• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ga'HooleFan's THIRD RateMyTeam Thread!

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
Hey, everyone! Ga'HooleFan here, and I was just wondering if you could help me out with some of the details on my online team (while a competitive team, it won't be only OU Pokemon or a rain team or whatever). I already have most of the details down for these 'mon, but I could afford a bit of help fine-tuning the details, including natures and maybe some moves. Also, if you're wondering, I'm not using my two other threads because they are old and I don't want to get an infraction.

So, without further ado, here they are! A question mark near something means I'm not sure about it and could use a bit of advice.

Honchkrow @DarkGlasses
Lonely, Super Luck
EVs: Sp. Attack and Attack. (I go for all 255 on two stats, for the most part.)
-Brave Bird
-Night Slash (?)
-SuckerPunch
-Heat Wave (?)

Swampert @ ?
Mild (?), Torrent
EVs: HP, Attack/Sp. Attack
-Waterfall/MuddyWater
-Hammer Arm/Focus Blast
-Ice Punch/Ice Beam
-Earthquake/Earth Power
NOTE: Here I am not sure. I would like to train one with an Attack boost, but I already have one with a nature boosting SP. Attack, which might be a nice surprise, so whatever works best, I suppose.

Roserade @ Big Root(?)
?, Poison Point
EVs: Sp. Attack and Sp. Def
-Sludge Bomb
-Toxic Spikes/Spikes
-Giga Drain/Petal Dance
-Shadow Ball

Metagross @?
(?), Clear Body
EVs: Attack and Defense
-Meteor Mash
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Zen Headbutt/Hammer Arm/Ice Punch

I'm a bit torn between these two Fire types. First:
Blaziken @?
?, Speed Boost
EVs: Attack and Speed
-Sky Uppercut
-Flare Blitz
-Blaze Kick
-Swords Dance

Second:
Chandelure @ (?)
?, Flash Fire
EVs: Sp. Attack, Def/Sp. Def?
-Flamethrower
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Energy Ball

This last one I'm unsure of as well. I'm either going for this:
Dragonite @
Adamant, Inner Focus
EVs: Attack, Speed OR Sp. Def
-Outrage
-Dragon Dance
-Aqua Tail/Waterfall/Fire Punch
-Earthquake/Fly

or this:
Haxorus @(?)
Lonely (I think, going of of memory), Rivlary (again, guessing)
EVs: Attack, Speed
-Earthquake
-Outrage
-Swords Dance
-Low Kick/Dragon Tail

Thanks for rating!

Last edited:

Gampi

ガンピ
Since your Blaziken sounds like a physical attacker, I'd suggest one with a Jolly nature and replace Blaze Kick with Protect. That way you can avoid damage on the first turn + get a speed increase from Speed Boost. For Chandelure, replace Calm Mind with a specially offensive move and equip either Choice Specs or a Choice Scarf. Modest is a good nature.

If you're using Haxorus, I'd suggest getting one with Mold Breaker instead of Rivalry. You won't suffer an attack decrease if you attack something of the opposite gender and Mold Break allows you to ignore abilities such as Multiscale. Go with an Adamant Haxorus instead of a Lonely one as Haxorus doesn't rely on Sp. Attack anyway.

Last edited: