• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gaining Groudon! (373)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The Rocket-dan trio seemed more incompetent than usual in this episode, though.

How so? They didn't achieve much of course, but I give them credit for finding Groudon's cage.

Zamin

This was an awesome episode, I loved seeing the legendary Pokemon Groudon and Kyogre. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Leonhart

Imagineer
While I was relieved that we finally saw Aogiri and Matsubusa in the anime, I do wonder why this encounter took so long given how much screen-time the Magma-dan and Aqua-dan received in Houen.

Daizy

I call you honey
So Maxie hinted at there being more than one Groudon in the world. I guess if there can be more than one Lugia, Celebi and Mew, then there can certainly be more than one Groudon.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In hindsight, I'm not too pleased by the setting of the episode seeing as we didn't see the Magma-dan and Aqua-dan at the Seafloor Cavern, nor at Rune City unlike in the Houen games.

Good start but I'm mad that they had Lance come back instead of Steven, THE ACTUAL CHAMPION OF HOENN.