• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gad's Trade Shop

What's your opinion of this shop (based on pokemon, service, etc.)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duzao

the ot is in japanese, but is the same of the regigigas from movie theathers, the id is 07198... and the atk is 315 , def is 258, sp atk is 177, sp def is 231 , speed if 225.... the hp is 345.

Leafeon1Sakura

um i could really use ekans (if its from gen 4 and knows dark pulse) and the shiny volcarona plz, i have platinum, soul silver, and black version, so we can probly come to an agreement :)

Gad

is low on Patrats
the ot is in japanese, but is the same of the regigigas from movie theathers, the id is 07198... and the atk is 315 , def is 258, sp atk is 177, sp def is 231 , speed if 225.... the hp is 345.

I'll give you one of the two you wanted for it ;)

um i could really use ekans (if its from gen 4 and knows dark pulse) and the shiny volcarona plz, i have platinum, soul silver, and black version, so we can probly come to an agreement :)

Ekans is on 5th gen and does not know Dark Pulse :p What do you have to offer for Volcarona?

kylie123

flying ninja monkey
Trade completed ... great trade, Gad really went the extra mile, i'd recommend the experience to anyone :)

Gad

is low on Patrats
Trade completed ... great trade, Gad really went the extra mile, i'd recommend the experience to anyone :)

Thanks a lot for the kind words :)

I updated the shop! 15 new events :D

White Mokona

Pkmn trainer&trader
I might just be blind and missed it, but im interested in your shiny mienfoo. What nature does it have? :)

duzao

ok man, i want the movie reshiram, what time can u trade today???

Gad

is low on Patrats
I might just be blind and missed it, but im interested in your shiny mienfoo. What nature does it have? :)

You're not blind ^^ It's Adamant.

ok man, i want the movie reshiram, what time can u trade today???

I can't trade any more today, but I can trade tomorrow :p I also need to get mine cloned.

Elecktivire

10-5 PO Record
IGN:Ray
What you want: shiny 610 Axew (UT, lvl 31)
What you're offering: DW Torchic (UT lvl 1) and DW Vulpix(UT lvl 1)
Is the offer shiny? (Y/N) N
Items (If applicable):
Your FC: 4225 5590 9691

duzao

ok, i will be here, after 7 o clock gmt time.... pm me when you are ready to trade ok?

Gad

is low on Patrats
IGN:Ray
What you want: shiny 610 Axew (UT, lvl 31)
What you're offering: DW Torchic (UT lvl 1) and DW Vulpix(UT lvl 1)
Is the offer shiny? (Y/N) N
Items (If applicable):
Your FC: 4225 5590 9691

Sorry, I don't think a DW is worth a shiny, and DW Torhchic can't be lvl 1 :p

ok, i will be here, after 7 o clock gmt time.... pm me when you are ready to trade ok?

Sure.

bob_is_cool

back again...
IGN: Bobina
What you want: Shiny Joltik and Shiny Electrode
What you're offering: Pikachu[JP; RNG; lv100], Exeggcute[DW female NN: coconut], Ledyba[DW female], Yanma[DW female], Relicanth[DW female NN: ugly fish]
Is the offer shiny? (Y/N) Y(only the pikachu)
Items (If applicable): Light ball
Your FC:2494-4996-6684

Gad

is low on Patrats
IGN: Bobina
What you want: Shiny Joltik and Shiny Electrode
What you're offering: Pikachu[JP; RNG; lv100], Exeggcute[DW female NN: coconut], Ledyba[DW female], Yanma[DW female], Relicanth[DW female NN: ugly fish]
Is the offer shiny? (Y/N) Y(only the pikachu)
Items (If applicable): Light ball
Your FC:2494-4996-6684

I'd trade the Yanma and Ledyba for one of the two shinies :p Sorry, I'm really not too interested in DW/touched pokemon.

So when do you wanna trade then Gad?

Very soon :p

2000b2

basketball star
hey gad i'm in ready to trade
i chose the world 08 lucario

Hey there c:. Care to CMT for your Pokepark Meowth, GIULIA Aerodactyl, and NoK Arcanine? Transferred to 5th gen. please.

Last edited:

Gad

is low on Patrats
hey gad i'm in ready to trade
i chose the world 08 lucario

Sorry, I just saw your message :/ I need to get it cloned first.

Hey there c:. Care to CMT for your Pokepark Meowth, GIULIA Aerodactyl, and NoK Arcanine? Transferred to 5th gen. please.

Sooooo... Transferred, huh? The only way I could transfer them would be through pokecheck, which wouldn't give them a ribbon, but the date would stay what it was in 4th gen. Or I could ask Leppy... Whatever.

I'd like these: Batoruyama Ho-Oh, NoK Glaceon (OT/ID?), Oblivia Shaymin (HP stat?). :)

Ok, shiny Joltik then for Yanma and Ledyba.

Cool :)

aaron11700

Flawless HUNTERRR
Hey i'm interested in your :

Korean Times' Square Shaymin [OT: 타임스퀘어 ID: 05010 Adamant (Often scatters things.)]

i can trade it with my:
Jan AAA Sing Pikachu lvl 30, UT, Nature, Ability Lightningrod, OT: わっしょい, ID No:07301, Knows- Sing, Teeter Dance, Encore, Electro ball

BTW i got a Gamestop 2008 Flawless Deoxys lvl50, UT, Timid Nature, Ability Pressure, OT:Gamestp, ID No:06128, Knows- Psycho Boost, Zap Cannon, Iron Defence, ExtremeSpeed

i wonder if u are intrested can i trade it with:
TCG Starter Set DW Turtwig (Almost FLAWLESS) [ID: 47070 Adamant (Capable of taking hits.)]

DO Vm me when u reply X) thx....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.