• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gad's Trade Shop

What's your opinion of this shop (based on pokemon, service, etc.)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitsu1996

Master trainer
JOSHP WHATS THE NATURE/EVS/IVS on ur octillerY?

hitsu1996

Master trainer
ill take your skarmory, blastoise, and zangoose. what r the natures on them btw. also cud u tell me the nature on bagon?

Gad

is low on Patrats
Lmao... What the heck happened here? Don't conduct your own trades on my shop...

In response to your offers:
im getting a cloner so they will be soon. Also no shiny jolly flawless gible? garchomp is amazing and is = to or better than most legends...

Yeah, I know. The only problem with that is that I don't battle, and even if I did, I wouldn't use Garchomp on my team. He's also not "better" than most (uber) legendaries. I only collect flawless pokemon because it adds to their value. :p I might be interested in it, but I'll have to think about it.

level 8 Gliscor, lv 50 Octillery, lv 56 Skarmory, lv 53 Blastoise, lv 33 Unfezant, lv38 Dodrio, lv 16 Zangoose, lv 56 Pidgeot, lv 40 Rufflet, lv 57 Piloswine, lv 19 Minccino, lv 35 Hypno, lv 3 Rattata, lv 1 Bagon, lv 20 Natu, lv 5 Zubat, lv 10 Badoof, lv 70 Hydreigon

2 or 3 of these shinies for a english named mew

They're all legit, I assume? I'm interested in Rattata, Natu, and Bidoof.

Last edited:

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
hey i have pick one =D
• 2008 Nintendo of Korea Darkrai Lvl50, UT, Modest Nature, Ability Bad Dream, OT: 한국닌텐도, ID No:11088, Knows- Roar of time, Special Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis.
• XD Lugia Lvl50, UT, Sassy Nature, Ability Pressure, OT:MICHAEL, ID No:35388, Knows-Psycho Bosst, Feather Dance, Earthquake with national ribbon

i'm interested in your:
-CoroCoro DW Croagunk [OT: Gyuki ID: 49708 Bold (Quick to flee.)]
Vm me =)

Gad

is low on Patrats
hey i have pick one =D
• 2008 Nintendo of Korea Darkrai Lvl50, UT, Modest Nature, Ability Bad Dream, OT: 한국닌텐도, ID No:11088, Knows- Roar of time, Special Rend, Nightmare, Hypnosis.
• XD Lugia Lvl50, UT, Sassy Nature, Ability Pressure, OT:MICHAEL, ID No:35388, Knows-Psycho Bosst, Feather Dance, Earthquake with national ribbon

i'm interested in your:
-CoroCoro DW Croagunk [OT: Gyuki ID: 49708 Bold (Quick to flee.)]
Vm me =)

Sorry, I already have both of those :(

b3astown

interested in trading a male skarmory w/ egg moves: roost, brave bird, and whirlwind, for your dw gligar female?

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Hey gad i'm interested in your
Pokemon Pia DW Bulbasaur [ID: 17627 Bold (Mischievous.)]

i can offer
Piplup - Modest nature (In dream ball lvl10, UT) (30/27/28/29/31/26)

Gad

is low on Patrats
Hey gad i'm interested in your
Pokemon Pia DW Bulbasaur [ID: 17627 Bold (Mischievous.)]

i can offer
Piplup - Modest nature (In dream ball lvl10, UT) (30/27/28/29/31/26)

Yeah, that sounds good. Can I ask who (whom? I can never get that right ><') you got the Piplup from?

Hokoku

VM For Cloneing
Hey Gad

Want

Pokemon Black & White Guide DW Torchic (31/31/31/x/31/31) [ID: 09810 Adamant (Capable of taking hits.)]

WORLD11 Scrafty [OT: WORLD11 ID: 08141 Brave (Likes to run.)]

World Hobbies Fair Snarl Zoroark [OT: ポケスマ! ID: 01161 Quirky (Alert to sounds.)]

Offer
Anything In Shop
Ske48 sing pikachu (got the others too)
Breed Any Pokemon You Want And Ev Train It With Moves You Want Even egg moves

Status
Not open for further replies.