• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gaining Groudon! (373)

Battra

Excellent episode it's nice to see Kyogre animated, it's a shame though that Team Magma and Aqua didn't get a larger role in the entire Hoen Arc of Pokemon seeing as how they are the main protagonist of Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Shelly look better in a Magma uniform than she does in an Aqua uniform. I really liked seeing Lance and his Red Gyarados again since the last time we saw them was in Johto.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Ummm.... I love this episode! Pikachu is so evil there and has a huge power.
Pika has never been so powerful!
Ummm..... Maxie is hot :p

That is gross Maxie being hot? Just sick. Tabitha is kinda cool though. Great episode. Corniness was put to minimum.

uber gon

Accept Change
This episode made me appreciate one thing about Johto: Game plot consistency.

uber gon

Accept Change
This is Hoenn....

Yeah, but this episode made me appreciate the game plot consistency of the Johto season rather than this rushed version of the Hoenn game plot.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Personally, I thought this episode was ok. They could have done better, but they didnt. Atleast it wasnt the worst episode. Seeing Groundon again was pretty cool, But not what I expected.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
It really could've used Wallace or Steven or Rayquaza. It also should have had more parts, but I still think it was a good episode.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Eee, the return of Lance! <3 It was great seeing him again.

Funny how a routine attempt to snatch Pikachu lands Ash & them aboard Team Magma's ship, eh? I really hated the way they muzzled Kyogre, though. And it made me wonder what they did, and how long it took, to get ahold of it.

I quite enjoyed "evil" Pikachu. Yet another moment showcasing how much Ash cares for it <3 and the cuteness between Ash & Lance was also great ^^

Great episode!

ccangelopearl1362

So, while Team Magma "explains" to Ash, May, Max, and Brock what it really wants, Team Aqua has managed to sabotage that floating base and release Kyogre. The first time I saw this episode, I was quite riveted to see Kyogre thrash Team Magma's base as it did. Hopefully, Lance's appearance will give the heroes more of a chance against Teams Aqua and Magma as Kyogre prepares to unleash its full power, no doubt with Groudon soon to follow.

This espiode was really good with evil picaku

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It really could've used Wallace or Steven or Rayquaza. It also should have had more parts, but I still think it was a good episode.

It could've. Maybe Steven instead of Lance.

I liked it. It was nice to see the Legendary Pokemon in one episode. I didn't like Kyogre much though, the animation really wasn't good.

Groudon was the star in this arc for some reason. They made it look like a hero which is ridiculous. 5/10

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great Magma and Aqua episode.

I loved to see Lance again. and they released Kyogre, it was amazing.

Poor Pikachu, it became evil.

8/10

DaAuraWolf

I’m Back...
I was glad to see them folowing the plot of the Games in this episode.

10/10.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok. It was cool seeing Groudon for the 1st time. It was great to have Lance back for the time being. After holding the Blue Orb, Pikachu looked really scary and evil when he turned on everyone. It was cool to see Lance being undercover for Team Magma. It was cool to see a glimpse of Kyogre for the 1st time.

50/100

Last edited:

IcyArticuno6789

like the above poster said, Mudki doesn't gain it's ground typeness till it becomes a marshtomp....... then again if you can amke that mistake I know why 4kids made it...... they are dummer then you!

UK should be getting this ep, and part 2 next week if toonami stay to the plan....

be back here next tuesday

Actually, if anyone actually bothers to look up what moves Mudkip is capable of learning, you would see that Mudkip can learn the ground type move Mud Slap, which would give Mudkip an advantage against Plusle and Minun.