• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gagaga Deck [YGO - Advance]

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
http://i.imgur.com/MMLYF.png

Total: 40

Monsters: 20

3X - Gagaga Magician
3X - Gagaga Girl
3X - Mystic Tomato
2X - Summoner Monk
2X - Veiler
2X - Maxx "C"
2X - Trag
1X - DAD
1X - Gorz
1X - BLS

Spells: 12

3X - GagagaRevenge
2X - MST
1X - PoD
1X - PoA
1X - Allure
1X - Mind Control
1X - Reborn
1X - Heavy Storm
1X - Dark Hole

Traps: 8
1X - GagagaShield
1X - Compulse
1X - Mirror Force
1X - Torrential
1X - Starlight
3X - Solemn Brigade

Extra Deck: 15
1X - No. 39: Hope
1X - CNo. 39: Hope Ray
1X - No. 16: Shock Master
1X - No. 50: Black Corn
1X - Maestroke
2X - No. 33: Machu Mech
1X - No. 61: Volcasaurus
1X - Tiras
1X - Magi Magi ☆ Magician Gal
1X - Gaia Dragon
1X - No. 11: Big Eye
1X - No. 22: Fran Ken
1X - Zenmaines
1X - Stardust

Side Deck: 15
2X - D.D. Crow
1X - Veiler
1X - Sangan
2X - T-King
1X - Lance
1X - PoD
2X - Prohibition
2X - Wonder Wand
1X - BTH
2X - D-Prison

This is my build on Dueling Network and is TCG+OCG.
For strictly TCG:
-1 GagagaShield
-1 No. 61: Volcasaurus
-1 No. 22: Fran Ken
-1 Magi Magi ☆ Magician Gal
+ 1 PoD
+ 1 Leviair
+ 1 Photon Strike Bounzer
+ 1 Catastor

How the Deck Works:
- 3 Magician, 3 Girl, 3 Tomato, 2 Monk, 3 GagagaRevenge - Helps with consistency of getting out a Magician and Girl at the same time.
- One of the best XYZ monsters to go for is No. 11 Big Eye to take an opponent's monster. GagagaShield can help protect it and the other spellcasters in the deck.
- Zenamaines is included, because if the opponent is smart, they'll Veiler Gagaga Girl. And you do not want to leave a Magician and Girl sitting on the field, so you go for Zenmaines using Magician to become level 3.
- Girl + Magician = No. 33: Machu Mech. - If the opponent has a SS monster with 2800 or more Atk, this card can OTK. Or at least inflict massive damage to any SS monster. It's basically the best play in the deck.

ZEXAL has become my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! series and I wanted to help improve my Gagaga Deck. I like them because Gagaga Magician and Girl are like the reincarnation of Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl, which is awesome.
I want this deck to do as good as possible in today's meta. I know I probably won't be topping any tournaments, but I still want it to do well.
And With ZEXAL II, I'm sure the Gagagas will get more support.
They're also getting a draw card: GagagaDraw - It conflicts with my revival build, but it may be useful somehow.
And there's this: Gagaga Academy's Emergency Call Network - I really hope this comes out. It's amazing, although if it does I'm sure it'll have some restrictions, I just hope they're not too crippling.

I'm wondering if I should add in a 3rd Veiler to the main deck or some T-Kings or Cyber Dragons to help make BLS easier.
If I add in a 3rd Veiler I can add 1-2 Wonder Wand for draw power with 3 Veilers,the Gagagas, and 2 Summoner Monk makes the wand live.
BLS isn't too difficult to summon with just 2 Veiler, but it could be easier if I add in 1-2 more lights. Hope and No. 33: Machu Mech are light, but I'd like to know if you think I should add in some more lights, and which lights.
I was also considering Siding 2-3 Cyber Dragon and 1 Fortress Dragon, which can also help make BLS.

Thanks in advance! And any help or comments are appreciated. (ᵔ‿ᵔ)✌

Last edited: