• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gad's Trade Shop

What's your opinion of this shop (based on pokemon, service, etc.)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the late replies, everyone. :(

Eh, he's alright xD He's a cool guy, it's just that a lot of people don't trust his Pokemon. My only concern with them is that they're on Pokecheck most of the time :(
You've got yourself a deal. GMT + 1 is... 7 hours ahead of me, so if we can get this trade done today, that'd be awesome. If not, I guess the weekend would be the best time for us to do so.

No, sorry. :(

Awesome. :) I can trade now, if you're available?

I'm here now ;) If you're still around let me know and we can trade :)

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Hola Gad ^^, I'm here now aswell haha, let me know if and when you can trade. I'm afraid I missed your earlier post, while I was writing an essay ^^

Gad

is low on Patrats
I'm here now ;) If you're still around let me know and we can trade :)

Hola Gad ^^, I'm here now aswell haha, let me know if and when you can trade. I'm afraid I missed your earlier post, while I was writing an essay ^^

Argh, missed these :( I've been slightly busier than I anticipated this morning. I'll be available to trade with both of you in 45 minutes/an hour from now. I'll PM you guys if I see you online then :)

RexNovus

The Rex is King
Argh, missed these :( I've been slightly busier than I anticipated this morning. I'll be available to trade with both of you in 45 minutes/an hour from now. I'll PM you guys if I see you online then :)

Allrighty, I should be able to make that ^^, I'll be playing some Fifa, but will Alt Tab every 10 minutes or so. PM me when you're ready ^^

charizardfan1

Gad just wandering if u have keldeo mew shaymin and meloetta I missed these events but would love these 4 I would like to try and see if we could trade

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I was wondering if you could trade me ash's pikachu for my singing pikachu UT japanese.

Last edited:
Tyvm for the trade :)

Frtkyjr

My fc is Black 2 2881 8587 8262 and im waiting in the wifi room.

David Flagg

Hello Gad. I'm sorry, but I can't remember if I ever responded to your last message about our trade... I was offering you a RNG'ed, shiny, UT, near-flawless Kyurem in exchange for your shiny flawless Hydreigon. You wanted to know the OT and ID of the Kyurem, so...

OT: Agonist
ID: 0001

Gad

is low on Patrats
Hello Gad. I'm sorry, but I can't remember if I ever responded to your last message about our trade... I was offering you a RNG'ed, shiny, UT, near-flawless Kyurem in exchange for your shiny flawless Hydreigon. You wanted to know the OT and ID of the Kyurem, so...

OT: Agonist
ID: 0001

That one is unfortunately public on Pokecheck :(

David Flagg

That one is unfortunately public on Pokecheck :(

Aw, are you saying the Kyurem is on Pokecheck?? Someone must've gotten a copy of it and put it up on the site...

Hm, well, does anything else in my signature interest you? In addition to what's on it I do have a shiny near-flawless Blissey, a shiny near-flawless Ferroseed with egg moves, and a shiny lvl 100 Luxray with perfect Defense/Sp Defense and EV trained in Attack and Speed.

Leki

Gym Leader Morty <3
IGN: Leki
What you want: Luvdisc
What you're offering: Caterpie, Pidgey. Pretty much any breedable you don't have.
Items (If applicable):
Your FC: White 2 (0906.1633.6882)

ae1013

IGN: andrew
want: dw chimchar
offering: shiny grumpig, any breedable pokemon that you need that I have.
Items (If applicable): Any
Your FC: 4127 5588 8222

Hayate Ayasaki

Hey Gad awesome collection ^_^
CMT for these please:

Gamestop Shiny Suicune Almost FLAWLESS [OT: GAMESTP ID: 01311 Relaxed (Capable of taking hits.)]
Gamestop Shiny Raikou (Almost FLAWLESS) [OT: GAMESTP ID: 02071 Rash (Alert to sounds.)]
Japanese Movie 14 Victini (FLAWLESS) [OT: アイント ID: 04161 Adamant (Mischievous.)]

134 Vaporeon (T, lvl 50, HP Electric 70, 188 HP 252 DEF 70 SPE) <-----Which ability does this have?
453 Croagunk (UT, lvl 1, FLAWLESS) and (UT, lvl 1, FLAWLESS) <----- does the jolly one have dry skin?
554 Darumaka (UT, lvl 1, FLAWLESS)<---- what nature?
33 Deino (UT, lvl 38) AND (UT, lvl 1, FLAWLESS, JAP)<--- what nature is the jap one?
36 Hydreigon (T, lvl 100, FLAWLESS, 252 SpA 252 SPE 6 HP)<----- what nature?

Sorry I know that a lot I'm collecting flawless shiny OU pokemon :p
Just give me what you can ^_^

hockeyman617

i have a shiny level 100 dexoys that is a clone. PM IF INTRESTED

Natrillion

hi i was wondering if i could trade you for your Alamos Darkrai?

i have the event meloetta UT, event mewtwo UT, shiny dragonite/umbreon, lvl 100 genesect. i'll trade more than one for him also. if theres anything else you want let me know :)

also is darkrai in an older game? cause i'm trying to get one for my soul silver game.

ShinyGirantina

Need Mega Masquerain
Does anyone have a shiny or non shiny altered form girantina I will offer u a Latios or regirock please I been wanting one since like forever

Status
Not open for further replies.