• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gad's Trade Shop

What's your opinion of this shop (based on pokemon, service, etc.)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUltimateReshiram

I Want your :
Movie 14 Victini (FLAWLESS) [OT: アイント ID: 04161 Adamant (Mischievous.)]
Carlita's Hydreigon (SHINY) [OT: カリータ ID: 06171 Modest (Mischievous.)]
Satoshi's Reshiram [OT: サトシ ID: 07161 Docile (Sturdy body.)]
Satoshi's Zekrom [OT: サトシ ID: 07161 Jolly (Somewhat vain.)]

Offering:
Shiny Sinjoh Ruins:
-Dialga Lvl.100
-Palkia Lvl.100
-Giratina Lvl.100
- Shiny FAL2010 Mew Lvl.100

Gad

is low on Patrats
I Want your :
Movie 14 Victini (FLAWLESS) [OT: アイント ID: 04161 Adamant (Mischievous.)]
Carlita's Hydreigon (SHINY) [OT: カリータ ID: 06171 Modest (Mischievous.)]
Satoshi's Reshiram [OT: サトシ ID: 07161 Docile (Sturdy body.)]
Satoshi's Zekrom [OT: サトシ ID: 07161 Jolly (Somewhat vain.)]

Offering:
Shiny Sinjoh Ruins:
-Dialga Lvl.100
-Palkia Lvl.100
-Giratina Lvl.100
- Shiny FAL2010 Mew Lvl.100

Sorry, I'm not really interested in T pokemon.

Ansem1013

4768-7457-8661
I'd call it "most" ;p What was it you needed from me, again? I forgot :p
I forgot too tbh :)

DW female Dratini and Poliwag
also interested in Lileep

pretty much anything not in my signature or related to something in my signature I can breed for you

Banffia

I have an UT WIN2011 Suicune to trade which I didn't see in your list, I also have an UT WIN2011 Entei which hasn't been used for the Zoroark thing if you want it.

I have an UT shiny Tentacool I'd be willing to trade. Female, lvl 20, quiet nature.

In return for these I'd like a Manaphy, Shaymin and Arceus.

Gad

is low on Patrats
I forgot too tbh :)

DW female Dratini and Poliwag
also interested in Lileep

pretty much anything not in my signature or related to something in my signature I can breed for you

Nosepass, Budew, and Glameow? :p

I have an UT WIN2011 Suicune to trade which I didn't see in your list, I also have an UT WIN2011 Entei which hasn't been used for the Zoroark thing if you want it.

I have an UT shiny Tentacool I'd be willing to trade. Female, lvl 20, quiet nature.

In return for these I'd like a Manaphy, Shaymin and Arceus.

Only really interested in Tentacool. Which of the three would you like, and which event? :)

Banffia

I'd like the TRU Manaphy if that's ok mate. I'll just transfer it to Gen V then we can trade.
James - 5286 3455 7477

Gad

is low on Patrats
I'd like the TRU Manaphy if that's ok mate. I'll just transfer it to Gen V then we can trade.
James - 5286 3455 7477

Sure. Let me get it cloned, though ;p

Summer Sun!
IGN: Matthew
What you want: Singing pikachu
what you`re offering: outrage gible
is offer shiny (Y/N): N
items: PP max
notes:

Gad

is low on Patrats
IGN: Matthew
What you want: Singing pikachu
what you`re offering: outrage gible
is offer shiny (Y/N): N
items: PP max
notes:

Sorry, I don't think an Egg Move Pokemon is worth an event, especially not a new one.

Gad

is low on Patrats
I'm about to finalize a pretty big trade, so look out for a few updates later today ;)

2000b2

basketball star
what you getting?

Gad

is low on Patrats
what you getting?

Lots of pretty rare events :p I already did one of the two trades I had planned, and I'm updating the shop with those now.

2000b2

basketball star
ok i'll look @ them

Kevin24

Event Collector
Never mind i know that you know after seeing your post on neoseeker. i can be dumb sometimes.

Last edited:

2000b2

basketball star
hey i'll trade a shiny lv 1 UT flawless porygon-Z for your flawless DW vaporeon.
PM me your answer

Gad

is low on Patrats
I'm interested in your female DW nidoran I can give you a female modest butterfree with roost.

I don't think I have a DW Nidoran anymore... Sorry. I haven't updated that section in a while :/

Never mind i know that you know after seeing your post on neoseeker. i can be dumb sometimes.

Lol... I have no idea what I know that you thought I didn't know but now know that I know due to a post on neoseeker (brain bender), but ok.

threexl

luna_3_valley
what nature is the caravahna ?

duzao

hello sorry to bother u, but im really interested in your movie reshiram and movie zekrom.... i don't have good pokemons to offer to u , but i have a deoxys(birth island) a shaymin(flower paradise) , a celebi 10 aniv, a celebi jungle tours, arceus dw event, a suicune(gamestp) , and a raikou (win11) and a movie regigigas(jap)

Gad

is low on Patrats
what nature is the caravahna ?

I'm assuming you mean the shiny one, so Lax. :)

hello sorry to bother u, but im really interested in your movie reshiram and movie zekrom.... i don't have good pokemons to offer to u , but i have a deoxys(birth island) a shaymin(flower paradise) , a celebi 10 aniv, a celebi jungle tours, arceus dw event, a suicune(gamestp) , and a raikou (win11) and a movie regigigas(jap)

Sorry, but I already have all of the ones you listed :/ Unless... What are the OT/ID and Nature/Characteristic of Movie Regigigas?

Status
Not open for further replies.