• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Galactic Battle Theme

CharlieSheen

Was it an epic fail you think?

Lyris
Sometimes its hard too know
Which way your suppose too go But deep inside you know your strong if you follow your heart you can't be wrong
Stand Up
Is a word of adivce
Be Brave
Get ready too fight
Hold On
Were friends for life
And if we come together as one comlpet the quest we begun we will win the battle
Galactic Battle Pokemon

Last edited:

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
I'll copy-past my Bulbagarden post...
Can anyone please explain in more details?
Was it a duet of Ash and Dawn? (I know it's not likely at all but I SO want it to be a duet...) if not, was the singer a male or female? what scenes from "High Touch" did they use? what other scenes (from episodes or other OP/EDs) did they use? was it just 30 seconds again?
And can anyone please give a link to it as soon as possible?
Thanks

EDIT: you guys are fast XD so... WTF?! no High Touch scenes at all?! 0__0 someone please answer all my questions!

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
How disappointing... oh well, at least it's a female singer (or at least it's female by what I was told at Bulba) so I can hope Dawn's VA will sing this in the Hebrew dub... but too bad, I really wanted a duet!
And it's extremely stupid if they didn't use any High Touch scenes at all...

HoennMaster

I liked it, sad there were no High Touch scenes, but they did chose good anime scenes.

Also, it's Galactic Battles. Not hard to miss the logo on the screen.

Meh. It was pretty lame. D:

I wanted High Touch scenes, especially the friends and cool Ginga Dan scene.
Well at least they showed a bit of scenes of them from the upcoming episodes.

But wtf. why must their openings be so short? like why even bother making one? aha.

ahhhh well. the season looks good anyways. this is just the opening, doesn't really make a difference. o:

halloweenghost

It was good.. don't bash it just because it didn't have scenes from high touch..for what they used it was good,.. the song was good as well and from what i caught at the end credits i beleive the theme is called Battle Cry...

Rainy_Day

Swimmer
I enjoyed it. It was better than that awful rap for DP, and a pretty nice song on it's own. I had pretty low expectations, so I enjoyed it. And I agree that these ridiculously short openings are starting to get on my nerves. As much as I think the show has improved over the years, I miss the full-blown songs of Kanto and Johto.

Torpoleon

I actually though it was awesome. Some words I couldn't hear though. Other than that, this theme is betterthan Season 11's.

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
It was good.. don't bash it just because it didn't have scenes from high touch..for what they used it was good,.. the song was good as well and from what i caught at the end credits i beleive the theme is called Battle Cry...

1. 30 seconds
2. no High Touch or any OP/ED scenes at all, just episode scenes
3. No duet
4. And now I understood they actually had Ash's Pokémon "talk" at the end of the OP... WTF! XD
It's like they purposely did their best to make this the worst OP ever
I must watch/hear that... please people, link to it as soon as possible

halloweenghost

1. 30 seconds
2. no High Touch or any OP/ED scenes at all, just episode scenes
3. No duet
4. And now I understood they actually had Ash's Pokémon "talk" at the end of the OP... WTF! XD
It's like they purposely did their best to make this the worst OP ever
I must watch/hear that... please people, link to it as soon as possible

1: 38 seconds :p (lol)
2:so big deal what they used for it was fine..
3: Seriously even if they were gonna have high touch scenes there was more likely not gonna be a duet for the dub opening anwyays..
4: So pokemon voices have been in the dub openings before..(( maybe one :p))

I think they did a good job on it and it seems alot liked it too.. but I'll agree on this.. it is hit and miss some love it,.. some hate

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm so glad it's sung by a female. It doesn't beat Battle Dimension, but it's still pretty good.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I don't watch the dub, but it's fun to complain :)

Using episode clips to form footage for an opening, let alone an entire one, has been a huge pet peeve of mine since childhood.
So yeah. Not a fan of that, especially since there was some real nice animation from Iwane in High Touch, particulary the boating scene and the Galactic's entrance.

Song sounded alright though. I mean, yeah, the lyrics were just as generic as they've ever been, but it's cool that PUSA doesn't shy away from using female vocalists for their openings, at least.

^ASH^

Beginning Trainer
2:so big deal what they used for it was fine..

Exactly how was it "fine"?
They had there too much TG scenes that together with the "Galactic Battles" can seriously make one think this season focus on TG which is just isn't the case (half of the season was already aired in Japan, all TG got was one 2-parter)
They focused too much on Ash like he's the only star while the original counterpart OP emphasized how Ash and Dawn are starring together

3: Seriously even if they were gonna have high touch scenes there was more likely not gonna be a duet for the dub opening anwyays..

Even if the song would be exactly how it turned out to be, I'd still want them to use High Touch scenes
It's just stupid to use episode scenes for OP songs, especially if like they did now - that's the what the whole OP is made of... and their choise of scenes didn't help

4: So pokemon voices have been in the dub openings before..(( maybe one :p))

No, they don't usually put Poké talk in OPs and that was ridiculous thing to do