• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gaiking Hollywood Adaptation

Sol49867

i just read that Hollywood is making a live action adaptation of the anime Gaiking. to those that dont know what Gaiking its a Super Robot anime made in 1976 created by Go Nagai. it also had a sequel title Gaiking Legend of Daiku-Maryu in 2005.

heres a teaser trailer i found

so yeah all i have to say is this...
WHAT THE ****!!! it looks like those movie ver. Transformer abominations! and the cockpit looks like something from Halo or whatever.

i hope they dont rape this too bad like what Warner Bros. is going to do with Bleach.