• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gaining Groudon! (373)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Gaining Groudon!

After being blast off by Team Rocket, Ash & Co. land near a Magma Submarine and get taken aboard. Maxie tells them their plans and shows the Blue Orb and that they have Kyogre in tow. However in trying to escape, the Blue Orb merges with Pikachu and Kyogre escapes...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
These drawing were good, the detail was too, even thought we hadn't see Groudon much...but it's drawing were way better then the 2nd part...oh well...this was real good..espicall how lance came in...

spacefissure

Deoxys rulez all!
You do know that this is the third time in AG that Pikachu is EVIL. Unless I missed an episode.

Geodude

C

Crystal Latios

Ummm.... I love this episode! Pikachu is so evil there and has a huge power.
Pika has never been so powerful!
Ummm..... Maxie is hot :p

H

Hales

I was wondering, since Lance has only seen Ash once way back in Johto, how'd he recognise him after such a long time? always wondered that...

I really want to see this episode, evil Pikachu is a good thing too.

Geodude

True, he only saw Ash once, but it's not like he just met him briefly. They had an adventure together, and Ash no doubt made an impression on Lance with his determination, yadda yadda yadda...it's not that hard to remember people, y'know, especially when you've had a memorable experience (such as foiling a large-scale Team Rocket scheme) with them.

H

Hales

Geodude said:
True, he only saw Ash once, but it's not like he just met him briefly. They had an adventure together, and Ash no doubt made an impression on Lance with his determination, yadda yadda yadda...it's not that hard to remember people, y'know, especially when you've had a memorable experience (such as foiling a large-scale Team Rocket scheme) with them.
True, I was just wondering because although it was a huge adventure (and I missed those two episodes within a couple of weeks, I was not happy about it) I always thought that since Lance is a 'g-man' in the dub version, that he'd have other things that were important to him that to remember a boy and his Pikachu :)

So Lance was undercover for TM, my question when I read the synopsis (which was really cool I might add) is if Ash was forced into the helicopter, how'd Lance reach him so fast?

H

Hales

He was? ooops probably missed that one.

Going back to the first time Lance saw Ash, he was wearing the other outfit, and so wouldn't it have been a while before Lance would recognise him? unless of course we're going by Pikachu, because who can not recognise Ash without Pikachu :)

But those aside, I wanna see this episode!

T

Tate+Liza

I'll root for Kyogre as the winner of the battle, while Mommy, my annoying partner roots for Groudon. Let's see who's right.

H

Hales

Okay I know I have to get over my 'interest' in Lance but these questions keep popping into my head constantly that seem to need to know answers (I have no idea why).

One of them is when Lance saw Ash and his friends did we end up hearing his reaction or seeing it? if so have any idea what he said?

What was Lance's reaction when he saw that Harland/Tabitha (whatever the man's name is :)) trapped Ash and Pikachu? (if there wasn't one don't worry)

I'm sure there's more but they seemed more important :D

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Dub title: Hopefully, they'll avoid any puns this time!

Clash of the Titans! (or anything to that effect)

V

vulpix

i haven't seen this episode yet,but it seems boring....just saying.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Update: Due to suggestive content, I suggest that this episode and the one after will probably be delayed due to Hurricane Katrina. Do you think this will be the case?

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Pikachu Fan Number Nine said:
Update: Due to suggestive content, I suggest that this episode and the one after will probably be delayed due to Hurricane Katrina. Do you think this will be the case?

Uh.......no.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine said:

Umm... like what? XD =o

I can't wait to see the dubbed version of this episode...

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Crystal Latios said:
Ummm.... I love this episode! Pikachu is so evil there and has a huge power. Pika has never been so powerful!

That's because in the Groudon vs Kyogre episodes, Pikachu falls under:

The Absolute Power Corruption Principle (Althena Rule)
If a good guy is turned to the side of evil, they will suddenly find a new inner strength that will enable them to wipe out your whole party with a wave of their hand.

But don't worry. After Pikachu got the orb out of him, he fell under:

The Law of NPC Relativity (Magus Rule)
Characters can accomplish superhuman physical feats, defeat enemies with one hand tied behind their back and use incredible abilities -- until they join or rejoin your party and you can control them. Then these wonderful powers all vanish, along with most of their hit points.