1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gaining Groudon! (373)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Advanced Battle' started by Serebii, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

How so? They didn't achieve much of course, but I give them credit for finding Groudon's cage.

2. Zamin

Zamin Well-Known Member

This was an awesome episode, I loved seeing the legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre. I can't wait to see what happens next.

3. Hia

Hia New Member

Please help me find the original japanese audio to this episode!!!!!!!

4. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

While I was relieved that we finally saw Aogiri and Matsubusa in the anime, I do wonder why this encounter took so long given how much screen-time the Magma-dan and Aqua-dan received in Houen.

5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

So Maxie hinted at there being more than one Groudon in the world. I guess if there can be more than one Lugia, Celebi and Mew, then there can certainly be more than one Groudon.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney Fan

In hindsight, I'm not too pleased by the setting of the episode seeing as we didn't see the Magma-dan and Aqua-dan at the Seafloor Cavern, nor at Rune City unlike in the Houen games.