikachu events. I`ll give you both 10 ANIV Pikachu and TCGWC Pikachu both holding Light Balls for Shiny Giglith and Shiny Latios. I think Shiny Latios is gonna be the hard one to get from you.

Errrr... I'll take that if the Pikachus are UT. But I'll need to PM you later after I fix my Wi-Fi and get these other trades done with. Maybe tomorrow.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Gad, I can offer you anything in my sig, also, what gender is your Ralts?

Gad

is low on Patrats
Gad, I can offer you anything in my sig, also, what gender is your Ralts?

Well, it depends on what you want from me, but the shiny Roserade is nice. The Ralts is male.

pichu1234

He he!
Ok... I'm sorry guys, but my wi-fi is being stupid right now. It won't connect me with anyone. I will contact you later regarding our trades, when I get this fixed.
Bummer. Let`s hope it gets better soon.
Edit:And the Pikachus are UT.

Last edited:

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
I like shiny Ralts, do you know anyone who can get me a Dawn Stone?

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Thanks, so you wanna do this? Shiny trade: Roserade for Ralts?

Gad

is low on Patrats
Sure. But later. I need to fix my wi-fi and I have a lot of other trades to do.

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Ok, PM me when you are ready, thanks.

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
This is just for everyone else to see, from my own experience: You responded VERY quickly. You didn't want an arm and a leg for the Pokemon I wanted. And when we found out one of the Pokemon was a hack (Gad doesn't hack his Pokemon, this was something someone traded to him. He is now checking all Pokemon for legitimacy), you offered something else to compensate straight away. 10/10

IGN:Rain
What you want: Shiny Haxorus
What you're offering: Umbreon
Is the offer shiny? (Y/N) Yes
Your FC: In signature

Status
Not open for further replies.