• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gaining Groudon! (373)

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was very epic and enjoyable. Pikachu looked evil in this episde. Groudon was HUGE. Seeing Lance and his Shiny Gyarados again was cool. Kyorge was also cool to see.

Vernikova

Champion
And alright episode. We didn't get to see a lot of Groudon but I guess Kyogre was pretty cool.

Lance should've never been in this episode though: it should've either been Wallace, Steven, or no one at all.

7threst

I thought this episode was really great and I loved to see Lance again after a long while. The whole overall plot was interesting and so much happened with Team Magma and Team Aqua. Their whole plots got exposed and it gave Ash and the co also a good view of what was happening. I also loved to see two of my most favorite Pokémons in this episode and it definitely was the best episode so far in Advanced Battle.

ashiemore

I liked the evil looking pikachu from the orb.. I wish my pikachu looked like that. I also liked seeing team rocket the way they were. Another of my fave episodes

~ashiemore

I was actually ecstatic and happy when it turned out to be Lance who was undercover! :)
Did those Mightyena have rabies or what? they were freaking terrifying! So was Pikachu! It looked like he needed an exorcism.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Sigh. I wish we had actually seen how Groudon and Kyogre were attained by Team Magma and Aqua. I was happy to finally see Maxie and Archie in the anime at least and seeing Shelly free Kyogre from Team Magma's compound gave me Free Willy vibes. Pikachu going wild due to the Blue Orb was such a bland subplot though in my opinion.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Even tho I liked seeing Lance again, I wish Steven had shown up here instead. ^^; It was nice to finally see Maxie and Archie on the show however, plus I liked seeing Shelly free Kyogre and also Pikachu being possessed.

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
This is an awesome episode. Great plot and nice scenes with Kyogre and Groudon. I give this a 10/10 because I really like this episode.

JudySpell

Banned
Archie and Maxie felt underwhelming probably since we hadn't seen them until now. The capture of Groudon was something I wish we had actually seen on screen. 6/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Nah since Emerald had come out already, we should've seen Wallace in place of Lance. ;)

Oops I forgot that Wallace was the Hoenn champion in that game and not Steven, but still at least we had seen Steven already during AG, so him coming back and having a bigger role here should've still occurred. ^^;

It was great that we finally saw Archie and Maxie on the show, but I wish that we would've seen Rayquaza get involved since we saw Kyogre and Groudon.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Meh, it was nice to see Kyogre animated, but it's a shame though that Team Magma and Aqua didn't get a larger role in the entire Hoenn Arc of Pokemon seeing as how they are the main protagonist of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald...

ZilverLox

Banned
I was a bit surprised when Shelly punched out those two guards and when the Mightyena attacked Ash. I guess I'm used to the antagonists getting attacked by Pokemon rather than the protagonists. Strangely, I liked the way possessed Pikachu sounded when he was yelling and zapping. Although this is Pokemon, I was horrified when Brock, Max, and May were getting pushed toward the bottom of the sea.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
but I wish that we would've seen Rayquaza get involved since we saw Kyogre and Groudon.

Well I did find it odd how we had Emerald out by this point and yet Rayquaza didn't show up despite it stopping Kyogre and Groudon in the game. But I guess the writing staff wanted to follow Ruby and Sapphire's plot instead.

Alloutℯ

Banned
One thing that I found weird here was how Team Magma had Kyogre in captivity, while Team Aqua had Groudon. It's like they did a 180 and just swapped their plans.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was glad that we finally saw Matsubusa in the anime, although I wasn't expecting the Magma-dan to have Kyogre captive in their floating base. Izumi infiltrating it to free Kyogre for Aogiri's sake was cool, and I liked Wataru's involvement as well. The Rocket-dan trio seemed more incompetent than usual in this episode, though.